Assange

Telling the Saudi govt what they already knew? That’s your evidence?

I said “Looks like (Assange) is being charged with rape, again.” Upon closer review, I did not see that he had been indicted for, but apparently, so far, only accused of rape in Sweden. So he is only accused of rape and Sweden is trying to get him extradited to address the alleged crime.

I realized what a sleaze Assange was, when he showed his personal vendetta for H. Clinton, and used the power of Wikileaks, to the best of his abilities to insert the power of Wikileaks into the 2016 election to help defeat her.

Exposing what she said to the wall street banksters was a good thing

No, not really, at least the timing was not good. (he should have released it after the election) A deceitful Clinton, wooing Wall St money would have been infinitely better than what we have now as POTUS. She could have been influenced by progressives. (Trump cannot.) She would have put in SCOTUS justices that, by now might be about to overturn Citizen’s United (instead of justices that are about to overturn Roe v Wade).

But Assange was not primarily concerned with giving us Americans info that we need to know about our prospective leaders. His primary objective was to time leaks in the most propitious way so as to prevent Clinton from becoming POTUS. He had a personal vendetta against Clinton.

He used working class language and talked about working class issues. She never did and never has. A corporate Democrat till the day she dies. Those days of electing such candadates are over

That is very sanctimonious of you.

That kind of thinking helped get us Trump, and the accompanying safety for and massive increase in power of corporations. Deregulations in favor of corporate interest, check. Massive tax cuts of Corporate interests, check. Money=Speech, and Corps are People decisions safe for another generation, check. Roe v Wade on the precipice of being struck down, check. “America first” becoming “America alone”, still in progress.

You saying he didnt talk about working class struggles?

Trump? He talks about (and makes stuff up as he goes) anything that he perceives as riling up the audience he is targeting at any given moment. If he hits a chord and gets a lot of cheers he sticks with that as a campaign point indefinitely. Does he care about working class struggles? Really?

Not saying he cares. He raised issues that were out of bounds for corporate democrats. You focus on russsia gate and not on those issue you will lose again and again

Dems can and will focus on promoting the working class. At the same time, the truth can be told and lies can be confronted.

which Dems?

Better to ask which of the 23 Dem candidates do not support and advocate for labor unions? Which do not advocate less taxes and higher wages for the working class? Which do not advocate policies that are desperately needed to rebuild the middle class, e.g., affordable healthcare, affordable childcare, affordable college and technical schools? Which do not advocate policies that would give a greater functional voice to the masses instead of just the rich? Which do not support consumer protections that are most important to the working class? Which do not support environmental policies that can protect our water and air?

I am asking? Which candidate does?

No, u tell me which Dem candidate does not advocate the list of things above.

But Assange was not primarily concerned with giving us Americans info that we need to know about our prospective leaders. His primary objective was to time leaks in the most propitious way so as to prevent Clinton from becoming POTUS. He had a personal vendetta against Clinton.
Assange played no role in Clinton's defeat. Maybe he thinks otherwise, but nothing he put out there was news to most Americans.

You tell me. Who supports unversal health care? Who supports end to war? How supports taxing the rich?? Who supports the NGD??

O’Rourke and Buttgay support those things. Biden definitely does not. Harris doesn’t.

Let’s not forget that “support” doesn’t mean much.

Player

Assange’s Wikileaks leaked info at the MOST propitious moments of the campaign to best effect Assange’s goal of H Clinton’s defeat. e.g., Immediately after the video of Trump talking about grabbing pussy whenever he wanted, a Wikileak cut down the heat on and distracted from that damning Trump video.

And get a grip about what Dem POTUS candidate supports what policy. There are 23 of them. I am not going to do all of your research for you. But as Dems they are all going to at least say they are in support of all of the things I listed in post 300522.

Oneguy, You said “Buttgay”. I laughed, but at your audacity, not from the weak attempt at cleverness. Perhaps you could learn from the master of pejorative nicknames, Don Trump.

US rolls out juggernaut of charges against Assange