2000 Mules Movie

Documentaries are a known source of knowledge. If they show bias. People don’t trust the knowledge. That does not look like what’s happening. Who are the known liars? Let’s compare it to other surveys when they come out.

What I suspect is the survey had to deal with people who have TDS and people who look at the Democratic Party as saving their religion of Climate Change.
The report says that 73% of the Democrats who watched the film would recommend people watch the film. That says a lot in it self.

The ones that pass review by people who are not connected to the conclusions, yes. They are also a great vehicle for convincing someone using very little actual data. I used to watch the docs on GMOs, they were rampant 20 years ago. A few of them made the same reference to a guy in Canada that claimed he was sued because GMO corn floated over to his field. I believed them for years, but then I started looking into just who this guy was.

After I found the actual court documents, where his field hand told the story of how he was directed to cross pollinate with the corn that had blown over to his field, I looked back and noticed that the documentaries didn’t even give the guy’s full name. They did that to make it harder to look up the actual facts.

2000 Mules uses this same tactic. They show their bad study on cell phone data, and a few fuzzy camera images, while telling you something is going on, then get one person who claims to be an eyewitness, but that person has nothing, not even a name of the person they say they saw. But, too late, the doc has drawn you in to their narrative. Now, you go home, believing you saw something, believing you are in on the special knowledge that you all share.

Where is your science? How did you come up with a bad study on cell phone data. This is no doubt cutting edge technology able to deal with terabyte files of data. Incredible computing capability.

A problem facing all documentaries and movies today is legal liability. Even the new Top Gun is already being sued. If I see something that is not answered then I will attempt to contact Dinesh D’Souza and ask for the answer.

What you did with the GMO is the correct method to factcheck. Factchecking was also done by Salem media who was the investor. $4.5M investment from a publicly traded company. Bad data causes lawsuits and loss of investment. I don’t know if your GMO documentary had public corporation backing or if the liable law are different in Canada. D’Souza even went the extra mile by buying the data to see if any of the mules made the drop off box route after the election was over.
The camera fuzzy images. By law all drop boxes were to be video monitored. Video’s were not even put up in some areas. And in other areas the videos were turned off during certain hours. The fuzzy images are the video monitors. Which is not the best video. Especially at night time.

A whistleblower in Georgia contacted Truth to Vote and said he was running a voting racket in Atlanta. He described how he was paid and what other people did in the racket. The whistleblower did not want to give his name. The geo tracking was aimed at confirming the whistleblower’s claim.
Of course we want the more data on the whistleblower. But with the data they got from the geo tracking. It is not necessary and would just be a target of making it about the whistleblower at this point.

D’Souza wanted to put all the data in the documentary but to get a movie in the theaters you got to have more than one insurance policy involved. To get the insurance companies to agree can take a lot of time. D’Souza want to get the documentary out to the public. Therefore names of the non-profit and people are not in the film. That does not mean that data is not available. D’Souza is being very open with the data. By going to his website we can find answers to many questions.

It is a lot more than that. I have a lot of questions. For example. Now we know that our cell phone location data is available to be bought. What about our computer data. What if my grandchild wants to run for public office. Can everywhere she been with her phone be made available to her competition? Then there is the fact that this data is quite expensive. Can someone like Zuckerberg make this data available to his political party at no cost? That would be really be tipping the scales. Could it have already been done?
You bet I saw something that caught my interest. I bet a lot of high dollar divorce lawyers would like to have this service.

1 Like

Mikeyohe has often demonstrated that he has no regard for honesty and that “Truth” is a cynical notion for him to play with in what is necessary to get your own way, regardless of actual facts on the ground.

Mike, you lie with a fluid ease that your hero the great trumpster would appreciate.

But lies seems all the neoRepublicans are left with.

Back to your 2000 Mules - here’s some background on that piece of malicious garbage, though I can see you mikeyohe embracing such a thing - it’s right there within your honesty free bubble of me, me, me.

A conservative “election integrity” group called True The Vote has made multiple misleading or false claims about its work, NPR has found, including the suggestion that they helped solve the murder of an eight-year-old girl in Atlanta.

The claims appear in a new pro-Trump film called “2,000 Mules,” which purports to have “smoking gun” evidence of massive voter fraud in the 2020 election in the form of digital device location tracking data. …

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-usa-mules/fact-check-does-2000-mules-provide-evidence-of-voter-fraud-in-the-2020-u-s-presidential-election-idUSL2N2XJ0OQ

The 90-minute film “2000 Mules” sees D’Souza team up with True the Vote, a Texas-based nonprofit that describes itself as protecting election integrity (www.truethevote.org/about/), to investigate alleged voter fraud in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

All five of the listed states were swing states in 2020 that ultimately backed Joe Biden for president - and were later central to baseless speculations of fraud.

Reuters has covered this topic extensively (here) and (here), as well as in fact checks (here), (here) and (here).

