What beer do you like?

Hey everyone, and my apologies, I’m drunk as a skunk, but I do still write well. Can’t stand bad grammar.
I’m a wine person, as it consumes less bottles (i.e. trash) and it keeps you mellow. Beer, somehow, brings the beast out in you.
Nonetheless, since the lady at Walgreens don’t seem to like me anymore, I’m drinkin’ beer from the gas station. - Natural Ice. - Tastes like shit but does the deed.
Good beer is a heaven-sent. Much good beer out there. Too expensive to get drunk of though. I used to despise Natural Ice or Steel Reserve or whatever, but there’s a point in time when you need that shit. (Who in the world would drink that shit unless they wanna get drunk?)
My point? Steel Reserve exists to serve drunks. No normal person will ever drink that disgusting brew.
The world of drunkenness disguised. Why worry about pot? Hey, potheads are peaceful people, drunks get violent, especially when fueled with that cheap shit.
My opinion: legalize pot, regulate beer (as this stuff is abnormal).
So, what’s your favorite beer? Or opinion otherwise…

Pabst Blue Ribbon is my standard.
Blue Kush is also ok.

I'm a wine person, as it consumes less bottles (i.e. trash) and it keeps you mellow. Beer, somehow, brings the beast out in you.
Not in my case, beer gives me a mellow buzz. OTOH, quite a few spirits put me a violent mood. I don't care for wine.
Good beer is a heaven-sent. Much good beer out there. Too expensive to get drunk of though. I used to despise Natural Ice or Steel Reserve or whatever, but there's a point in time when you need that shit. (Who in the world would drink that shit unless they wanna get drunk?) My point? Steel Reserve exists to serve drunks. No normal person will ever drink that disgusting brew.
Yeah, S.R. is a desperate beer.
The world of drunkenness disguised. Why worry about pot? Hey, potheads are peaceful people, drunks get violent, especially when fueled with that cheap shit. My opinion: legalize pot, regulate beer (as this stuff is abnormal).
Ha-ha, potheads are peaceful, but dumb. However, I agree that pot should be legalized.
So, what's your favorite beer? Or opinion otherwise...
I like stout and porters the most. Beamish Irish stout is the best tasting beer I can think of, but it has weak ABV. Guinness extra stout is a good "middle ground" beer, so is Coopers stout. Coopers is an Aussie beer that can be hard to find.

Rochefort 8 is my current favorite.

Try some “Angry Orchard” hard apple cider (3 flavors) it’s between a sparkling wine and beer, and deliciously refreshing and healthy even IMO…

Boston Beer Co. quietly launches Angry Orchard cider brand
http://beerpulse.com/2011/10/boston-beer-co-quietly-launches-angry-orchard-cider-brand/ And Mac users will love the logo.
I'm a wine person, as it consumes less bottles (i.e. trash) and it keeps you mellow. Beer, somehow, brings the beast out in you.
Not in my case, beer gives me a mellow buzz. OTOH, quite a few spirits put me a violent mood. I don't care for wine.
Good beer is a heaven-sent. Much good beer out there. Too expensive to get drunk of though. I used to despise Natural Ice or Steel Reserve or whatever, but there's a point in time when you need that shit. (Who in the world would drink that shit unless they wanna get drunk?) My point? Steel Reserve exists to serve drunks. No normal person will ever drink that disgusting brew.
Yeah, S.R. is a desperate beer.
The world of drunkenness disguised. Why worry about pot? Hey, potheads are peaceful people, drunks get violent, especially when fueled with that cheap shit. My opinion: legalize pot, regulate beer (as this stuff is abnormal).
Ha-ha, potheads are peaceful, but dumb. However, I agree that pot should be legalized.
So, what's your favorite beer? Or opinion otherwise...
I like stout and porters the most. Beamish Irish stout is the best tasting beer I can think of, but it has weak ABV. Guinness extra stout is a good "middle ground" beer, so is Coopers stout. Coopers is an Aussie beer that can be hard to find. Hey, good morning. Thanks for the input. Potheads are peaceful but dumb? That's funny. But you might have a point there :) I think I tried that Beamish stout once. Oh yeah. stout is great beer. When I'm really mellow I like the Chimay (blue label) with some Mozart. Great experience! (I don't have a Chimay glass, so I use a hot chocolate cup. Has to be a wide container to get the flavor.) Piraat (another Belgian brew I was introduced to in a pub in Philly) is very good as well. Can't have too many though. Really hits you. Have a great day! Peace.

Oh my, so many recommendations. THANK YOU!
I think I know what this week’s mission is :slight_smile:
Peace.

Stella Artois is a really good beer and there are some good small breweries out this way, Okanagan Springs makes some good stuff like their 1516.

Newcastle Brown.
However, I usually drink tequila because there is less glass to recycle. It’s all about being environmentally friendly. :wink:
100 Años is great for the money. Gran Centenario is inexpensive and excellent.

Newcastle Brown.
One of my favorites! Although I'm also very partial to Gordon Biersch's Märzen. ;) Take care, Derek

Gordon Biersch make some excellent brews. Kinda hard to find in Austin, but well worth the trouble.

Stella Artois is a really good beer and there are some good small breweries out this way, Okanagan Springs makes some good stuff like their 1516.
Stella Artois is only a good beer to people who haven't tried very many good beers. :P It's not terrible. Just kinda meh. IMHO.

I keep waiting for some else to say it. . .

What beer do you like?
The one that's in front of me! :cheese: one for the road http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcIJew-ePOQ ;-P

dirt roads that is, far from the maddening crowds, strictly 1st and 2nd gear cruising.

My favorite beer is no beer. :wink:
Lois

My favorite beer is no beer. ;) Lois
I don't understand! come again.

Even god like beer.
In today’s news.
In Egypt the discovered the tomb of the beer maker for a god.

Even god like beer. In today's news. In Egypt the discovered the tomb of the beer maker for a god. http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/20/world/meast/egypt-ancient-beer-brewer-tomb/
YeeHaa, I'll drink to that, and up you one.
THE 45 MILLION YEAR OLD BEER http://www.fossilfuelsbrewingco.com Pint glasses full of Fossil Fuels Beer are raising eyebrows around northern California. This could be due to the fact that the unique ingredient for the line of Fossil Fuels beer is a yeast strain dating back to the Eocene Epoch, which is about 45 million years ago. A team of scientists, Dr. Raul Cano (Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, CA) and Lewis "Chip" Lambert (Fremont, CA), are partnering with brew masters to produce what is surely one of the most interesting and unique beers of this or any time.
also see: http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/magazine/17-08/ff_primordial_yeast?currentPage=all
I wonder if it comes in an IPA? :coolsmile:

I agree with Lois. I’ve never tasted a beer that I would want to take a second sip of. If it wasn’t bad enough, the addition of hops to make it nauseatingly bitter finishes it off. :zip:
Occam