Named, the 21 Most Cowardly Contemptible Republican Senators

Worth putting on record:

https://www.businessinsider.com/bernstein-names-21-gop-senators-says-privately-criticizing-trump-2020-11

… Bernstein said that by not speaking publicly, these senators were allowing Trump to undermine the US voting system as he refuses to concede the election and baselessly claims he lost because of widespread voter fraud.

“With few exceptions, their craven public silence has helped enable Trump’s most grievous conduct—including undermining and discrediting the US the electoral system,” Bernstein said.

Rob Portman (Ohio)
Lamar Alexander (Tennessee)
Ben Sasse (Nebraska)
Roy Blunt (Missouri)
Susan Collins (Maine)
Lisa Murkowski (Alaska)
John Cornyn (Texas)
John Thune (South Dakota)
Mitt Romney (Utah)
Mike Braun (Indiana)
Todd Young (Indiana)
Tim Scott (South Carolina)
Rick Scott (Florida)
Marco Rubio (Florida)
Chuck Grassley (Iowa)
Richard Burr (North Carolina)
Pat Toomey (Pennsylvania)
Martha McSally (Arizona)
Jerry Moran (Kansas)
Pat Roberts (Kansas)
Richard Shelby (Alabama)
These 21 senators make up almost 40% of the 53 Republicans in the Senate.

Despite Trump’s protests, some Republican senators — including five that Bernstein listed: Romney, Rubio, Murkowski, Toomey, and Collins — have acknowledged that Joe Biden is the president-elect.

Those are not men, they are self-serving forked tongued weasels.

(my apologies to all four legged weasels, I now you got more class than them.)

Okay so three are female, they’re even worse, one does expect more from a mature woman, than we can hope for out of the self-serving vicious old rich white guys. But not those three.

Don’t know why your thread went to the spam, but I finally got it unspammed.

That said, Boy Blunthead has been the bane of my existence for years now. I really think we need to set term limits for even senators. There’s also a few MO Reps I’d wish were voted out too, but Silly Shortmind (Billy Long) and Sam Graves need to go.