US President Addicted to Lying. Why the mass acceptance?

If Americans want fact-driven, verifiable information they’ll turn to PBS’s Judy Woodruff or Rachel Maddow.
There is a 24 hr Cable news channel called NEWSY. It is generally quite balanced. BBC America is a good source of news, also.

If you want tRump propaganda, stick with FOX and OAN (One America News).

Trust is our only option.
If that is the case, then if the tRump remains in power, we have NO option, because HE CAN NOT BE TRUSTED.
If that is the case, then if the tRump remains in power, we have NO option, because HE CAN NOT BE TRUSTED.
You may have a point there. I was watching Trump on Fox talking to Judge Jeanine Pirro. Did you see any protestors in Pittsburg crashing diners outside a restaurant and eating their steak and potatoes? Trump said that. A black woman picking up someone's drink and guzzling it was gross enough and that's what I saw in a news broadcast the other day.

That’s true we can’t trust a man who has no regard for honesty, or personal integrity but we can and certainly must trust our collective desire to see this country governed again by those who do value honesty and equitable policies based on egalitarian principles that have carried this nation forward. Despite his deeply flawed character and the genuine risk, he poses to our democratic values Donald Trump will unknowingly and unintentionally do this country a service. His presidency will serve as an alarming reminder of what can happen when voters fail to show up and take their civic obligation seriously. It was more important for millions of Americans to show how much they hated Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama than to cast an informed vote, a vote that clearly would have prevented in some measure the political chaos and disarray that the incompetent demagogue has engendered. Donald Trump’s presidency says far more about the American electorate than him.

The reason why we’ll never hear this from any news outlet or read it in any magazine or hear it from any politician is because no media outlet, print, TV, internet or radio, and no politician would ever dare to offend a reader or listener or consumer or voter or constituent for fear of losing their support whether it’s with ratings or sales or at election time. It’s all so sweet and salubrious. Remember the way Senator Orrin Hatch used to address other members of the senate. As often as not he’d preface his words by calling others in the body “The distinguished senator” from this or that state allowing one to wonder if their all such “distinguished” members of the body, how did we become the biggest debtor nation in the history of the world? It’s just soft-headed mush talk with no connection to reality and that’s what gets candidates elected. When Al Gore spoke hard truths to the American voter they simply didn’t have the maturity and foresight to accept it. It’s very much like the nine-year-old little girl who looked into the camera when prompted by her mother and said “Gee President Trump, thank you for allowing us to say Merry Christmas again.” Now that’s what I call "making America great again. Plato said it 2500 years ago, “What is honored in a country will grow there”.

I asked a simple question: Did you see any protestors in Pittsburg crashing diners outside a restaurant and eating their steak and potatoes?

Just because I did not see it and no one saw it doesn’t prove that Trump was lying. I am just trying to get some due process going on here.

You should take care about what you see in your alt-right media.

They had a video of Harry Bellafonte sitting asleep and snoring while an interviewer tried to awaken him.

Problem is, it was an altered video. It was faked to look exactly like Biden. When they were caught in the deception, they used one of their old excuses, saying “it was a joke”.

The tRump is a LIAR. His enablers and his corrupted hangers-on are LIARS. His media chumps are LIARS.

Nothing he says corroborates ANYTHING. If you don’t have supportable objective proof of ANYTHING the tRump says, it should be assumed to be a LIE.

When they get caught with their LIES, the tRumpers call them “jokes” or “avoiding spreading panic” or “enthusiastic hyperbole”, or “alternate facts”, etc.

I think these answers are too complicated. Trump makes his supporters feel better about themselves. If underneath, you knew were an abject moron, and society makes you feel like one, who would make you feel less like the failure you are? A smart articulate black guy who brought himself up to be a constitutional scholar and Harvard professor or an idiot adulterer who can barely form a complete word phrase? Simple as that. And the others in congress who are his enablers - he’s just a useful idiot.

A smart articulate black guy who brought himself up to be a constitutional scholar and Harvard professor or an idiot adulterer who can barely form a complete word phrase?
The white village idiot has every right to a place in American society alongside the black intellectual who makes it through affirmative action (at the expense of the white idiot).
The white village idiot has every right to a place in American society alongside the black intellectual...
Sure he does. Just not as a POTUS (who is striving to be king) AND who is destroying our form of government, ANDd who has brought on the DEATHS of over 200,000 of our countrymen.