2000 Mules Movie

Good question.
Tracking is nothing more than processing the GPS data. For example: take Jan 6th tracking. What happened is people came into the Capital. Then the government must order the cell phone data. It takes the government longer than a private entity. Because the government must take evidence to a grand jury to be able to order the data. Then the data must be processed. Normally a process that takes a couple of months. The Jan 6th people were located and arrested within 72 hours. So how were they able to do that? I don’t know. What experts are saying is that almost all the people of Jan 6th were already being tracked by the government. There are two pathways of thought. One is that the FBI was in social contact and even had agents talking the people into going into the capital. The other pathway is that AI is basely tracking everyone in the country.
Truth for Vote order the data and Greg Philips hires the experts to process the data that 2000 Mules used.
The tracking was done to see cell phones that went to voter drop off boxes 10 times or more and at least 5 times to non-profit organizations. Example. In Philadelphia the geo-tracking has identified over 1,100 cell phones that averaged going to 50 drop boxes and 8 non-profit organizations.

And nether do the people who write the stories you post.
Here is some data you should be aware of.
Software - There are 300,000 or so apps that if you use will gather your cell phone location data. The apps available for your cell phone in 2020 was 8.93M.
Hardware - RPX estimates that there are 250,000 active U.S. patents applicable to the smartphone. Right now, for every one patent the US makes. China is filing three.
Signals – There are fewer now. Mainly Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and ZigBee. 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G cellular wireless technologies.

Show me a story where they contacted Greg Philips and and found out what type of signal data he order. Greg order several types of signal data to get the closest and best results for tracking.
Greg Philips, a worldwide election investigator who is an expert in data acquisition, analysis, and data mining. True to Vote claims to have more data on the 2020 election than anyone else in the world.
Show me where any of your data sources has done due diligence and fits the method used by Philips and I will thank you for the input.

No. You are saying that.

Or, they took selfies, told their friends, TV news was there. Wore outrageous costumes. They weren’t exactly hiding

You don’t read the data presented. Why would more of it make any difference?

You don’t even know the rules of debate, do you?
You are making all the statements of fact. The burden of proof falls on your shoulders.

A movie is not a statement of fact posited under oath. It is up to you to present supporting facts, each one supported by a declaration under oath.

There is entirely too much lying going on for any declaration by a single person to be taken at face value. Notice that CC accompanies his statements with multiple supporting links to reliable sources?

Remember the term “alternate reality”? It appears you are living in that reality.

Then please explain what

means.

good point. Do you know the number of people they arrested? I didn’t follow the Jan 6th BS. It is just to political and stupid.

Of course I do not want to read a bunch of political data. All I am asking for is data that will fit in the goal posts of the subject matter. For that to happen the data must be connected to the type of technology and method Greg used to analyze the signal to interrelate to tracking. The articles should be obligatory to the methods used to acquire the result Greg got or the journalism is nothing more than third world. It’s not rocket science. Pick up the phone. Call Greg and tell him your writing an article on his work. Could he please email the technical procedure he used so I can research for the my story.

No I am not making the statement of facts. The facts are from 2000 Mules. I am fine with their facts. It is logical to me. I am just trying to help research your questions.

When people don’t have any facts to back up their belief, they go after the messenger.
So far you haven’t said why these people went from non-profits to ten or more voter drop boxes.
For someone so dogmatic you got me guessing why you’re avoiding giving your opinion about something so obvious.

800+ people have been arrested from taped identification of people who invaded the Capitol building and were not sightseeing.

There are various charges, including sedition and it is possible that some of the leaders and planners may be charged with treason.

To give you a taste of the depth of planning, the gallows and chants of “hang Pence” was not designed to hang Pence, but to whisk him away from the premises and to safety…in ALASKA, from where he could not sign off on the delegate slate and that would have stalled the entire process of peaceful transfer of power.

If in addition to get Pence out of the picture they had been able to take congressional hostages , the plan might have worked, because Trump would have stepped in, declare martial law , restore order and continue as President for life and the US would be a cheap copy of Russia.

To Pence’s credit he may have suspected a plot to remove him from the premises and refused to step into the car.

1 Like

I know I said this before in another thread, but D’Souza is just a con man making up conspiracies and his movie “2000 Mules” is just a conspiracy movie. There is not truth to it. It’s just a means to spread conspiracies faster. D’Souza has been debunked many times over.

