What should we do if Trump is found to be truely crazy?

No, I asked the question but I do not know the answer. I am not a shrink or attorney so form both the legal and medical fields I do not know what should be done but in the least, I honestly don’t think he’s not “all there” and it frightens me. I have read our Constitution many times but it gives no solid answers to my question. Anyone out there have an idea that may at least stir the pot?

No, I asked the question but I do not know the answer. I am not a shrink or attorney so form both the legal and medical fields I do not know what should be done but in the least, I honestly don't think he's not "all there" and it frightens me. I have read our Constitution many times but it gives no solid answers to my question. Anyone out there have an idea that may at least stir the pot?
Unfortunately, the founding fathers thought that the system they devised would never elect anyone remotely like Trump so made no provision for such an eventuality. They actually thought the electorate could not possibly be that ignorant and that more intelligent peoole would prevail. It worked for some 240 years. Now it's over. We need better rules about the presidency and an easier way to get a mentally unstable person out of office, especially if his party is in the majority in Congress--a recipe for disaster. But we shoukdn't depend on Republicans to remedy this situation. It plays right into their incompetent, foolosh hands.

There are mechanisms in place to remove the president, they are not easy to enact but they are effective when finally asserted.

Trump doesn’t have long to go, he’s been acting as if the Executive Branch was supreme and unaccountable when in fact as John McCain just stated so well the US Congress is fully equal to the White House.
trump is highly skilled at making enemies, there are those in his own White House who will not protect him now like Priebus and Bannon. Why would they after the smear campaign from Trump’s own communication director that Trump did nothing disown.
Trump’s war with Sessions is also causing some serious anger in the Senate where Sessions has many friends from his service there. The republican party has a long history and has produced some of America’s best leaders like Lincoln and Eisenhower, it is already starting to take measures to deal with an Executive Branch that has likely been totally compromised by a traitor. For instance if trump tries to veto the bill enforcing and expanding sanctions against Russia for its hostile acts against the US and other countries it will be easily overridden by Congress.
Trump’s days are numbered, the American systems as clunky as it is in some ways is relentless when finally put into action in defense of the nation. Just look at what happened with Hitler and the USSR.
Trump will be gone in a matter of months - or less - then the US will go after the Putin government that has likely been at war with us for two decades when you account for the training in Russia of the asshole that planned and carried out 9/11 Ayman al-Zawahiri.

Trump isn’t the real enemy, he’s just a weapon being employed by that enemy. We neutralize the weapon then go after the source. Putin and the murderous KGB cliché that has hijacked all of Russia and is trying to recreate the Russian empire by force. That includes jamming someone as totally fucked up as Trump down all our throats.

Let’s say we get rid of Trump, peaceful resignation, medical reasons, whatever. The question that then immediately rises for me is, “who knew what and when”. If McConnell knows he’s certifiable, but has continued to manipulate him and use him, that’s a worse crime than anything else we’ve seen so far.

