T rump consoles the nation by letting us know that "MAGA's Love the Blacks"

“MAGA’s love the blacks”. That means he wants some black votes. T rump also tweeted today that The United States will designate Antifa as a Terrorist Organization.

Antifa is a loose association of people who actively try to oppose Fascism, when White Supremacist types demonstrate and press their message.

But T rump says that there are very fine people among those who are Fascists. And now, he is saying that those who oppose the Fascists are terrorists.

He is directly implying that recent looting and pillage is being done by Anti-Fascists in an organized conspiracy of Terror. We know that T rump cannot help but LIE almost constantly, but this is a particularly egregious LIE, considering what is going on in the light of black lives continuing to be snuffed out by the occasional murdering blue life.

Blue life murderers tend to be protected by the organizations to which they belong. So it might be more in line with reality to designate Police Departments, and the systems of injustice, that protect their murderer cops, as Terrorist Organizations.

So excuse me if I don’t believe the awkward LIE, that “Maga’s Love the Blacks”.

So excuse me if I don’t believe the awkward LIE, that “Maga’s Love the Blacks”.
I spent much of today watching our two astronauts making it to the International Space Station. Upon arrival, and after all the hugs (without social distancing), they posed for photos for us folks back here. All five of them ( two Russian cosmonauts and three American astronauts) were white. No blacks. Are you going to assert that black astronauts matter? Is racism and discrimination keeping blacks out of the space program? Speak up.

As I watch the demonstrations, and the pillaging and the looting, going on, nightly now, I despair that we have a “leader” who has NO competence AT ALL to help our nation in this crisis on top of a crisis.

Read this from:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-envisioned-american-carnage-now-hes-got-it/ar-BB14Qz2X?ocid=spartanntp

When Donald Trump first addressed the nation as its president on Jan. 20, 2017, he depicted the nation's cities as domestic combat zones and declared "this American carnage stops right here and stops right now."

Back then, it was hyperbole at best. But it’s become reality on his watch, and with his encouragement.
More than 100,000 Americans have lost their lives, and another 40 million have lost their livelihoods, amid a coronavirus pandemic to which Trump was slow to react.

Against that backdrop, cities across the country are now combustible cauldrons of fear, anger, fire and tear gas as Trump fetishizes the violence.

Since the police killing of George Floyd, a black man, in Minneapolis earlier this week, Trump has largely thrown rhetorical Molotov cocktails over the front lines of the national uprising from the safety of his White House bunker.

In other words, the president met protests against state violence with calls for more of it.

He has threatened protesters in the park across the street from his home with “vicious dogs” and “ominous weapons,” suggested that looters in Minneapolis would be shot as he referred to protesters as “thugs,” and prepared the Pentagon to use military force against American citizens.

Those words provide cover to other elected officials and law enforcement officers who are escalating rather than de-escalating confrontations, like the Minneapolis police who shot tear gas and rubber bullets at crowds Saturday.

And I consider the “super-duper chicken” that has come home to roost, from when the right-wing-owned Supreme Court of the United States, ruled that MONEY = SPEECH.

With that little ditty as the law of the land, the wealthy have as much speech as they can buy. Americans with little money (like over 40 million who don’t have a job) have relatively little speech.

And the SCOTUS doesn’t have to decree that RIOTING = the SPEECH of the unheard, is a law. It just naturally works out that way.

Is racism and discrimination keeping blacks out of the space program?
Did you not see the movie, "Hidden Figures"? Black women were human computers that were key to the Space Program, successfully, getting off the ground.

Quit trying to make sad, stupid points, as a way of inciting distractions from what your DOTUS, and his merry band of RepugLIARS are doing to our country

Is racism and discrimination keeping blacks out of the space program? Speak up.
That's what people are doing. Getting cops off of people's necks will make it a little easier to get them into space programs. Really Sree, think, then post.

Melissa Chen is one of my new favorite people to follow. She is managing director at Ideas Beyond Borders. She also has plenty content that you can find. Even when I don’t agree with her, she gives me something to think about. Here’s a recent facebook of her’s.

If Trump is a dictator or tyrant, as the left has been screaming about for ages, he’s a very bad one. The pandemic and the riots presented the kind of chaotic opportunity for someone with dreams of ruling as Leviathan to take over and hoard power. In fact, a dictator with absolute power might even have been more effective at quelling disorder, as we have seen in how easily protests have been quashed around the world in countries under the rule of iron-fisted authoritarians. Instead, what we have is the opposite. He’s not a dictator, he’s just a bad leader who cannot seem to lead his country out of the darkness.