• The 2020 presidential election was secure and evidence from state and federal officials and courts shows no indication of widespread fraud. While authorities identified isolated cases of voter fraud, these instances were in such small numbers it would not have changed the election’s outcome.
  • A documentary by Dinesh D’Souza, a far-right commentator, furthers the myth that something sinister occurred with mail ballots during the 2020 election. D’Souza told Fox News that “mules” delivered 400,000 illegal votes. Experts say the evidence D’Souza points to is inherently flawed.
  • Many states have laws allowing people to return completed mail ballots on behalf of others, such as family members. Ballot drop boxes are more secure than standard mail boxes. …

Besides!

Even if there were a ballot harvesting scheme, it wouldn’t invalidate legitimate ballots just because they were turned in by unauthorized individuals. Verified ballots of registered voters still count, regardless of how they were delivered.

Election investigators have reviewed several videos included in “2000 Mules” and found no illegal behavior, including a video that showed a Gwinnett County man inserting ballots into a drop box, according to the secretary of state’s office. …

The case presented by True the Vote’s Gregg Phillips and Catherine Engelbrecht to those Wisconsin legislators was not convincing, as I wrote last month. D’Souza responded, inviting me to watch his film and then debate him. I readily agreed to discuss the film with him from a position of skepticism. …

Honestly, reading this thread’s post, i understand that Americans and Europeans live in different worlds.

In France, it is almost impossible to live without an identity card or a driving licence, both delivered by the state. I know because a friend of mine tried and failed after a time. She had children and needed to produce a copy of her ID card for some red tape.

And when you vote, you don’t need your voter card, but you need your ID card or your driving licence.

In fact your show it before voting, it is checked and then you vote.

And as every one has one, nobody feels that it is a way to forbid him to vote.

Europeans have figured out they live in societies. Though the road hasn’t been easy.

But, they do have long lived social expectation, that we gotta live with each other and make it work. Or pay hell for the failure.

Here in American, most sillies want to believe we’re still in the wild west, and that the Marlboro man is a hero.
But, the moment they are in trouble, even the extreme right wingers, they all file into the “dole” line for some assistance from the government they love to hate.

Oh, I live in Colorado and just received a notice letting me know that my ballot is in the mail. Every registered voter automatically gets a ballot. We also get a little booklet mailed to us that’s a summary of ballot issues, pro and con. I think it works great.

I used the same informative you did.

Your TDS will stop you from dealing with scientific facts. So sorry.

73% of Democrats would recommend the movie. You will need to explain what was bad with the study for me to understand your viewpoint.
Cell phone location is nothing more than GPS location. Today they can be within a third of an inch. Almost everything that flies use GPS.
I don’t see it. And in everything I have read so far do not find any problems with the GPS.

That’s the problem. Either you’re reading links that you aren’t sharing, or you are not actually reading the links in this thread.

If there is no problem with GPS. There is nothing to share. That’s why I saw no problem with GPS. So, you must be talking about CC’s data dumps. I did not read any of CC posts. I didn’t want to promote trash talk. I would rather have this site promote higher standards.

Using GPS the way the study used it is the problem. It could have put people in proximity to whatever they wanted and then whatever claims they want. It doesnt show anything about what people were doing.

OK, let’s look at what the GPS can show us. Can put several mules at several cities when and where damage was done by Antifa. Then they go to Atlanta and start driving to Democratic none-profit organizations. Next, they drive to a minimum of 10 voter drop boxes and up to twenty-eight. Mostly late at night. After the voting is over these guys never took those routes again. Many mules were out of staters. Remember each time they dropped off ballots they took a picture of the ballot box. Thus, the GPS puts them right at the box. Not just in the proximity.
How many. This research was only done in five limited areas to test the whistleblowers story. And in these 5 limited areas the GPS showed over 2000 mules going to 10 or more voting boxes on their routes.
Cost limited what could be done. The GPS data for these limited areas cost over 2 million.
You are on the right track. If the GPS is no good. Then there is nothing here. But the GPS is bullet proof. GPS is not political. It is fact. The file size is bigger than huge. And the data can be verified. Not from one source but from several apps that collect your phone’s location data. There really is no way to change the data and get away with it.
As far as what the people were doing. There is enough video to answer that question.
With the GPS data they can find the names of the mules. There is no way 2000 mules committing organized crime that should be investigated under the RiCO Act can get away.

You are just making up facts. Do you know what “anonymized” means? They didn’t identify people. They didn’t match them up to photos. They lied about tracking within 12 inches.

And these mules were from Antifa? And if they were not Antifa, how could they be Antifa mules?
IOW if there were any mules they were Republican engaged in illegal activity.

Therte is an investigation about thaqt as we speak and it does not implicate Antifa!

Do you even know what Antifa is and why they exist? Antifa is an anti-terrorist organization that was formed to oppose the neo-NAZI and the MAGA mafia groups that are doing all the killing.

And if you want to argue that Antifa is also weaponized, then that is perfectly acceptable according to the NRA. Remember, “the on way to fight a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun”, and neo_NAZIs are bad guys with guns and that makes Antifa the good guys with guns. And if they are well-organized and well-regulated then they are the civilian “militia” the Constitution speaks of. They do not engage in terrorist activities.

