Ex-prez. trump officially declared (digital) Rapist

No body wants to discuss America’s great Trumpster any more.
At least our legal system doesn’t seem as apathetic as our citizens.

In any event, Congressman Ted Lieu felt that a recent court judgement deserved to be read into the Congressional Record (stay tuned, next the MAGA Republican Party will try to expunge this) so I figured it was worth posting over here:

JUDGE KAPLAN’S RULING

(Mr. LIEU asked and was given permission to address the House for 1 minute.)

Mr. LIEU. Mr. Speaker, on July 19, 2023, Federal Judge Lewis Kaplan rejected Donald Trump’s request for a new trial and confirmed that Donald Trump raped E. Jean Carroll.

I must submit this court ruling into the CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, and I will read what the judge found. On page 43, the judge wrote: ‘‘Ms. Carroll testified that the sexual assault—the ‘rape’—of which she accused Mr. Trump involved especially painful, forced digital penetration. . . . ’’

The judge further writes: ‘‘The testimony of the outcry witnesses, [Mses.] Birnbach and Martin, corroborated the essence of Ms. Carroll’s account of a violent, traumatic sexual assault.’’

On page 44, the judge wrote:

‘‘The jury’s finding of sexual abuse therefore necessarily implies that it found that Mr. Trump forcibly penetrated her vagina.’’

The judge further writes: ‘‘ . . . in other words, that he raped her. . . . ’’

Mr. Speaker, Judge Kaplan’s memorandum opinion denying defendant’s rule 59 motion can be found at: https:// RECAP Suite — Turning PACER Around Since 2009 | Free Law Project | Making the legal ecosystem more equitable and competitive. gov.uscourts.nysd .590045/ gov.uscourts.nysd.590045.212.0.pdf.

Congressional Record H3906, July 25, 2023

… and a third of this country still loves the guy, doesn’t say much for the family values and morality index that guides these MAGA people.