Non-Gender Binary

The future looks bright.

How Much?!!

:laughing: :laughing:

Then and now - that’s nothing. Go back through generations and ages, and cultures. Look at the changes of what was accepted.

• granted, I’m no expert or study of past cultures, just general media stuff.
  • I didn’t even like history in HS! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

[quote=“mrmhead, post:22, topic:8350”]

How Much?!!

Between $1500 and $6000, depending on their skill sets, which is still limited.
But wait when they install text based GPT3 into these artifacts.

You will not be able to tell the difference from actual humans.

Check this out, this is a conversation between two GPT3 units. Completely spontaneous. There is no pre-programmed text. All their knowledge comes from the internet.

And Neil Young called it in the early 80’s
(and I really didn’t mean to drop in a pun with the name of the album)

If a person’s not open about their physical sex from the start of any relationship, then they’re being unethical. Just because a person can mislead another as to what sex they are doesn’t justify the sword fight they’d end up having in the bed.

Edit. Ugh the eyes are creepy. I’m no robosexual.

[quote=“mitch70, post:26, topic:8350”]

Edit. Ugh the eyes are creepy. I’m no robosexual.

Wait until you come home and your girl greets you like this:

I call your “What Chu Got” and raise you “WAP”. A POP chart to show the world how diversity makes a better America. This video won a lot of awards and even was recognized as being a form of women’s empowerment.

Maybe you disagree with the video on its lack of educational content, but you should know that this video has been highly touted by the greater majority of the modern leftists. I think the problem is that people here on this forum have the same leftist ideology as I have, but haven’t seen what the left has become in its full spectrum. What WAP represents in modern society is female empowerment. Instead of saying I’m wrong, maybe you should do a little more research into how much has changed in the past 10 years.

Edit

You go girl Adele!

This is how women NEED to express themselves. 2015 was a great year for women’s rights on the MTV VMA Awards.

Your sources for determining the culture can be humorous. My parents didn’t pay attention to what was topping the pop charts when I was a kid, but I sure thought it meant everything. Billboard means even less now, in a world of so many channels and choices.

Mitch70 those videos have nothing to do with being non-gender binary. IMHO, the videos do have something to do with a perversion you may have, but not non-gender binary. Maybe you like freaky girls with big butts and big boobs or maybe you just like Dirty South Music. IDK, but Dirty South Music has nothing to do with the topic at hand. I have nothing against DSM, but it has nothing to do with this topic.

1 Like

This is your classroom, not mine.:rofl:

I don’t support the right, but this is the leftist of the modern-day. I didn’t see any revulsion from you on any of these videos. I personally can say it’s a sad direction of our music industry, but you seemingly support it, and with the big dirty heart on your post, apparently, someone else has an equally dirty mind. :laughing:

What you’re parents paid attention to really doesn’t matter. There were a lot of Jewish that didn’t seem to pay attention to the rise of the Nazi’s before it was too late. Now before you go crying on how this isn’t the Nazi regime, it does point out how not recognizing a social problem does not mean that it’s not a problem. This is a growing problem, and it’s stemming from the left. The media is heavy left, and the media is a tool of manipulation for the populous.

Do you realize the last 5 or 6 generations have been complaining about “kids and their music”, maybe even before that. What next, kids need to get off your lawn?

Lausten, I’m sure you’ll get full 1000% support here on this forum as you’re the keymaster, but I’ll be the only one here calling out how absurd your logic is in this situation.

First, I was told to stay off of someone’s lawn when I was 6 years old by some old folks who were in their 60’s back in 1976. Every day on my way to school I made it a point to be mindful of their concerns and each day waved at them when passing properly greeting them by saying “hello”. Their attitude toward me completely changed when I did this.

Second, you won’t believe this of me because you’ve already made it your point that what I do from here is always wrong. I’m not trying to win you over here other than to at least tell you that I’m doing my best to not be so offensive on this forum. I’m on my own path of life as you are on your own, but I look at what you say and hope you’ll take the high road. Doug would disagree with me, but he was always able to keep logic over all other of his personal biases.

So have you even watched the “Wet Ass Pussy” video? Was there anything you liked about it?

When you digress yourself to the thinking that arguing the new age perspective of wet ass pussy is the same as old folks saying not to step on their lawn, are you arguing that it’s the same? If so, are you okay with calling a woman vagina a wet pussy? On this forum, can we now regard women as Wet Ass Pussies? Is Mriana ok with being regarded as such? Or maybe stepping on her lawn is worse. Lausten help me out here. How do we refer to women now on this forum?

I didn’t watch the videos/ except the MTV with Nikki and whoever verbal exchanging words. I only saw the still with the triangle, but that said, they don’t have anything to do with being “non-binary”. That said though, what is revulsion suppose to look like on the net?

I’m not sure what you are talking about, especially when we had “Love to Love You, Baby” by Donna Summer and “Push, Push, in the Bush” by Mystic, as well as “I want to love you all over” by someone else, as well as “Afternoon Delight”. Before that, it was Elvis Pelvis, who allegedly, “ruined the morals of a whole generation”. Oh and Joan Baez (?) singing, “I have a brand new pair of roller skates and you have a brand new key”… do you really thing that was an innocent statement? If so, then you are naive. Again, none of it has to do with non-binary, but enjoy the music anyway.

No matter then. As long as it’s none of your concern then I will no longer attribute such concerns to you. We all have differing opinions so as much as this may frustrate me, I have to accept that calling women “Wet Ass Pussies” may be the trend.

You edited before my post ended. I’ll need to check your videos since.

So, is calling women “Wet Ass Pussy” ok now?

Is this the new thing?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Cripes Mriana You have no imagination.

WTF do you think this song back in '79 was about?

At least that was subtle back then, or does that not ring any bell. Ringalingaling?

Are you trying to offend? I don’t watch MTV since it stopped being Music Television and obviously it’s become WWF, which I don’t watch either, but it’s things like this that make me aware of it. It’s just a video in passing and not something I watch on my TV. If you don’t like it, then turn the TV off.

Okay, so then never complain about where the world is headed if it’s just a blind future of where the world is headed. If you see the signs and ignore them,then you have no right to complain about the end results. It was your choice.