War Drums in the Ukraine

So why are you arguing with challenging people who claim to know what putins aims are in ukraine and his strategy for implementation when you acknowledge he is difficult to figure out?

You just like to argue? Is that it

“If you want to comment on how someone is using information, general comments on intelligence are completely out of bounds”

Why would anyone care what a retired US general has to say and claims that he knows what is in Putins head?

All i am saying is the what is happening on the ground today in Ukraine doesnt match up with the rosy picture the likes of CNN and Co have disseminated to its audience throughout the war that the people here have bought into.

You are totally upside down. Russia has the oil and refuses to sell unless paid for in rubles.
Ukraine has little oil but Zelenski has several million bushels of grain that he cannot ship to the rest of the world because Putin is blocking Ukraine shipments from leaving harbor. This will cause a worldwide food shortage shortage and people will die due to Putin’s Insanity. This may go down in history as the worst dictator trying to expand his Empire and causing a global famine.

Putin is a despicable human being. And that is to ve expected from an ex-KGB killer.
This man should be made a example of what will happen to mass murderers of innocent humans.

He should be hung upside down and castrated in public to show the world and other wanna be Emperors what will happen to his ability to pass his genes to the next generation.

We are talking about gas which ukraine has shutdown to europe. EU is on the verge of banning all russian oil imports.

No metrics???

Yes you are talking about bad Ukraine shutting down gas to Europe. just as it is shutting down grain to the rest of the world , while Russia is turning Ukraine into a barren wasteland.

You are a real piece of work.
Putting any blame on Ukraine is “insult on injury”. Ukraine is wholly blameless in this tragedy.

If you persist in this farcical defence of Russia, I’ll just put you on ignore. That way I can prevent any risk of experiencing high blood pressure from your intolerable trolling.

You and I have barely discussed Ukraine at all. Hugo had some articles that he thought were good, I could have discussed the details if he wanted to. Both of you seem more interested in “mainstream media”. And I don’t see why I can’t say it’s difficult, but still have an opinion.

There are many sources for forming an opinion. What should we do? Post 100 articles and count up the consensus? Of course a retired general has some expertise, but I mix his analysis with everything else. As I’ve asked before, how do you form your opinion?

If it was all you were saying, then I wouldn’t have a problem.

How ironic it is ukraine the very people the EU says it is protecting turn off its gas and not Russia

What - no metrics ? Just hot air?.

What do you mean by metrics?

Why don’t you believe that the war is disrupting the supply lines?

And if Ukraine ceases to exist, you’ll undoubtedly say: “they had it coming, refusing to deliver gas while they were being bombed into oblivion”.
“Good for Russia that kept selling its oil to finance the destruction of Ukraine.”

In that case it would be better for Ukraine to end the war through negotiation than prolong it

To lausten - metrics this guy is using and “respected” retired American general is irrelevant . Analysis of success and failure depends upon understanding objectives. The actual objectives of decision-makers (not the propaganda).

You dont do analysis.

And where do I find those?

Perhaps its in your mixed sources?

You are definitively a troll

Add that to your security blanket list

I don’t know what that means. Nothing I guess. Do you have something to say and some logic to back it up? Or, should i close your account?

You are bored. Why are you here?

From the FAQ. Answers that pretty well

The Forum supports the interests of CFI by creating an online community of supporters and interested inquirers into CFI’s areas of concern, which can be generally described as advancing the enlightenment project, fostering an evidence-based, scientific outlook and humanist values.

Interested inquirers dont respond with Im bored.

I was bored with your responses that were not inquiries.

Interested inquirer not - leave it at that

Wake me up when the bitching is over and there is something useful here …

3 Likes