Looking For a Skeptical Activist to Conduct Short Interview

Hello everyone,
I’m writing an essay for a college class about the importance of skeptical activism. I’m hoping to get in touch with someone who has some experience with this type of activism to conduct a short E-mail interview. Please PM me if you or anyone you know would be willing to help me out.

Hello everyone, I'm writing an essay for a college class about the importance of skeptical activism. I'm hoping to get in touch with someone who has some experience with this type of activism to conduct a short E-mail interview. Please PM me if you or anyone you know would be willing to help me out.
Why not just list some of your questions? Give the general readership a shot at your queries.

Thank you for your suggestion. Here are a few questions, I would really appreciate any input.
1.How did you come to be involved in skeptical activism?
2.Who has influenced your skeptical outlook the most and why?
3.What kind of outreach do you feel is most effective or important to spread critical thinking skills and awareness?
4.Do you feel that skepticism/skeptical activists as a group are ignored or undervalued and why?
5.What are your hopes for the future of this movement?
6.Finally, what would you like to see in a monument dedicated to Skepticism or great critical thinkers?

Thank you for your suggestion. Here are a few questions, I would really appreciate any input. 1.How did you come to be involved in skeptical activism?
The stuff my Sunday school teacher told me was nonsensical so decided there is no god. At least I did one respectable thing as a child.
2.Who has influenced your skeptical outlook the most and why?
Lawrence Krauss, because his money grubbing deceitfulness underscores the need to be skeptical of atheists who sell out to woo mongering.
3.What kind of outreach do you feel is most effective or important to spread critical thinking skills and awareness?
There is not a great deal one can do in this regard. It is somewhat like voting. We can make a real difference in the aggregate of billions of small interpersonal exchanges.
4.Do you feel that skepticism/skeptical activists as a group are ignored or undervalued and why?
Mostly ignored because humanity is a primitive species.
5.What are your hopes for the future of this movement?
An excruciatingly slow ascent from religion, woo, and milquetoast liberalism. I will surely die before substantial progress is made.
6.Finally, what would you like to see in a monument dedicated to Skepticism or great critical thinkers?
Cogito ergo sum, the only fundamental absolute truth yet identified.