There are mechanisms in place to remove the president, they are not easy to enact but they are effective when finally asserted. https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxxv Trump doesn't have long to go, he's been acting as if the Executive Branch was supreme and unaccountable when in fact as John McCain just stated so well the US Congress is fully equal to the White House. trump is highly skilled at making enemies, there are those in his own White House who will not protect him now like Priebus and Bannon. Why would they after the smear campaign from Trump's own communication director that Trump did nothing disown. Trump's war with Sessions is also causing some serious anger in the Senate where Sessions has many friends from his service there. The republican party has a long history and has produced some of America's best leaders like Lincoln and Eisenhower, it is already starting to take measures to deal with an Executive Branch that has likely been totally compromised by a traitor. For instance if trump tries to veto the bill enforcing and expanding sanctions against Russia for its hostile acts against the US and other countries it will be easily overridden by Congress. Trump's days are numbered, the American systems as clunky as it is in some ways is relentless when finally put into action in defense of the nation. Just look at what happened with Hitler and the USSR. Trump will be gone in a matter of months - or less - then the US will go after the Putin government that has likely been at war with us for two decades when you account for the training in Russia of the asshole that planned and carried out 9/11 Ayman al-Zawahiri. http://www.businessinsider.com/exploring-al-qaedas-murky-connection-to-russian-intelligence-2014-6 Trump isn't the real enemy, he's just a weapon being employed by that enemy. We neutralize the weapon then go after the source. Putin and the murderous KGB cliché that has hijacked all of Russia and is trying to recreate the Russian empire by force. That includes jamming someone as totally fucked up as Trump down all our throats.
I am aware of Article 25 but that only answers the question if The President admits to being incapable of doing the job or Congress by a huge majority certifies the President is unable to do the job. Currently neither is likely to happen and until the Republicans can see the Presidents rants and behavior for what they are, nothing will be done.
There are mechanisms in place to remove the president, they are not easy to enact but they are effective when finally asserted. https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxxv Trump doesn't have long to go, he's been acting as if the Executive Branch was supreme and unaccountable when in fact as John McCain just stated so well the US Congress is fully equal to the White House. trump is highly skilled at making enemies, there are those in his own White House who will not protect him now like Priebus and Bannon. Why would they after the smear campaign from Trump's own communication director that Trump did nothing disown. Trump's war with Sessions is also causing some serious anger in the Senate where Sessions has many friends from his service there. The republican party has a long history and has produced some of America's best leaders like Lincoln and Eisenhower, it is already starting to take measures to deal with an Executive Branch that has likely been totally compromised by a traitor. For instance if trump tries to veto the bill enforcing and expanding sanctions against Russia for its hostile acts against the US and other countries it will be easily overridden by Congress. Trump's days are numbered, the American systems as clunky as it is in some ways is relentless when finally put into action in defense of the nation. Just look at what happened with Hitler and the USSR. Trump will be gone in a matter of months - or less - then the US will go after the Putin government that has likely been at war with us for two decades when you account for the training in Russia of the asshole that planned and carried out 9/11 Ayman al-Zawahiri. http://www.businessinsider.com/exploring-al-qaedas-murky-connection-to-russian-intelligence-2014-6 Trump isn't the real enemy, he's just a weapon being employed by that enemy. We neutralize the weapon then go after the source. Putin and the murderous KGB cliché that has hijacked all of Russia and is trying to recreate the Russian empire by force. That includes jamming someone as totally fucked up as Trump down all our throats.
I am aware of Article 25 but that only answers the question if The President admits to being incapable of doing the job or Congress by a huge majority certifies the President is unable to do the job. Currently neither is likely to happen and until the Republicans can see the Presidents rants and behavior for what they are, nothing will be done. Watch McCain's speech in front of Congress, it was a direct attack on Trump and the kind of extremism that has ben so destructive to politics in the US condemning people like Hannity and his ilk for exploiting and encouraging divides in the US not finding issues that bring the nation together. The genuine applause that McCain got came from both sides. My sense is there are few republicans who genuinely don't get just how dangerous trump is to the nation, the challenge they face is not angering the lunatic fringe that has taken over a large part of the republican party. It's going to take time for the moderates to regain some control of the republican party, just as it did in Kansas where the extreme ideologues did so much damage. The whole time trump will be shooting himself in both feet, it's hard to claim the trump White House is stable when trump is doing everything he can to destabilize things there. The only real support that trump has is from his own family and the US is not set up to be run as a hereditary monarchy which trump seems to have the bizarre idea it is. I think when the removal comes it will be swift but the causes leading up to it will be long, including the fact that no one really seems to be supporting it. Anthony "Potty Mouth" Scaramucci cursing people out isn't going to work for long in distracting the nation from how dangerous having trump in the White House is. Trump has made a huge number of enemies in his short time in office, he only got there by attacking everyone else and that includes people like McCain who he referred to as a loser because McCain was shot down fighting in a war that trump refused to even take part of. A draft dodging traitor in bed with the Russians in the White House is a harder and harder sell every day. And whatever their flaws people like McCain are real patriots, they aren't going to give up until trump is removed from office, McCain did years in the Hanoi Hilton, I doubt trump intimidates him at all. The weapons that shot McCain down likely came from the same nation that trump is working for, I'm pretty sure he knows who the real enemies of the US are.
Let's say we get rid of Trump, peaceful resignation, medical reasons, whatever. The question that then immediately rises for me is, "who knew what and when". If McConnell knows he's certifiable, but has continued to manipulate him and use him, that's a worse crime than anything else we've seen so far.
There's no question that the extremists that have to a large degree hijacked the Republican party have enabled trump, they deserve to have their hats handed to them and be kicked out of Congress. Despite the BS that comes from the lunatic fringe on the far right the US is a country that was designed on purpose to be run by deliberate consultation by a broad cross section of the population in their interests. And it's hard to argue that GOP leadership wasn't aware that trump had likely been compromised by Putin when they were talking it last year. Not only does trump need to go, but republicans need to take their party back from the Tea Party lunatic fringe which represents few if any real principles the US is based on. Americans get to voice their wants and needs next year, by placing people who represent few of those back in Congress they will be doing themselves a great disservice. Until the far right extremists in the republican party are sent packing then something like trump happening again is a real possibility. Even someone like John McCain understands that if you look at what he was saying in front of Congress. http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/07/25/mccain-returns-to-senate-floor-full-remarks.cnn

