Electoral College Declares Biden President-Elect

Yep, the electoral college makes it official.

Of course it was not going to pretend Trump won because that would be impossible. BTW, remember a few years ago when democrats wanted to get rid of the electoral college because it declared Trump the winner. That was funny! The E.C. is back on the right side of history now.

Trumps needs a military coup.

Anton why do you seem to like idiot wannabe totalitarians?

Why do you approve of ignoring well understood medical advice and ignoring the greatest, at one time preventable danger, to life am limb this country has experienced?

Anton, does it make you feel better now that Russia has accepted America’s election?

What is it about that slob trump that you love??? Can anyone explain.

Okay, I mean explain with something more substantive than: “well, he pisses off the left, I gotta love him.”

I still think we need to get rid of the E.C. despite them being on the right side of history, this time. We really don’t need it.

A very abrasive poster. Always up for a bit of shadow boxing.

Anton why do you seem to like idiot wannabe totalitarians?

I am not russian and i am not right leaning like you are but i accept the reality that putin has the popular support in his country more so than biden in his and morrison in Australia

“Why do you approve of ignoring well understood medical advice and ignoring the greatest, at one time preventable danger, to life am limb this country has experienced?”

What is this all about?

“Anton, does it make you feel better now that Russia has accepted America’s election?”

A good thing dont you think? Agreed?

Cc why cant you accept reality?

“I still think we need to get rid of the E.C. despite them being on the right side of history, this time. We really don’t need it.”

Why wont the establishment democrats agree with you?

The E.C. is back on the right side of history now. --
Well, just because it agreed with the popular vote, doesn't make it right. I have not heard a convincing argument for it. The reason it is not being fought against is it's currently impossible to amend the Constitution. It's not weakness, the numbers just aren't there. It's minority rule and you need a 2/3 majority.

The joke is, people say it’s there to give the small states a voice, but it not only doesn’t, it takes away the voice of some larger states. The candidates spend there time in a few swing states, the ones with enough electoral votes to matter, and wherever the population is going to make it one that can flip that block of votes. Even it were true that the liberal votes were all in big cities, there are still a lot of big cities.

Trumps needs a military coup.
A coup against Trump is unnecessary. And impossible.

A coup for Trump is pure fantasy.

“A coup for Trump is pure fantasy.”

Why?

https://www.rt.com/russia/509688-putin-congratulates-biden-presidential-victory/

Russia is subverting our democracy with Biden. ?

Anton, you had me all on the ropes, then you showed your colors once again. #338730

Guy, that stupid joke just cost you a data dump. ; - )

Here's a glimpse at Trump's decades-long history of business ties to Russia John Haltiwanger and Sonam Sheth Mar 22, 2019

businessinsider _ com/trump-russia-business-financial-ties-2018-11

How Russian Money Helped Save Trump’s Business
After his financial disasters two decades ago, no U.S. bank would touch him. Then foreign money began flowing in.
BY MICHAEL HIRSH | DECEMBER 21, 2018

foreignpolicy - com/2018/12/21/how-russian-money-helped-save-trumps-business/

All of Trump’s Russia Ties, in 7 Charts

By MICHAEL CROWLEY March/April 2017

politico _com/magazine/story/2017/03/connections-trump-putin-russia-ties-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868

wikipedia _ org/wiki/Links_between_Trump_associates_and_Russian_officials

wikipedia _ org/wiki/Business_projects_of_Donald_Trump_in_Russia

All the jokes and diversions and denial, don’t change the facts.

Cc why cant you accept reality?, asked the provocateur.
So which reality are you referring to? Fox News?

Ha ha . Cc says trump doesnt need a military coup to stay in power.

Ha ha

Ha ha ha, you misunderstand. Trump ain’t staying in power, period, whatever your inside joke.

===================================================================

It occurred to me, guy must have not been able to bring himself to share the numbers. :wink:

Electoral College Vote

Biden v trump: 306 v 232 that would be 56.8% v 41.1%

USA Popular Vote

Biden v trump: 81,281,502 votes v 74,222,593 vote that would be 51.3% v 46.9%

Biden + 7, 058,909

I am saying thats his only pathway

Guy, that stupid joke just cost you a data dump. ; – )

Here’s a glimpse at Trump’s decades-long history of business ties to Russia
John Haltiwanger and Sonam Sheth Mar 22, 2019

businessinsider _ com/trump-russia-business-financial-ties-2018-11

How Russian Money Helped Save Trump’s Business
After his financial disasters two decades ago, no U.S. bank would touch him. Then foreign money began flowing in.
BY MICHAEL HIRSH | DECEMBER 21, 2018

foreignpolicy – com/2018/12/21/how-russian-money-helped-save-trumps-business/

All of Trump’s Russia Ties, in 7 Charts

By MICHAEL CROWLEY March/April 2017

politico _com/magazine/story/2017/03/connections-trump-putin-russia-ties-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868

wikipedia _ org/wiki/Links_between_Trump_associates_and_Russian_officials

wikipedia _ org/wiki/Business_projects_of_Donald_Trump_in_Russia

All the jokes and diversions and denial, don’t change the facts.

Good thing “business ties” are not illegal because a lot of politicians would be in trouble. That is something I’ve mentioned countless times over the years on this high IQ forum when this topic comes up.

Ha ha ha, you misunderstand. Trump ain’t staying in power, period, whatever your inside joke.

===================================================================

It occurred to me, guy must have not been able to bring himself to share the numbers.

Electoral College Vote

Biden v trump: 306 v 232 that would be 56.8% v 41.1%

USA Popular Vote

Biden v trump: 81,281,502 votes v 74,222,593 vote that would be 51.3% v 46.9%

Biden + 7, 058,909

CitizensChallenge is so scatterbrained he thinks this thread is some inside joke between Anton and myself about Trump winning the election.

He needs to change his name to MentallyChallenged.

You’re great ones to talk about others being scatter brained.

Not sure that the president of the United States being beholden to the Russians for his business survival is an wonderful, or innocent, as you two seem to think.

Ever hear of the Emoluments Clause???

Not to mention,

Being dependent on spouting lies, after lie, after lie, (guy: no law against that - the idiots point out they love him, and he pisses off liberals), what’s wrong with lie after lie built on stupidity, on top of stupidity?

Something the bright bulbs constantly ignore, is that the United States Presidents’ job is serving AMERICA and Americans, it’s NOT supposed to be for a double-dealing self-serving businessman concerned only with lining his pockets. But guess you guys aren’t American enough to understand that simple political legal truth.

he thinks this thread is some inside joke between Anton and myself about Trump winning the election.
Come to think of it, isn't that what the trump's five year campaign and presidency been all about. One great sick inside joke between the trump and white supremists and the ultra-rich corporate power structure in their decades old hostile takeover bid on our American government. While we the people slumbered.