Donald Trump says Merkel made 'catastrophic mistake' on migrants

While Donald Trump needs to demonstrate that he is honorable enough for the office that he has been elected to,
Well that's already not working very well, is it? So, for the future, I think the USA would need to find ways to have leaders that are honest and sincere about human rights, liberty and justice for all.How should we go about that?
While Donald Trump needs to demonstrate that he is honorable enough for the office that he has been elected to,
Well that's already not working very well, is it? Well, I meant mostly his demeanor, which is not working very well either. As for policy matters, some of the regression was correctly expected/feared; and Trump's party is probably worse than him. Unfortunately, the dishonesty and insincerity of otherwise better people have been making regressive forces more popular and taking some parts of the world backward. India is another prime example. So, for the future, I think the USA would need to find ways to have leaders that are honest and sincere about human rights, liberty and justice for all. The problem is not Trump, Trump is the solution. Trump is going to do better than anyone from the swamp would ever think of doing. The problem is with the progressivism “people" who don’t need a populist. They feel that they are above the ordinary and in the caste that will protect and provide for them. They are scared shitless of that caste being destroyed. For example in 2013 the federal government spent $3.5 trillion on education. Now add the State spending. In some states it is 50% of the budget. As Trump says, the system is flush with money. Yet, all I ever hear is how much more money they think needs to be spent on education. And how we are letting the children down by not spending more money. When you don’t have a leg to stand on, complain about how you don’t like him personally as the issue. Thank god that people like Jefferson, Adam and Madison didn’t think they way. Trump is more like the founding fathers than the progressives will ever be.
The problem is not Trump, Trump is the solution. Trump is going to do better than anyone from the swamp would ever think of doing. .
TRUMP SPOKESMAN’S LECTURE ON MEDIA ACCURACY IS PEPPERED WITH LIES Here are 7 falsehoods and mischaracterizations from Sean Spicer’s debut. http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/01/sean-spicer-inauguration-statement-lies
POLITICS | Tue Jan 24, 2017 | 6:14pm EST Trump administration seeks to muzzle U.S. agency employees By Valerie Volcovici and P.J. Huffstutter | WASHINGTON/CHICAGO | Reuters http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-epa-idUSKBN15822X
Since you made a point of it, more to come as time avails.
The problem is not Trump, Trump is the solution. Trump is going to do better than anyone from the swamp would ever think of doing. .
TRUMP SPOKESMAN’S LECTURE ON MEDIA ACCURACY IS PEPPERED WITH LIES Here are 7 falsehoods and mischaracterizations from Sean Spicer’s debut. http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/01/sean-spicer-inauguration-statement-lies
POLITICS | Tue Jan 24, 2017 | 6:14pm EST Trump administration seeks to muzzle U.S. agency employees By Valerie Volcovici and P.J. Huffstutter | WASHINGTON/CHICAGO | Reuters http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-epa-idUSKBN15822X
Since you made a point of it, more to come as time avails. I glad to see you agree with me. Just as you posted, there is a lot of meaningless time wasting junk being printed. It’s like a bunch of fourth grade groupie clicks got ahold of the media. It is almost to the point of mass stupidity the issues being covered and the real world changing issues being ignored. One has to start wondering at some point just how long is this irresponsible news coverage going to last? There is one broadcaster that is using common sense. And that is Fox News. What is the most watched news channel in America? Poll Finds Fox News Is The Most Watched News Station In America. More Americans are watching Fox News over any other television news outlet, according to a new Gallup poll. CNN follows a close second while stations such as ABC and MSNBC fell flat with only one percent of viewership from surveyed Americans. While Fox is the #6 most-watched cable channel overall in primetime and #7 in total day, CNN and MSNBC are down in the high twenties/low thirties. On top of that, in Q2 Fox claimed the top 14 spots in the list of most-watched cable news shows in total viewers and nine of the top 10 most-watched shows in the 25-54 demo. Obviously people are catching on and getting fed up with bad news coverage.
So, for the future, I think the USA would need to find ways to have leaders that are honest and sincere about human rights, liberty and justice for all.
How should we go about that? I suppose, my comment was a bit too idealistic, expecting things that are extremely difficult to accomplish. However, let me give two realistic examples. When someone claims to be a feminist, we need to see that he/she is actually serious about dignity, respect and rights of women everywhere in the world. When someone claims to be an advocate of human rights, we need to see that he/she is actually serious about discarding violations of human rights, including those that come from the so-called holy books. An advocate of human rights could not be a friend of nations that have no sense of human rights.