And there is the problem as to why so many political criminals go free. Nixon should have served time, but since he resigned that was pretty much the end of it. Now we have the dotard, who should go to prison for all his crimes. I only hope there is enough people who actually care about our country and don’t want to see it turn into a dictatorship to throw the criminal in prison for a long time to come.

As I keep saying. That’s the problem. You accept that some proximity data implies actual actions. You’ve even embellished the data to convince yourself.

You are making an assumption based on your own work, study, writing habits. Not everyone is as amoral and deliberately deceptive as you are, since that’s the only reality you know, so you assume everyone is a sleazy as what you experience everyday.

I’m embedded in a personal reality that actually does want to know the truth, even if it meants having to recognize how wrong I was around some things, but through study and critical thinking and learning and enough time, it’s all worked out pretty good for me. Based on reading your comments for years now, I can’t fathom the inside workings of someone so saturated in cynicism and self-interest.

But those “facts” are disputed by fact checkers, who you refuse to read because your preconceptions require that you ignore all inconvenient evidence and pretend there’s no there there.

https://forum.centerforinquiry.org/t/2000-mules-movie/9475/38

https://forum.centerforinquiry.org/t/2000-mules-movie/9475/24

https://forum.centerforinquiry.org/t/2000-mules-movie/9475/18

https://forum.centerforinquiry.org/t/2000-mules-movie/9475/5

And mikeyohe hasn’t been able to dispute any of the information shared in those links. He hasn’t even has the inner fortitude to read them, since in his estimation he knows everything about his “truth” and we know nothing, and neither does anyone else who disagrees with him.

Yeah, our Constitution along with open and fair elections are stupid in the trumpster loving mikeyohe’s estimation - tell us all we need to know about where that rascal’s head is at.
And now I have a new name to research, Greg Philips.

You wanted some data, here you go mike:

BY MELISSA CHAN - JANUARY 27, 2017

. . . President Trump has repeatedly claimed, without proof, that millions of people voted illegally in the 2016 election. Now he’s identified one potential source for the claim, and he has no proof either.

On Friday morning, Trump tweeted a note of encouragement Friday to Gregg Phillips, a Texas man who has repeatedly claimed that he and a team of people have “verified” that 3 million votes were cast by “non-citizens.”

Phillips has yet to offer any concrete evidence to support his accusation, which has been debunked by multiple independent experts and election officials from both parties. Still, Trump, who lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes, has continued to make the claim and asked aides to prepare an executive orderto launch a voter fraud probe.

By Mark Murray - Jan 11, 2017

So who is Phillips? He’s a vocal conservative who founded a health-care-data company. And he’s unwilling to share his illegal-vote findings to the public . . .

Fat chance.

When the fact-checking group PolitiFact looked into Phillips’ claims, it said his inability to release the proof made his findings suspect. “Phillips will not provide any evidence to support his claim, which happens to be undermined by publicly available information. If Phillips does release a more detailed report, we will consider that information. But for now, this claim is inaccurate. We rate it False.”

Okay that’s years old, so I tried a Google search: A google search for “Gregg Phillips releases his voter fraud data - Google Search

No evidence, but lots of debunking.

It’s not fixing voter fraud these people are after, the oligarchs funding all this crap are after absolute control by pitting American citizen against American citizen, their goal is to stupefy and enrage and confuse American people into become snarling dogs.

Trump’s unsupported claim of voter fraud appears to have Texas roots

Gregg Phillips, a former Texas official with the Health and Human Services Commission, appears to be the source of Trump’s unsubstantiated claim that “millions” of people voted illegally in the race for the White House.

BY PATRICK SVITEK NOV. 28, 2016

Over the last two presidential election cycles, True the Vote has raised millions in donations with claims that it discovered tide-turning voter fraud. It’s promised to release its evidence. It never has.

Instead, the Texas-based nonprofit organization has engaged in a series of questionable transactions that sent more than $1 million combined to its founder, a longtime board member romantically linked to the founder and the group’s general counsel, an investigation by Reveal from The Center for Investigative Reporting has found.

