Question for all members

You forget the Christians have a strong following and are way the hell more organized and ruthless and lacking all sense of objectivity let along constraint or respect for anyone who doesn’t toe their line. They been salivating for this moment for a couple decades. It’s come - and my bet is that they will exploit the moment they have way better than the impotent Democratic Party with it’s apathetic members will be able to resist.
I would love for happy thoughts strategy to work, but I’m afraid without vocal enraged opposition at the thought of superficial serial liar and scheister salesman and defrauder of convenience, changing our government with too many crazy people in positions of too much power - people who do understand the system to do huge damage before most even notice.
Sure, we’ll fight back eventually, but damage done is damage done.
But we do get used to things in a hurry.
Hell we’ve already accepted the horrific world changes that the Cheney and Bush created - don’t even think about what an idiotic self-destructive war over what. Oh yeah, a big f’n strategic lie, that everyone knew was a lie, but hey the big dipper wanted a macho profitable war so war we gave him, consequences, who cares, the sun will rise tomorrow.

CuthbertJ: Well heck, that means half the rock stars we adore are psychopaths. Could be, but at least they don't have any political power.
Actually they do...tons of money and huge constant audiences.
The one element I don’t see is something about not knowing, or a lack of self-awareness. For example, I’m guessing most psychopaths don’t think to themselves, hey, I’m gonna really be psychopathic today. Drumpf by comparison seems to have these traits BUT also the self-awareness that they are just “tools" so to speak that are part of his business acumen. Business flim-flam, I call it.
Well ya, that's what WE call it. Business folks call it acumen and value it. Yes business acumen in this age demands an absolutely amoral attitude towards people or the future. All those people who got screwed out of their honesty earned money by Trump, are nothing but a feather in the prick's "business acumen". But, then these days we blow up innocent neighbors and think it's okay as though we planned it all along, so get used to it. No wonder our nation is in such bad shape, with no hope on the horizon. PROFITS ÜBER ALLES, SIEG TRUMP !

EXXON MOBILE lying about the science behind global warming that their own scientists confirmed.
And now pointing all their legal guns at the Attorneys General that are trying to get this monstrocity into the open.
Exxon attacks Dem AGs in day two of retaliatory court action | Washington Examiner
To them malicious lying about something of nothing less than the future survival of our society and Earth’s biosphere as we know and depend on it - is a protected Free Speech. That these fools call good business acumen. How I wish hell actually existed. So there were a place for such people to go, but they’ll get off scott free.

Where's the part about Trump being a documented Pathological Liar? Guess that's a different psychopath. Mike, I know that Republicans have a way of totally ignoring what they don't like and Truth don't matter one bit anymore. So get pissed if people call Trump bad names, if they are descriptive and accurate we damned well ought to keep reminding people of what a fraud America got tricked in handing our government over to. (actually looking more and more like the election was actually rigged by Russia, but who cares. So long as the America's new Russian Obligate President tells people what they want to hear? Righties don't care about that stuff like integrity and honesty anymore. ) But that don't make it right or sane.
Unless you are a highly devoted Christian or a Buddha, you have just described everyone from 16 to 60 living in the country. Grow up on the Russia controlling our votes. The problem is we have so many secret operations with no oversite that we very well could be posing as Russians. After all who’s system is it and who has required backdoors and has the keys? One thing that you should understand. Computer systems are the most secure thing for data and communication in the world. It is our government that requires them not to be totally secure by law. So stop blaming the Republicans and Russians. As far as Trump telling the people what they want to hear. I think he is going to be saying a lot of things you really don’t want to hear but will be good for the county. What you should be happy for is that we now have one party in full control which is going to be needed for any real action on climate control. No, thinking it's acceptable to lie about fundamental and important facts, that can be verified, is a okay way to run a society reveals how disconnected you are. There's is big difference between creatively spinning the truth, when trying to get across your position, what you are giving your blessing to is a total rejection that truth even matters which is basically what you and Trump (well and, okay, seems like most of America) has become acclimatized to. Blame it on Hollywood and blind consumerism. But it's still an absolutely lunatic way to proceed into an increasingly challenging future.

Reagan ended the Fairness Doctrine in 1987. That didn’t shut down the press, but it left no recourse of governments, i.e. “the people” to complain about bad news or control licensing or advertising of what is news and what isn’t. It was left up to the market, and the market already figured out that people liked watching people yell at each other. So, a 99% scientific consensus is not entertaining, instead we see two people arguing and call it a fair discussion. In fact people with wacked out views, like anti-vaxxers get upset when they are not reported on NPR. Trump doesn’t need to do much of anything, the ground work has been laid.
We may have learned that the response to a “Hitler” is education but we haven’t figured out how to stop the constant attack on education. Corporations and elites, including the Pope, figured out how to profit from Hitler, now they’ve figured out not to have a Hitler, rather have a basket of Hitlers, and let people choose one themselves.

