Russian roulette - a hundred thousand on red

Cyber attacks on the rise.
Destabilize the infrastructure enough, for long enough and people might start looking for change.

He should have enough forces ready to go by the weekend. No excuse is necessary.

I hate Putin,

But we are in a viscous circle.

When USSR exploded, Yeltsin held power. there were negotiations and talks.

He judged that Crimea was not a matter!

But it was promised orally to Russia that the new independent countries would never become Nato members and that USA would never install heavy weapons.

This promise was not respected, even if some warnings were issued.

Nato is a military alliance and any enlargement on its borders is seen by Russia as a threat. Russia reacts and it increases the level of tension.

[https://www.diploweb.com/IMG/jpg/la-nouvelle-carte-otan-avec-29-pays-membres-diploweb-2017.jpg]

[Enlargement of NATO - Wikipedia]

[Élargissement de l'Organisation du traité de l'Atlantique nord — Wikipédia]

Not true. Unless Gorbachev is a lying traitor.

Sorry for the delay, got busy. No, No, Russia did not take it back is the point. The people of Crimea view themselves as their own county. The Autonomous Republic of Crimea. And they, the way I understand the situation, are still going to be a satellite country of Russia. Just like they were supposed to be with Ukraine. Moscow built a 12-mile 3.7B bridge to directly link to Crimea a year ago now. The news talks like Crimea is just a part of the Ukraine. That was never the case. Ukraine was really dumping on the Crimea people and stealing the oil rights. You can’t start a religious war, change a countries language, and then nationalize the mineral rights of the people and expect them to take it sitting down. I stand with the pro-Russian vote being at 97% as valid. Khrushchev’s empty gestures was from the USSR. Putin must be convincing the people that the Russian Federation is different. Russia does have the same religion and speaks the same language. That’s got to be in his favor.

I don’t think there is a false flag operation. My personal gut feeling is that Biden and the DC swamp is tied up in the oil rights. The rights went from the Crimea people to Ukraine by being nationalized. Then from Ukraine to trusts in the EU. Those right are of no value if the Ukraine does not control the land. I will see if I can get the English copy of the Crimean Status Referendum where the Crimean people kicked Ukraine out and invited Russia in. The question I want answered is who own the Ukraine oil rights in the trusts in Europe. Before any US lives are taken.

The USA borders are forced open by Biden. Fentanyl is flowing into the US. In 2020 alone there were 56,516 deaths caused by fentanyl. If Biden want to protect a border. How about our border? We have had 841,000 people die from drugs so far. Almost the same as Covid. So, why are we not for open boarders in Ukraine, but are for open boarders in America. Why are we refusing to publicly disclose the actual number of encounters with terrorists along the southern border? This is way to political to find reason.

He’s playing us all. And it’s got nothing to do with oil.

2016 Russian Crimean Land Grab All About “Energy” Econo-Politics

2019 As Russia Closes In On Crimea’s Energy Resources, What Is Next For Ukraine?

2021 Why the Black Sea could emerge as the world’s next great energy battleground

Putin didn’t start this mess. Hilary did. I agree that Putin always wanted the Crimea back as part of Russia. It was the treatment of the people of Crimea that opened the door for this to happen. Putin didn’t make Ukraine nationalize the Crimea mineral rights. Putin didn’t take the Ukraine mineral rights of Crimea and sell them to a trust in the EU. Putin didn’t make the people of Crimea want to leave the Ukraine. Putin didn’t make the people of Ukraine ask Russia for help. Normally BP or Exon would bid on drilling rights. They do that in most countries. Why is all this being handled differently? Why are the owners of the trust secret?

Let’s look at the timeline.
02/14 Russia sent troops to Crimean “to ensure proper conditions for the people of Crimea to be able to freely express their will”. Republic of Crimea will be a democratic, laic and multinational state, with an obligation to maintain peace, international and intersectarian consent in its territory
03/14 The Declaration of Independence of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol. Crimea’s parliament voted secession from Ukraine. 95.5% of Crimean voters back joining Russia in a public vote.
You can go to YouTube and watch the voting take place. Coverage by the media like CNN was there to cover the voting.

It seems you have no trouble doing exactly that!

