Why not call voter supression what it is "political corruption"?

That question was asked of me the other day and for I moment I paused with no answer. It didn’t take long for my old brain to recover because voter suppression in my state has been a huge problem for years. Yes suppression is corruption and corruption is illegal so lets make laws that point blank call it what it is. So let me see if I can find anyone in my state to run for out Legislature who has the guts to propose such laws.

Damned good question.

That question was asked of me the other day and for I moment I paused with no answer. It didn't take long for my old brain to recover because voter suppression in my state has been a huge problem for years. Yes suppression is corruption and corruption is illegal so lets make laws that point blank call it what it is. So let me see if I can find anyone in my state to run for out Legislature who has the guts to propose such laws.
Why not: STEALING ELECTIONS. Why do most, (so many?), Americans seem unphased by Trump. And does it really matter if the GOP is running with their program of crippling our government institutions, while we are all distracted on the idiot joker.
That question was asked of me the other day and for I moment I paused with no answer. It didn't take long for my old brain to recover because voter suppression in my state has been a huge problem for years. Yes suppression is corruption and corruption is illegal so lets make laws that point blank call it what it is. So let me see if I can find anyone in my state to run for out Legislature who has the guts to propose such laws.
Bourgeois democracy essentially is A government that serves in the interests of the bourgeois class.