A former PTA mom-turned-Tea Party activist, True the Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht has played a pivotal role in helping drive the voter fraud movement from the political fringes to a central pillar in the Republican Party’s ideology. Casting herself as a God-fearing, small-town Texan, she’s spread the voter-fraud gospel by commanding airtime on cable television, space on the pages of Breitbart News and even theater seats, as a new feature film dramatizing her organization’s exploits, “2000 Mules,” plays in cinemas across the country.

1 Like

But wait, there’s so much more,

Ballot collectors are ‘mules.’ Skeptical reporters are ‘terrorists.’

True the Vote’s Gregg Phillips now says most of those appearing in ‘2000 Mules’ weren’t mules at all

Analysis by Philip Bump - June 1, 2022

His being in the spotlight also means that the media is obligated to point out how Phillips in 2016 made similar sweeping claims about illegal voting but completely failed to back up that assertion. More than enough to make a guy cranky.

But this is not just any guy. It’s Gregg Phillips, the guy who, in D’Souza’s film and at hearings in front of friendly state legislatures, has used intentionally pejorative language to cast his perceived opponents as criminals or dangerous. The people carrying ballots — which, if it occurred, wasn’t even illegal in two of the states True the Vote and D’Souza looked at — are “mules,” as in drug mules. The places where they allegedly collected these ballots (a part of the process left completely unproven in the film) become “stash houses.” All of it, he has declared, showed “organized crime.” It’s not subtle.

During a hearing before legislators in Arizona on Tuesday, Phillips applied that same tactic to members of the media.

“Yeah,” Phillips said. “The articles are being written by journalistic terrorists, of which I think are probably one or two in this room.”

Kelli Ward, chair of the Republican Party in the state, liked that phrase. … In addition to retweeting Ward, the state party went further, declaring that the “mainstream media is Domestic Terrorists.”

Just saying, fight facts with facts. Mikeyohe can you muster anything more than innuendo and overly biased personal convictions?

Well folks, today the public has an opportunity to examine the evidence,.

All talk up t this point has been speculative even as some evidence was clearly observable on live tv.

Now we get to see behind the scenes, the authors as well as the main actors in this Shakespearean Tragedy.

p.s. @Mike
Fox won’t show the hearing, so you will have to rely on CNN or MSNBC to get “truth”.
Dread!

Yes, I embrace science over politically driven narratives. Do you think you have any time for science? Will you give your thoughts on why people went to non-profits and then to over 10 voter drop off boxes. So far all you have said is that they are just walking by. And your proximity data smoke screen is just a tangent for lack of logical thinking. Which is understandable because there is no logical reason for 2000 people to go non-profits. Then to 10 or more voter drop boxes that follows the whistleblowers narrative. People would leave New Jersey. Drive to a non-profit in Philadelphia. Then drive to 10 or more voter drop off boxes. Then back to New Jersey. All this according to you had nothing to do with the voter drop off boxes. The boxes was is just proximity data that is being embellished to build a conspiracy theory. It amazes me that you have the guts to put something lacking any sign of wisdom down in print. But in today’s world you are not alone. Hell, we have a supreme court justice that requires a biologist to tell the difference between a man an woman. Her home life growing up must of been really confusing for her.
Why do I get the feeling that your know the whistleblower is telling the truth. And the election was rigged. But to admit your party may have rigged and stolen an election is more than you are able comprehend at this time. You would rather see it go away. You are not alone on this site.
You want to hear a real kicker? Sort of got the same thing going on in the Climate Change world right now. The problem is the science says Co2 can’t transfer heat to water. An item that most people and scientists just assumed it did. Has to do with the size of the Co2. The claim is that if models would remove the Co2 and add the clouds. The models would work perfectly. Again science is screwing things up for people.

Which people? Why would people want to incriminate themselves if they were Democrats? And if they were Republican they would be committing a crime raiding voting boxes and recording it to have proof of fraud that they themselves committed?.

What in hell are you talking about. People collecting votes is not a crime, as long as there is no manipulation of those votes.

And who was doing the recording and who doing the manipulation?
Your narrative is nonsensical and completely made-up. Remember the BIG LIE that Trump started. Are you still a MAGA victim?

I agree with Fox. Fox will also not cover or show high school plays. Which will have more entertainment than the capital play. Just goes to show the dictator control of the capital can exhibit extraordinary power over the Rules of Law.

This is pointless. You are claiming that the data shows people went to these exact locations. I say you’re data doesn’t show that.