Reagan ended the Fairness Doctrine in 1987. That didn't shut down the press, but it left no recourse of governments, i.e. "the people" to complain about bad news or control licensing or advertising of what is news and what isn't. It was left up to the market, and the market already figured out that people liked watching people yell at each other. So, a 99% scientific consensus is not entertaining, instead we see two people arguing and call it a fair discussion. In fact people with wacked out views, like anti-vaxxers get upset when they are not reported on NPR. Trump doesn't need to do much of anything, the ground work has been laid. We may have learned that the response to a "Hitler" is education but we haven't figured out how to stop the constant attack on education. Corporations and elites, including the Pope, figured out how to profit from Hitler, now they've figured out not to have a Hitler, rather have a basket of Hitlers, and let people choose one themselves.
It's pretty clear that an extensive environment of comprehensive disinformation has been intentionally created by the wealthy in their own interests, Trump is just the logical extension of that. He's someone completely defined by misinformation. http://www.monbiot.com/2016/12/01/the-misinformation-machine/
Yes, Donald Trump’s politics are incoherent. But those who surround him know just what they want, and his lack of clarity enhances their power. To understand what is coming, we need to understand who they are. I know all too well, because I have spent the past 15 years fighting them. Over this time, I have watched as tobacco, coal, oil, chemicals and biotech companies have poured billions of dollars into an international misinformation machine, composed of think tanks, bloggers and fake citizens’ groups. Its purpose is to portray the interests of billionaires as the interests of the common people, to wage war against trade unions and beat down attempts to regulate business and tax the very rich. Now the people who helped run this machine are shaping the government.

Those that know about mental disorders are not calling Mr. Trump psychotic but rather a narcissist, and you will look up the definition of the disorder you will see Mr. Trump fits it hands down. I have two daughters who work in mental health and a close friend who is a psychiatrist and all three will tell you Mr. Trump in their words, a malignant narcissist.

Is Trump a psychopath, decide for yourself; http://www.encyclopedia.com/psychology/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/hare-psychopathy-checklist
The twenty traits assessed by the PCL-R score are: glib and superficial charm grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self need for stimulation pathological lying cunning and manipulativeness lack of remorse or guilt shallow affect (superficial emotional responsiveness) callousness and lack of empathy parasitic lifestyle poor behavioral controls sexual promiscuity early behavior problems lack of realistic long-term goals impulsivity irresponsibility failure to accept responsibility for own actions many short-term marital relationships juvenile delinquency revocation of conditional release criminal versatility
Well heck, that means half the rock stars we adore are psychopaths. The one element I don't see is something about not knowing, or a lack of self-awareness. For example, I'm guessing most psychopaths don't think to themselves, hey, I'm gonna really be psychopathic today. Drumpf by comparison seems to have these traits BUT also the self-awareness that they are just "tools" so to speak that are part of his business acumen. Two types you might not expect to exhibit psychopathic tendencies are CEOs of large corporations and priests.
CuthbertJ: Well heck, that means half the rock stars we adore are psychopaths. Could be, but at least they don't have any political power.
Actually they do...tons of money and huge constant audiences. Indirectly, only.
The one element I don’t see is something about not knowing, or a lack of self-awareness. For example, I’m guessing most psychopaths don’t think to themselves, hey, I’m gonna really be psychopathic today. Drumpf by comparison seems to have these traits BUT also the self-awareness that they are just “tools" so to speak that are part of his business acumen. Business flim-flam, I call it.
Well ya, that's what WE call it. Business folks call it acumen and value it.
Those that know about mental disorders are not calling Mr. Trump psychotic but rather a narcissist, and you will look up the definition of the disorder you will see Mr. Trump fits it hands down. I have two daughters who work in mental health and a close friend who is a psychiatrist and all three will tell you Mr. Trump in their words, a malignant narcissist.
In the end does it really matter what you call him, he's totally unsuited to lead what is supposed to be an open and free society based on democratic ideals and the concept of equality. He's openly racist, xenophobic and quite likely a sexual predator based on his own statements while being recorded and a number of women who have come forward to corroborate those statements. If there was any real justice in America he would be in prison for a long time, instead he gets to hold the highest elected office in the nation.