It’s not necessary to find that trump is truly crazy to remove him from office, Congress came very close to removing Clinton from the Oval Office in the late 90s on much lesser charges.

There is a lot of evidence that trump is compromised by the Russian government including his own actions in encouraging the use of Russian cyber-crime to defeat the Democrat candidate in the last election, the firing of the FBI director for investigating this and multiple members of his campaign that failed to disclose frequent contacts with Russian officials during and after the last election.
trump doesn’t have to be found mentally incompetent to be removed from office, just shown to have broken US law in a manner that disqualifies him from holding office. He’s already more than done that.

The second prong, by comparison, is not restricted to ‘in connection with his or her duties in a federal case.’ The second prong of the obstruction of justice statute applies to any conduct that affects the “due administration of justice." As such, this type of obstruction is very broad. The statute prohibits any activity that “corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice." It seems there is an unlimited number of scenarios that could constitute obstruction of the due administration of justice, such as falsifying or destroying records, providing false information, etc.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/08/us/politics/obstruction-of-justice-trump-comey.html
The testimony by the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey that President Trump, before firing him last month, demanded loyalty, urged him to drop the investigation into his former national security adviser and pressed him to “lift the cloud" of the Russia inquiry is fueling accusations that the president obstructed justice. Mr. Comey’s prepared testimony, which the Senate Intelligence Committee released on Wednesday, corroborates prior reports by The New York Times about how Mr. Comey’s strained relationship with the president evolved, which had already prompted Democrats to raise the specter of the obstruction crime. Moreover, Mr. Trump himself told NBC News last month that when he fired Mr. Comey, he had been thinking about the F.B.I.’s investigation into whether his associates coordinated with Russia in its interference in the 2016 election. The Times has reported that the day after the firing, Mr. Trump told Russian diplomats in the Oval Office that firing Mr. Comey had relieved “great pressure because of Russia."
By trump's own statements he fired an officer of the law - one of the highest in the nation - to end an investigation based on some extremely serious charges made by multiple sources that Donald trump has in fact committed treason against the USA. The US Congress could begin proceedings today to impeach trump, some of the information presented to Comey that spurred his investigation came from republican Senator John McCain, so this is not a partisan issue. If McCain thought the evidence was substantial enough to pass on to the FBI Director then it is clear that there is sufficient grounds to investigate. That was just one of many sources. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/john-mccain-admits-handing-donald-trump-russia-dossier-claims-to-fbi-intelligence-leak-republican-a7523551.html
John McCain has admitted handing documents to FBI director James Comey alleging contact between the Trump campaign and Moscow, and that Russian intelligence may have compromising information about the President-elect.
This in the light of all the other information we have of connections between trump and putin through those close to both men and their cozy relationship at the last G-20 meeting. Russia is now in the process of expelling most US diplomatic staff from the country and tensions are high between the two countries. Mostly over the Russian information attack on the last US election. At the very least there needs to be a full and independent investigation into the affair, something that is clearly impossible when one of the central figures is in control of who is responsible for any investigation and has already fired one investigator to stop the legal process that is protected by US law. Clearly removing trump from office has legal standing and a clear national security interest.
No, I asked the question but I do not know the answer. I am not a shrink or attorney so form both the legal and medical fields I do not know what should be done but in the least, I honestly don't think he's not "all there" and it frightens me. I have read our Constitution many times but it gives no solid answers to my question. Anyone out there have an idea that may at least stir the pot?
Unfortunately, the founding fathers thought that the system they devised would never elect anyone remotely like Trump so made no provision for such an eventuality. They actually thought the electorate could not possibly be that ignorant and that more intelligent peoole would prevail. It worked for some 240 years. Now it's over. We need better rules about the presidency and an easier way to get a mentally unstable person out of office, especially if his party is in the majority in Congress--a recipe for disaster. But we shoukdn't depend on Republicans to remedy this situation. It plays right into their incompetent, foolosh hands.Should we just eliminate voting? Don't even answer.

