Are there any men here who find Caitlyin Jenner to be sexy?

So in today’s generation, you’re expected to accept people as the gender they define themselves to be, and if you don’t, you’re intolerant of others views. How about we just cut the crap here and stop trying to dance around the obvious. Do you see Bruce Jenner as a female now? Can ANY OF you really say as a guy, that you’d be willing to have sex with Bruce Jenner now? I’m guessing the argument from here would be of higher morality. These men who decline sex with Bruce Jenner are far too ahead of us all to lower themselves to giving in to their sexual urges. The reality, no dude wants to have sex with a dude.

No response from anyone? I figured this forum would be jumping all over that sexy love machine Caitlyn.

Perhaos a female to male trans.

So in today's generation, you're expected to accept people as the gender they define themselves to be, and if you don't, you're intolerant of others views. How about we just cut the crap here and stop trying to dance around the obvious. Do you see Bruce Jenner as a female now? Can ANY OF you really say as a guy, that you'd be willing to have sex with Bruce Jenner now? I'm guessing the argument from here would be of higher morality. These men who decline sex with Bruce Jenner are far too ahead of us all to lower themselves to giving in to their sexual urges. The reality, no dude wants to have sex with a dude.
Gay men do. There's no making sense of sexual orientation or sexual attratction. It is what it is. Why are you concerned about other people's sexual attractions? It's too personal a thing to affect you. Your sexual attractions might seem weird to someone else.
So in today's generation, you're expected to accept people as the gender they define themselves to be, and if you don't, you're intolerant of others views. How about we just cut the crap here and stop trying to dance around the obvious. Do you see Bruce Jenner as a female now? Can ANY OF you really say as a guy, that you'd be willing to have sex with Bruce Jenner now? I'm guessing the argument from here would be of higher morality. These men who decline sex with Bruce Jenner are far too ahead of us all to lower themselves to giving in to their sexual urges. The reality, no dude wants to have sex with a dude.
So that's your definition of "female" -- someone the majority of men would find sexy? Come to think of it, this explains a lot of your attitude.
The reality, no dude wants to have sex with a dude.
I'll let my gay friends know.
How is it that we are "expected to accept people as the gender they define themselves to be, and if you don't, you're intolerant of others views"? How does that translate to all men being expected to agree to have sex with Bruce Jenner or any "dude"? What does Bruce Jenner's sexual orientation have to do with you or anyone else? Is there no woman in the world you would "decline" to have sex with just because you identify as heterosexual? Since when does accepting the reality of other orientations mean you have to have sex with anyone you are not inclined to have sex with? You seem to be sayig that if we accept the orientation of other people it means we all have to jump into bed together, no exceptions. Lois

“In reality” it has little impact on your personal life. If it has any more than that then it’s a YOU problem.

"In reality" it has little impact on your personal life. If it has any more than that then it's a YOU problem.
Transgender people only affect your personal life if you are in an intinmate relationship with a trans person. Methinks EM doth protest too much.
This must be something which contributes to their fragile mental state. As a trans-person they'll only have a very small pool of potential dating partners who will be as damaged as they are.
This must be something which contributes to their fragile mental state. As a trans-person they'll only have a very small pool of potential dating partners who will be as damaged as they are.
What qualifications do you have to judge transgender people? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4
What qualifications do you have to judge transgender people? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4Not really judging them, just describing the obvious social reality they face.
Not really judging them, just describing the obvious social reality they face.
Not judging? "Fragile mental state" and "damaged" are judgmental words.
What qualifications do you have to judge transgender people? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4Not really judging them, just describing the obvious social reality they face. How is it "obvious"? How can you tell?
What qualifications do you have to judge transgender people? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4Not really judging them, just describing the obvious social reality they face. How is it "obvious"? How can you tell?They only make up a minuscule slice of the population - put 2 and 2 together.

That answers the small pool of dating partners, but not your pejorative comments.

What qualifications do you have to judge transgender people? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4 You're actually going to quote a video by the Who? I have childhood trauma of watching the movie "Tommy" as woman swam in beans coming out of a television set. At least I now know where you're brain is. :)
What qualifications do you have to judge transgender people? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4Not really judging them, just describing the obvious social reality they face. How is it "obvious"? How can you tell?They only make up a minuscule slice of the population - put 2 and 2 together. I just wanted to see where this goes.