The T-rump is in the process of becoming a dictator. He is for sure a pathetically bad leader, but he has been effectively consolidating more and more power, for 3 years. His impeachment confirmed that he is above the law.

It can’t be easy to turn the USA into a full fledged autocracy, but the T rump has been gutting the institutions that would hold back someone from becoming a dictator. Due to how our nation started out, we had lots of protections against someone taking over as a dictator.

But the T rump has undermined a lot, if not most, of those. All of the departments of govt are no longer primarily servants of the country. Rather they are departments for the T rump’s re-election. Hard right Federal Judgeships have been installed on a massive level.

He continues to attack the part of the media that he does not yet already control. And if you hadn’t noticed, he doesn’t give up. If he can’t do a Muslim ban, he keeps at it til he can do something similar. If he can’t punish asylum seekers by kidnapping their children, he will eventually find another way to punish them.

But he cannot become a full fledged Dictator until he is secure in a 2nd term. At that point, he will have all he needs. I agree that he will not be a competent Dictator, because he is not competent at anything beyond self-promotion. But he will have all the power that he wants to enact his every sick right wing whim that occurs to him. He will appoint more hard right Justices to the SCOTUS. So the Constitution will say whatever he wants it to say. He will enact marshal law, because some will rebel.

For the T rump, EVERYTHING is about getting a 2nd term. He can’t yet decide about how to deal with current unrest, though he telegraphs his proclivities by blaming it on his enemies, including making up Antifa as being the instigator of violence. He needs only to invoke the Insurrection Act, in order to be able to use our military against citizens that he deems to be opponents. But he doesn’t know whether that will help or prevent his chances for a 2nd term.

Once he has a 2nd term, however, he can do anything he wants. And he will. Why wouldn’t he? He will be a full fledged Dictator. He will probably still be incompetent, but he has never let that stop him. He will bring on the full fledged dystopia, that we are getting a preview of, already.

Anyone, including Melissa Chen, who thinks that the T rump has not been hoarding power is ignoring the fact that he has been effectively inexorably hoarding power. When he hasn’t succeeded at first, he keeps on until he does.

But I agree with Melissa in that the T rump IS “a bad leader who cannot seem to lead his country out of the darkness.” He is simply not capable of positive leadership. He cannot Make America Great. He can only turn America into the carnage and disastrous mess that he hyperbolically LIED about, and said that it was, before he took over.

Did you not see the movie, “Hidden Figures”? Black women were human computers that were key to the Space Program, successfully, getting off the ground.
That's my point: there is no institutionalized social injustice against blacks. They may not want to be astronauts. There are some social justice warriors out there lobbying for affirmative action to make space less white and more diverse. There is already a push to put a first woman on the moon. Why push it?
...there is no institutionalized social injustice against blacks.
Thanks, Sree, your typical ignorance gives me something easy to rail against. Your point seems to be that black people simply do not want to have equal opportunities in our society.

Really? No institutionalized social injustice against blacks? I guess that you think that poor people in general, want to be victimized by our criminal justice system relative to the wealthy. And you think that black people in general want to be perceived and treated by cops as probable criminals as opposed to how white people are seen. Do you also think that black people want to be murdered by cops and that their murder be systematically covered up? Maybe you can believe something that idiotic. I can’t.

“MAGA loves the black people.” The T rump declares.

This is his message to the nation to address the crisis of demonstrations in ALL 50 States against racial injustice. With many of those demonstrations having infiltrators who promote looting and pillage. “MAGA loves the black people.” It’s always about him and his never-ending campaign. Massive country wide demonstrations, and the deaths of 104,702 in the U.S. from the pandemic. No crisis is of concern to him except in how it fits in to his retaining power. He will just blame all of his failures on others.

Obama set up a task force to address the kind of pandemic that is now killing so many of us. The T rump administration trashed it. Obama set up a task force to address what is needed to bring policing in to the 21st century, to prevent the very systematic abuse that continues to this day. The recommendations were passed on. The T rump administration trashed it.

MAGA loves the black people? Then how come they don’t support the practices that would limit their disproportionate number of deaths by COVID-19? How come they don’t join the peaceful protests of the Floyd murder?

The MAGA didn’t even show up to protect the cowering DOTUS from the protestors who get within a block or two from the White House. Though he tried to get them to.