Looking at the future, if there is one.
Just saw Anderson Cooper’s town-hall meeting with Al Gore. Now that Mr. Gore has dropped his lecture style, I was truly impressed with his passion and compassion for the Nation’s citizenry and the future that awaits us.
IMO, at the least he will be remembered in history as a true visionary and if he decided to run again, I’d vote for him in a minute.
His new film “An Inconvenient Truth II” is just being released. I can’t wait to see it.
To those who have not read his biography and the qualities he would bring to the Office of the President, I urge all to read the life story of this extra-ordinary individual.

Oh lordie, wasn’t Bush bad enough, now this,

Read Excerpts From Senator Bob Corker’s Interview With The Times By THE NEW YORK TIMES - OCT. 9, 2017 https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/09/us/politics/bob-corker-trump-interview-transcript.html WASHINGTON — Senator Bob Corker, Republican of Tennessee, responded to President Trump’s tweets on Sunday in an on-the-record phone interview with Jonathan Martin, a Times political reporter. Following are excerpts from their exchange, as transcribed by The New York Times, which have been lightly edited for clarity.
CORKER: ... I actually can continue over the next 15 months being the same senator that I’ve been. So, sure, I mean the president concerns me. I mean there’s no question. And, I like him. O.K., I enjoyed playing golf with him, you know, he’s a very courteous kind person. It’s not that I dislike him. CORKER: I don’t wish him harm. I don’t. I just — But the volatility is, to anyone who has been around, is to a degree alarming. But again, I don’t wish him harm. He’s got people around him that have been able to keep him, generally speaking, in the middle of the road. The tweets, especially as it relates to foreign policy issues, I know have been very damaging to us, O.K.. MARTIN: Why are they not speaking out? Why are your colleagues not speaking out like you are? CORKER: I don’t know, ... Look, except for a few people. The vast majority of our caucus understands what we’re dealing with here. There will be some — if you write that, I’m sure there will be some that say, ‘no, no, no I don’t believe that,’ but of course they understand the volatility that we are dealing with and the tremendous amount of work that it takes from people around him to keep him in the middle of the road. No question. MARTIN: Is the country in jeopardy do you think? CORKER: Again, as long as those — One of the reasons that I’ve supported Mattis and Tillerson and Kelly last week is, again, as long as there’s people like that around him who are able to talk him down, you know, when he gets spun up, you know, calm him down and continue to work with him before a decision is made. I think we’ll be fine. I do worry that these — Sometimes I feel like he’s on a reality show of some kind, you know, when he’s talking about these big foreign policy issues. And, you know, he doesn’t realize that, you know, that we could be heading towards World War III with the kinds of comments that he’s making. And it’s like he — it’s like it’s an act to him and sure that bothers me, ...
What about plain incompetent and dangerous, why isn't that enough to point out he's not fulfilling his Oath of Office? Oh yeah the GOP still want him in there. It'll be a bitter cheap joy in seeing him damage them as much as our country and government.