If the baby is born with a penis, it’s a boy. If a baby is born with a vagina, it’s a girl

Mriana you did it to yourself the moment you decided to live in MS. :joy:

J/K btw. I think we need some light humor in this forum.

P.S. I have a small “possible” correction for you though:

In the South Central/East US I thought the colloquial was “Y’all” meaning “You All”. I could be wrong, but here in SoCal we did it dirty and lowered it to “Where you at?”.

California has a habit of dumbing things down to its lowest common denominator.

Again this is light-hearted and not an attack. I think the word you have a problem with here is “Aint” which is obviously completely informal.

BUT!!!

There are times when “Ain’t” fit’s the mood.

Ain’t No Sunshine
Bill Withers

Ain’t that a Shame?
Fats Domino

The saddest thing black people ever gave up was Soul Music and Blues for rap. What they had in the '70s and '80s was something that hit me deeply at an emotional level.

@Mriana I’ll informally apologize to you for dragging you into the issues involving women that I had with the song. A black woman by the name of CardiB rapped about her “Wet Ass Pussy” and brought all women to the forefront of women’s empowerment.

Here’s the video made for the rap

Here’s the MTV Video awards live show given in 2020.

Fluke incident? Yeah no (as the Canadians say) a major white female pop star found women empowerment in the song.

mriana I offended you in every way that I could to make you realize that this isn’t just some fly-by-night issue. This is the direction people are headed in the US. I’d scream cry and resist, but it’s not my sex, so why should I care if you don’t honestly, if you’re okay with this, then I’ll drop it.

How about this Mriana. I give you this one great thing over me. If you say that nothing I’ve posted here matters, and that the video is a great expression of womanhood, then I’ll move on in my life, and never talk about it on this forum. Please just say to me that “None of this matters”, and I’ll move on, never to mention this again on this forum.