Let's all be grateful for Trump.

Uhhh…what a relief that is. The election/campaign cycle is over and we were lucky enough
that America wisely chose Trump.
Been lurking for a couple days, really enjoy reading the insightful, astute comments from the
regular 4-5 folks here. Great enthusiasm from you guys. Give yourselves a big hand. :slight_smile:
Just delicious! mmmmmmm!
Well looking forward to a good, productive 8 years of getting this nation back on track.
I know you all are too. :slight_smile:
See ya! Miss ya!

Got any money on that 8 years?
I think 3 is a stretch.

V, why am I not surprised. Bluster, ridicule and gloating. Substance not to found anywhere.
I’m sure you read Lois’ post, but skipped it, being in the thralls of the sweet smell of victory and all.

I have a question for any of the people on this blog who voted for Trump. Name his five top policies that you agree with. I mean actual policies, not liberal-bashing, common sense-bashing wishful thinking. What actual policies of his do you agree with and why?
Okay, now on the serious side. How about it? Care to offer your insights? Place any bets? Be careful what you wish for. You might try looking up Pyrrhic Victory sometime.

I wanted Trump to win. But I didn’t think he could when the balance of funds got so lopsided. I guess money isn’t worth much today. Can’t even buy an election.
I was surprised to hear all the Trump talk at church today. Two ladies said that they voted for Hilary but now they are glad that Trump won. I wonder how many democrats are feeling that way.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You can still fool some of the people all of the time. Thanks for the laugh.

There are more confused and stupid people in America than l expected

You obviously have not done enough 9/11 research. :lol: psik
You obviously have not done enough 9/11 research. :lol: psik Oh look, there's one.
You obviously have not done enough 9/11 research. :lol: psik Oh look, there's one. Mirror, mirror on the wall... :lol: It is so interesting that experiments demonstrating the collapse can't be done 47 years after the Moon landing by engineers in the nation that did the Moon landing. F__k__g Brilliant! Oh that's right, if you really believe something you don't have to prove it. Allah made 1,300 ft buildings come down in less than 30 seconds. psik

How many countries can say their president was predicted by a cartoon?

psik

I can’t say I am grateful for the malignant narcissist we chose but I am glad for the wake up call. Whenever we have chosen to far to the left or right or our choice was simply stupid it does tend to wake us and slap us back to reality. I have no doubt that in 2020 Americans will make a wiser choice, if the is a 2020 that is.

Women beaten, robbed and raped. A chilling expose of how BRITISH females are being sentenced to lives of misery by Muslim courts

Is’t the Daily Mail in denial?
They write, ‘Shame on Sharia’. Is’t it “shame on Britain” for having something called ‘Sharia law’? The way America was going under Obama/Democrats with support from the media pundits, the USA would have had the same kind of shames. Although I do not have much confidence on what Trump/Republicans would do in this regard.

Women beaten, robbed and raped. A chilling expose of how BRITISH females are being sentenced to lives of misery by Muslim courts http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3930510/Shame-Sharia-Women-beaten-robbed-raped-chilling-expose-BRITISH-females-sentenced-lives-misery-Muslim-courts.html Is't the Daily Mail in denial? They write, 'Shame on Sharia'. Is't it "shame on Britain" for having something called 'Sharia law'? The way America was going under Obama/Democrats with support from the media pundits, the USA would have had the same kind of shames. Although I do not have much confidence on what Trump/Republicans would do in this regard.
I find that in certain categories of news that there is a lot of hype and spin. I look at the bottom row that has the news source first in the category of Migrant Crisis, Election News and the worst one is Climate Change. And if it is a new source such as Daily Mail, then I don’t even read the headlines. I find it a waste of time.
You obviously have not done enough 9/11 research. :lol: psik Oh look, there's one. Mirror, mirror on the wall... :lol: It is so interesting that experiments demonstrating the collapse can't be done 47 years after the Moon landing by engineers in the nation that did the Moon landing. F__k__g Brilliant! Oh that's right, if you really believe something you don't have to prove it. Allah made 1,300 ft buildings come down in less than 30 seconds. psikFor God sake psik. Are you imagining that Computing the data that the mission to the moon needed, is the same as computing the destruction of one of those towers to the exactitude you seem to expect? :lol:
I can't say I am grateful for the malignant narcissist we chose but I am glad for the wake up call. Whenever we have chosen to far to the left or right or our choice was simply stupid it does tend to wake us and slap us back to reality. I have no doubt that in 2020 Americans will make a wiser choice, if the is a 2020 that is.
Ah yes, but the time they are a changing. And the damage done by these people who have been dreaming of vandalizing our government for a couple decades. It's like America lives in a Hollywood Movie. The entire city, country, world can be blown up, but in the end the heroes have a drink, say job well done, and that's that. Unfortunately, this is planet Earth in 2016. Anything damaging now, will not get repaired in 2020. A stitch in time, and all that. Will the Democratic National Committee ever learn???
For God sake psik. Are you imagining that Computing the data that the mission to the moon needed, is the same as computing the destruction of one of those towers to the exactitude you seem to expect? :lol:
I do not know what you mean by THE SAME. What I mean is that the level of complexity might be similar. If anything I would expect that the overall engineering problem for the building is simpler. psik
I wanted Trump to win. But I didn’t think he could when the balance of funds got so lopsided. I guess money isn't worth much today. Can’t even buy an election. I was surprised to hear all the Trump talk at church today. Two ladies said that they voted for Hilary but now they are glad that Trump won. I wonder how many democrats are feeling that way.
Maybe 10. No, wait, 5 at most. No, wait, these two women, maybe, if Mike didn't make the whole thing up. I notice no one answered my question, including Mike.
I wanted Trump to win. But I didn’t think he could when the balance of funds got so lopsided. I guess money isn't worth much today. Can’t even buy an election. I was surprised to hear all the Trump talk at church today. Two ladies said that they voted for Hilary but now they are glad that Trump won. I wonder how many democrats are feeling that way.
Maybe 10. No, wait, 5 at most. No, wait, these two women, maybe, if Mike didn't make the whole thing up. I notice no one answered my question, including Mike. What post # is your question at?
My sentiments exactly, especially after the Nov. 8th fiasco. I never would have believed the American electorate could be so stupid. The only glimmer of hope is that Hillary won the popular vote by nearly a million votes--meaning more than half the electorate does have a decent amount of common sense. Not nesrly enough, however.
Maybe 10. No, wait, 5 at most. No, wait, these two women, maybe, if Mike didn't make the whole thing up. I notice no one answered my question, including Mike. What post # is your question at? It was the first post under "Policy Survey". Here it is again. Name [Trump's] five top policies that you agree with. I mean actual policies, not liberal-bashing, common sense-bashing wishful thinking. What actual policies of his do you agree with and why?