Nazis are not good guys. Never were, never will be.

What is your point? What is the science angle? GPS is about the cell phone location. Unless the cell phones are communal phones. The name of the owners is immaterial at this point.
RE: 12 inches. GPS may be closer in the car they drive than the cell phone is true. The more times a mule goes to the drop box the more data can be used to to get the best location results.
What I did was to test my phone. I have the Samsung Galaxy s21. Live on a remote farm and have almost no close Wi-Fi towers that can help with location. There are around 40 buildings on the small thirty acre farm. Was going to do a dozen tests but stopped after eight. I would place the phone next to objects or doors of building. Then go to the office and find the phone on the computer. Each time the GPS showed the phone at the correct location. I saw no need to do more that eight tests.
I did this because the GPS location is the smoking gun. And you are going to read where people are saying things like. The GPS is no proof. These mules are just out doing their regular drive and there is not proof they went to the drop boxes.
This is not in court yet. Is there enough science where a logical person would come to the conclusion that the whistleblower telling the truth?
What’s next, they did not supply the color of the cell phones? We need to stay focused on the issue.
Is the whistleblower correct in what took place? That is the issue. Do you have mules that are going to drop boxes day after day. Not driving by. But stopping and going right to the box. For the science of action. Can you list the reasons 2000 mules would go to over ten drop boxes mostly late at night for anything other than dropping off ballots. And keep in mind that there are videos at many of the drop boxes.
The timing clock errors of GPS caused by vapors in the atmosphere delaying its transmission are in the range of three-billionths of a second. Older cell phone data were not as accurate as the new GPS chip sets. GPS location capabilities data on the internet seems to be using older chip sets which can be used to cloud the real science on GPS.
When using the cell phone to measure the size of a land lot. It is saft to assume the GPS readings are within one meter.
Use to have a company that did theodolite measurements. I used the Wild Heerbrugg theodolites. In the aerospace sometimes I was required to measure within plus or minus two thousand of an inch. Or the width of half a hair. No problem. The more points your work with the more accurate. The same with GPS, the more satellites used the more accurate. I see no problem with the cell phones GPS putting the mules at the drop boxes.

You just keep adding things that aren’t true. The boxes are in public places. They just walked by them.

Whatever, a non sequitur is still a non sequitur. Heck I can’t even find evidence that this TDS does exist in all states and I spent some time looking and you sure haven’t made any effort offer independent sources, (That’s so typical of you, hug claims, no supporting evidence), seems like it’s a state by state thing and I only have so much time for non sequiturs.

When you only want to deal with a fraction of the “scientific facts” that happen to fit into your narrative, while ignoring the full spectrum of facts that are available, you are playing a dishonest, amoral game, which I appreciate you’ve honed to a well crafted weapon of deception.

I’m not an expert, nor do I have the time to do an informal study. Fortunately, we do have people who are paid for that. I’ve already shared some pretty damning information about the movie, which you refuse to read, so of course you are oblivious and trust your superior intellect for all your answers, who needs outside facts the FOX man says.

Love it “data dump” as though that’s some sin or a sinister plot, while you keep wanting us to simply take you at your word. I prefer to call it sharing important information worth reading, and if it’s as bad a mikeyohe want to believe, he can easily make his case, by getting specific and trying to educate for a change.

At least I have the self-recognition that I don’t have all the facts, but that I can find and learn about those facts, and the more of those facts and informed opinions I can absorb the better I’ll be able to weight their respective voracity - of course for a Warrior such as our often misleading and lying mikeyohe, the facts don’t matter, it’s winning his battle at whatever price it takes that matters.

After all our history here at CFI is full of me fact checking you and catching you in lies, either deliberate, that you then ignore. Perhaps if you’re really dumb, it’s not deliberate. But I’ve read enough of your poop to believe you are not dumb, which leaves …

Case in point of your cynical way of twisting and manipulating a story to fit your own personal reality.

But there’s evidence that’s not actually the case - but how is it you put it, " I did not read any of CC posts. I didn’t want to promote trash talk." that’s why you refuse to look at any evidence that comes from outside of your beloved documentary.

It would be fascinating to tabulate all the amazing companies you owned and jobs you’ve had. Did theodolite measurements, some before the restaurants, after the California stuff, before the . . . Like I said wish I’d a been keeping a list, bet it would be a hoot.

Answer this question;
Who was tracking whom and for what purpose?

When did you hire on as a fact checker? This must mean you have all the facts. Would you please share these facts so we can see a clear picture? Are you not watching the Dinesh D’Souza podcasts? I would suggest you do that because your facts need to be updated.

Agreed.

That is true. I get your point. But I disagree that any of the boxes were drive by drop boxes like some of the postal service drive by drop off boxes. You are saying that people walk miles down the highways then down streets to walk by a voting drop box. Then walk back down the street to the same freeway to walk down the freeway to another street to walk to another voting drop box. And they do this at least 10 times and mostly at night.