Speaking of Questions to The Members

Reagan ended the Fairness Doctrine in 1987. That didn't shut down the press, but it left no recourse of governments, i.e. "the people" to complain about bad news or control licensing or advertising of what is news and what isn't. It was left up to the market, and the market already figured out that people liked watching people yell at each other. So, a 99% scientific consensus is not entertaining, instead we see two people arguing and call it a fair discussion. In fact people with wacked out views, like anti-vaxxers get upset when they are not reported on NPR. Trump doesn't need to do much of anything, the ground work has been laid. We may have learned that the response to a "Hitler" is education but we haven't figured out how to stop the constant attack on education. Corporations and elites, including the Pope, figured out how to profit from Hitler, now they've figured out not to have a Hitler, rather have a basket of Hitlers, and let people choose one themselves.
Speaking of the attack on Education, anyone know anything about these people?
Turning Point - http://www.tpusa.com/aboutus/our-mission/ USA ACTIVISTS STRIVE TO Educate students about the importance of fiscal responsibility, limited government, and free markets. With innovative messaging techniques and strategic outreach methods TPUSA is able to educate thousands of college students each day. Identify student activists in every corner of the country who believe in limited government and individual liberty. TPUSA activists are the community organizers of the right. Register students to vote. TPUSA has helped thousands of college students apply for voter registration and access vote-by-mail ballots. Empower young activists to get involved in the fight for free markets and limited government. Through building strong campus networks, organizing conferences and training workshops, and equipping activists with the knowledge and strategies needed to combat the left, TPUSA empowers young people to make a difference within their own campus and community. Organize young activists in chapters and networks on colleges across the country. TPUSA believes there is strength in organization, and our activists work tirelessly to build grassroots networks on every college campus in America. Mobilize students who believe in free markets. Email lists don’t mean anything if they aren’t used properly. TPUSA mobilizes its activist networks to get involved in activism, issue-advocacy, public policy education, and grassroots organization.
Check it out
http://www.professorwatchlist.org/index.php/watch-list-directory/search-by-name/63-ronald-hendel
Here's a quirky article about the founder and founding of the group.
http://mchenrycountyblog.com/2015/02/25/conservative-community-organizer-tells-of-750-campus-penetration/ Conservative Community Organizer Tells of 750 Campus Penetration Posted on 02/25/2015 by Cal Skinner 21-year old Charlie Kirk, founder of Turning Point USA, was the main speaker at Patriots United’s annual breakfast Saturday morning in Crystal Lake. Kirk told of trying to interest local Northwest suburban Republicans as well as national Republicans in getting young people interested in conservative issues. ... Last weekend he told those attending the meeting of how his group has grown to have impact on about 750 college campuses. The crowd was impressed enough to pony up about $25,500 to finance someone to register young voters and create a presence at McHenry County College and local high schools, starting at Marian Central Catholic High School. ($33,000 is needed to run the program for a year.)

It just struck me TP USA seems somehow appropriate.
It’s reminded me of back when I was in high school and being the jerks kids are, homes and our rival high school were occasionally TP’ed.
The homes I never could get into so didn’t really part-take, except once in a real grudge, but gotta admit when it was time to head over to the rival high school pre BigLittleGame Senior Year, figuring out how to get onto the roof, a few of us doing it, the bad boy taking a spin, that was fun.
But these TP USA seem a little more malign, there’s an undercurrent of latent vandalism and nasty intimidation. For all the well crafted words, there’s nothing in their about multi-cultural and population realities of our 2100 century. Too busy finding enemies to target.
Nowhere is their anything in about dialogue, it’s all us against them.
There’s bad boys, tossing TP over the edge of a high school, and then there’s also vandals who thrill in smashing and destroying.
WE are dealing with people who fancy themselves god’s warriors. Look at your history they love smashing and destroy more than anyone.
It’s world where everyone else is deemed an enemy, that’s what’s most frightening,
there seems to be no commonalities to build genuinely constructive dialogue around when one side is already self-certain and shut-off to reasoning.
When they’ve closed themselves off what are others to do?
When self-centered concerns are the only ones that matter, where’s that leave the community and society moving into an uncertain but for sure more difficult future?
How many are that extreme as opposed to how many actually will demand a more moderate course, that remains to be seen.
History does not offer cause for optimism.
Especially when most all of the citizens feel so disconnected and disenfranchise that they don’t want to do anything but be left alone to fend in their own little world of problems and challenges. But, if someone puts them in a mob, who knows.