Why do Republicans hate feeding kids? Do they think hunger doesn't matter?

This breaking news item got me to thinking:

Why should our government spend money feeding kids.
What does childhood hunger have to do with increasing America’s prosperity?
Does hunger have anything to do with community cohesiveness?

Why should we care?

Does Hunger in America Matter?

Dec 17

I think most of us who come from rural communities start to understand pretty early the importance of helping others. It’s something we almost take for granted that in small towns and ranching circles, we will take care of each other. It’s hard to believe sometimes that not everyone grows up with those same principles ingrained in them. But even being raised in a community that supports one another, it wasn’t until much later that I realized the real importance of giving to others.

While I was in college, I took a trip to Africa with a friend. Our goal for this trip was to see a little bit of the world and spend some time working in an orphanage in Uganda. It was there that I experienced what giving truly means. …

By Tracie McMillan
Millions of working Americans don’t know where their next meal is coming from. We sent three photographers to explore hunger in three very different parts of the United States, each giving different faces to the same statistic: One-sixth of Americans don’t have enough food to eat.

So is disregard for this issue what’s supposed to pass as MAGA’s Christian Family Values?

Who says the democrates care about hunger in USA??

I’m registered Democrat and on the Left end of that. I ran a chapter of Kids Against Hunger, the same formula as this group. I’m not sure how to interpret your rhetorical question.

And the economy going great according to biden.
Not worth his time or concern in his state of the union address

I’m starting to understand where you stand now. The old, “they didn’t talk about X at a certain time, so that proves they don’t care about X”. Not logical.

Starting to understand?? You havent even put your shoes and socks on yet. The graph is your friend.