The Republican strategic effort to upend American Elections for all time

It’s being called the most consequential midterm election of all time. Now, an analysis from The Washington Post reveals 299 GOP midterm nominees are 2020 election deniers. MSNBC’s Chief Legal Correspondent, Ari Melber, reports on how “truthers” are even running to oversee U.S. elections. All of this comes as Trump is already fueling the MAGA GOP to question the midterm results.

A majority of GOP nominees — 299 in all — deny the 2020 election results

Experts say their dominance in the party poses a threat to the country’s democratic principles and jeopardizes the integrity of future votes

By Amy Gardner

October 6, 2022 at 6:00 a.m. EDT

Guess Gingrich won

Sometimes it seems people are waking up, but it may be too late, the know-nothing’s but fear and vengeance lust sown out of self-created fantasy, and Americans by and large didn’t care any more.

F - FairPlay, or living up to ethics, learning from facing one’s mistakes and failings. etc., etc., etc.

So much focused on how to hate and fear and no time learning about our real threats.

A little reading for folks interested in the reasons for my fear and disgust. Wish I had a conversation starter, but these authors explain it much better than I can. Still these are the facts and it’s just about election time. LAST CHANGE regular Americans. Republicans want to crush us once and for all.

Yeah, it is that ALARMING, because they really, really, really mean it, truth, honest, dignity, honor, matter not one iota. ME, ME, ME, POWER, POWER, POWER, MY ENEMIES WILL BLEED AND CRY SAYETH THE MAGAMAN.

Here’s a pretty good resource for those curious about such things,

Where Republican election deniers are on the ballot near you

By Adrian Blanco and Amy Gardner

Originally published Oct. 6, 2022

Election deniers will be on the ballot in 48 of 50 states and make up more than half of all Republicans running for congressional and state offices in the midterm elections. Nearly 300 Republicans seeking those offices this November have denied the outcome of the last presidential election, according to a Washington Post analysis.

Select your state below to see which election deniers will be on the ballot and how competitive their races are expected to be. …

Raskin does a good job of outlining the problem with the MAGA-GOP.

‘This Is What You Guys Can’t Stand!’: Jamie Raskin Fires Back At GOP Over January 6

At a House Judiciary Committee hearing last month, Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) decried Republicans for playing down the “gravity” of the January 6 Capitol Insurrection.

Representative Mondaire Jones does a pretty good follow up.