White Evangelical Christians Are The Real Disgrace In America

https://medium.com/@Shesreallyfat/white-evangelical-christians-are-the-real-disgrace-in-america-31773389398a

Actually all Christians who overlook Trump’s gross immorality by any Christian standard are a disgrace. How can they stand themselves? How can they preach the moral standards they claim to believe in any then vote for someone who repeatedly breaks every one of them with abandon.

It makes me wonder if they actually believe what they claim to believe. Yet they act as if they are holier than everyone else. What hypocrites!

At one time they wouldn’t vote for someone who had been divorced and not even remarried.

Can anyone explain this to gross contradiction and hypocrisy to me?

I know. They get worse and worse and are blind to their own hypocrisy.

NAR?

National Association of REALTORS®

Nucleic Acids Research

National Association of Rocketry

North American Rescue

oh hell did I just find it: page 6, New Apostolic Reformation

What is the New Apostolic Reformation?

The New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) is a title used to describe a movement that is largely associated with the Pentecostal and the Charismatic movements. Its fundamental difference from those movements is the belief that the lost offices of church governance, namely the offices of prophet and apostle, are being restored.

Five common doctrines common to advocates of NAR:

(1) apostles

(2) prophets

(3) strategic-level spiritual warfare

(4) apostolic unity

(5) ordinary Christians as a miracle-working army.

What is Wrong with NAR Theology?

NAR teaches that a biblically ordered church will be governed by apostles and prophets. NAR apostles claim they hold a formal office in church government like the office of pastor or elder. Except the apostle’s office wields much more authority than those other offices because an apostle has jurisdiction over multiple churches and not merely oversight of a single church. And an apostle’s authority can extend beyond churches to cities and workplaces, and among institutions that have no connection with the church. They are like “generals” in an army. Prophets, on the other hand, are like “secret intelligence agents.” “They know God’s secret thoughts and plans and can guide churches based on their inside information.”

Yuck, why are people so desperate?

https://www.gracearlington.com/nar

Evangelicals have the integrity of mutated maggots reared in disease infected feces.

Hey, Tim. Don’t hold back. Tell us what you really think.

Tim, missed you man. Welcome back.

If the far left had not pushed it agenda so far left the Christians would not have organized to fight the left as hard. The Christians are scared to death of the crazy left communist thinking and statements. Given inches, the Left want miles - you know the saying. You crazy left self-centered greedy communists have set the progressive movement back by a decade and if Trump is re-elected make that two decades. You did it to yourselves and will blame Trump for your dickasaurus actions and talk.

Thanks for the welcome Mike!

I think that what is referred to these days as the “far left” is pretty much comparable to what would have been the moderate left in years past. It is the right that has gone whole hog too far. Personally, I would not be as far left as I am, except as a counter-reaction to the extremist dickishness and incompetence of the right.

Which happened upon the advent of Trump in 2016. It’s been a race to the bottom ever since, not only regarding the Republican party but the whole US government.