The coward keeps delivering blustering threats of vicious dogs and Secret Service Agents with horrible weapons of violence that will be used on any demonstrator that gets inside the perimeter. I heard that the SS agents did not appreciate the DOTUS threatening the use of such weapons by them.

Antifa treated as a terrorists by the government? That would be nice, but its unlikely.

"MAGA loves the black people?"
Only privileged white folks, with a life time of entitled living under their smug belts, could dream up such a patronizing sentence.

And never get it.

Antifa treated as a terrorists by the government? That would be nice...
Sure Oneguy, you think it would be nice because Anti-fascists get in the way of the much larger group of Fascists, many of whom get giddy over contemplating a race war. The T rump wants to give his favorite sons, the Fascists, little teasers of support by demonizing the Anti-fascists. And by blustering about how he will use the military against them.

Do you think it is unlikely that the T rump will follow through with his threats to use the military against citizens?

I think it is quite possible that he will.

Tonight the T rump came out of his hiding place in the White House. Anyway, he read a short speech. It started with him saying how much he supports peaceful protest. However at that very moment, within hearing distance of shots by the federal police, those said police suddenly started advancing on peaceful protestors, firing rubber bullets, tear gas, and pepper shots from some nice modified paintball guns. A line of them on horseback also helped move the peaceful demonstrators, quickly out of the area. Some appeared to have been injured. But they were moved from the area around the historical St John’s Cathedral.

The T rump walked over for a photo op in front of St John’s and held up a Bible as a prop, He might have been holding it upside down.

The bulk of the T rump’s earlier speech was about him being “the Law and Order President”. Ironic, eh, as he himself has arranged to be above the law.

He doesn’t know how to lead. He knows his little tricks of bluster and hyperbole. And he knows to blame others for every single one of his own shortcomings, and he knows to try to take credit for every positive things done by others. But his idea of leading, now, appears to be T-rumper the Chest Thumper. Talking about how he will dominate and overcome those who loot and pillage, by deploying the U.S. Military, if the Governors don’t get it together and do it themselves with the National Guard assisting.

I forgot to tell you. The T rump was accompanied by a couple of dozen White House associates and SS agents. The SS were more spread out, but the cabinet members and the other White House cronies were walking together in a group a short distance behind the T rump as he walked over to St John’s for the photo op. None of them were wearing masks.

I guess the whole pandemic thing has slipped their mind in all the excitement. (105,160 dead and counting)

Sure Oneguy, you think it would be nice because Anti-fascists get in the way of the much larger group of Fascists, many of whom get giddy over contemplating a race war. The T rump wants to give his favorite sons, the Fascists, little teasers of support by demonizing the Anti-fascists. And by blustering about how he will use the military against them.

Do you think it is unlikely that the T rump will follow through with his threats to use the military against citizens?

I think it is quite possible that he will.

I hope he does, but I wouldn’t count on it.

I hope he does, but I wouldn’t count on it.
I hear that 82nd Airborne troops have been deployed near DC and Minneapolis. I also heard that if called up they will be equipped with full riot gear, and loaded assault weapons replete with bayonets.

I have always been a fan of having our soldiers present an overwhelming force when they go into combat. But I am not a fan when the enemy the are to kill is American citizens. Soldiers primary function is to kill the enemy when necessary.

You seem to be hoping for our DOTUS to start a civil war. Our military is powerful. But they may be in the minority if they start killing Americans. They would have to kill a substantial part of us to prevail. Even then, they have shown that they cannot ultimately prevail against some insurgencies. see Afghanistan.

Now the military might, under the Trump, in a 2nd term, team up, openly with the White Supremacists. That could help them be more successful, at least in the medium term.

Then again, presumably, some of the military would refuse to obey orders that they believe are unlawful, even though the T rump Department of InJustice has finagled anything that our DOTUS wants, to be lawful and Constitutional. So we will have to see how it plays out, if our weak, incompetent, blustering, cowering, hypocrite of a DOTUS eventually gets his way and our Military is ordered to DOMINATE American citizens.

I suspect that if our military starts killing American citizens, we will go the way of Syria. The T rump can then remain in power… over a smoldering heap of what used to be the USA.

You seem to be hoping for our DOTUS to start a civil war. Our military is powerful. But they may be in the minority if they start killing Americans. They would have to kill a substantial part of us to prevail. Even then, they have shown that they cannot ultimately prevail against some insurgencies. see Afghanistan.
Haha, you're sounding like a 2nd amendment advocate who plans on fighting the US government.

But don’t worry, there’s not going to be a civil war.