1 Like

Zelinsky has three options at the moment:

1. Launch the attack that US/UK really want and have his troops and possibly his country destroyed by Russia;
  2. Refuse to launch the attack and be arrested or assassinated, and then whoever is picked to launch it will force thousands of Ukrainians to die; or
  3. Sign a CSTO type agreement with Russia and have Russian/Belarusian help to have the Nazis removed from power and NATO troops chased out of the country.
1 Like

Why on earth would he do that ? The Ukraine is not threatening anyone. Russia is.

It is Russia that has 100,000 troops encircling the Ukraine. If Putin decides to attack Russia may suffer the greatest losses. Russia is the aggressor, the invader and the defender always have the tactical advantage Plus it has a lot of allys supporting it, while Russia is all alone and burdened with heavy economic sanctions.

Not the aggressor? The Republic of Crimea language is Russian. The religion is Orthodox Russian. Now let say that Ukraine came to your state and made your schools start teaching in Ukrainian. All stores had to do business in Ukrainian. And all legal contracts had to be in Ukrainian. Who would you say was the aggressor?

The question you bring up is. Why is Russia getting ready to move on Ukraine? So, why on earth would they want to do that. Let’s say that for every action there is a reaction. That brings up the question. Was Biden clandestinely planning on moving US troops into Crimea to shut off the water supply. After all the Democrats are a sneaky bunch of liars. Just look at their latest project of secretly moving illegals around the US at nighttime. I think the EU knows Biden and the swamp has stolen the mineral rights of Crimea and they would rather deal with Russia for oil than the DC swamp. How are we going to find out if this is what is taking place? I think time will tell. A year from now we will hear the rumor that Biden was going to go after Crimea water supply. The EU today said Biden cannot use NATO in Ukraine. They know what Biden is up to. The communist White House has now brought in the government employee Wendy Sherman for damage control. Watch for a spin in the next couple of weeks to blame Trump for this Ukraine disaster.

Yes, and Russia already has annexed Crimea!

In February and March 2014, Russia invaded and subsequently annexed the Crimean Peninsula from Ukraine. This event took place in the aftermath of the 2014 Ukrainian revolution and is part of the wider Russo-Ukrainian conflict.
Annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation - Wikipedia

Why don’t you check back with us when that happens

What NATO troops? ? ?

Yes with the blessing of the Republic of Crimea. What you have is just one side of the story. Guess what side that is. You must take Wikipedia with a grain of salt when it comes to religion and political viewpoints. The annexing of the Republic of Crimea came after the public vote by the Crimean people to leave Ukraine and go to Russia. Check with YouTube and watch videos of the different world news organizations on the streets in Crimea talking to the people before and during the voting.

Is your memory any good. I told you what would happen when the GSM got here years ago. Do you remember what that was?

OK, and is that also the case today with Ukraine? Doesn’t look like the Ukrainian people are eager to leave Ukraine and go to Russia.

p.s. there is a difference leaving a country to go somewhere and having another country invade because it suits you.

I see no marches with billboards declaring ; “We want to be part of Russia” , do you?

Do you really think Putin (ex KGB director) is a benign dictator? All he wants is POWER!!!

1 Like

I am not aware that the people of Ukraine want to join Russia.

It is not like Putin just says, OK, we will invade and take over the Republic Crimean. Russia is a democratic state and helping the Republic of Crimean had to go thru the legal process. Russia’s biggest project was building the Nord Stream 2 pipeline. Russia had to look at losing that project completely by helping the Republic of Crimean. Remember Trump signed the PEESA in 2019 which gave Congress power to decide sanctions beginning in February 2020 that could shut down the Nord Stream 2 pipeline. And in 2017 Trump had signed the CAATSA into law. “Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions Act”.

Remember the Ukraine’s number one trading partner is the Russian Federation. Hurting Russia is also hurting Ukraine.

Just look at the insurance problem of the pipeline. You may not be aware of how the insurance companies work. But your insurance and the insurance of most workers in America are covered by layers of insurance coverage that held by countries around the world. But mostly England. These are called the insurance pools. With the pipeline the liability contract excluded reinsurance and pool contributions if political reasons caused sanctions, prohibition, restrictions, or other adverse action by a state or international organization or competent authority. The spin on shutting down the pipeline was that Germany didn’t want to. The fact is that if we had shut down the pipeline. Then me, you and every other American would have been liable for the pipeline. That we have nothing to do with.