Trump worse than a National Security Threat?

You really want me to believe Trump is a spy for Russia... ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man Nah, but a lot of people think Trump would be one hell of an easy mark for Putin. Putin would eat Trump for lunch and have all sorts of fun like, like lordie lordie only knows. Mike, it's another reason this man has no business being put in charge of America's military :blank:
Nice job of ignoring the topic Mike.
Not ignoring the topic. The topic is Trump is a security threat backed by a bunch of Washington bureaucrats because everything else they have tried is not changing the voters’ minds. You just don’t get it that people that have to work for a living and pay high taxes are getting fed up with Washington. You really want me to believe Trump is a spy for Russia and will use nuclear bombs on other countries when elected? No!!! It's because Trump is a stupid loud mouth! Trump belongs in front of and in charge of banquets and wedding parties, and real estate deals - not as head of our United States government or our US military. It really is that glaringly simple. But, guess your committed to your faith............
Answer my question, 3rdside; What did I exaggerate when I said Trump has mocked a disabled reporter, etc?
what exactly do you respect about Trump? His bankruptcies and the way he’s screwed over investors? His failed marriages? His racist rhetoric? Perhaps you liked watching Trump mock a disabled reporter. Or was it his disrespect for a man who lost his son in military service? Maybe you just like all the lies Trump spouts.
piece by piece: 1) So Trump has had bankruptcies and screwed over some investors, who cares, that happens in business. Everybody makes mistakes. 2) "His failed marriages" - I personally don't care about that, but he's a high status man who can get sexier women when the time comes. Personal lives of presidents is the wrong thing to focus on anyway since most if not all of them have had something on the side. 3) Trump isn't a racist. He said uncontrolled immigration from Latin America was a problem by pointing out an example of an illegal] that killed an American who had been deported a few times already. He more recently said a ban of further muslim immigration to America for obvious reasons. The media blew this up into an uproar about Trump's supposed White Power leanings. All nonsense. 4) "Disabled reporter" - No way to tell for sure, though I don't care if he did. All journalists deserve to be treated like shit, especially NYT reporters. 5) "Khizr Khan" - No direct disrespect took place, Khan put himself in the spotlight by speaking about his son for political reasons. Trump never insulted his son nor has he said muslims are worthless. Another example of schoolmarmish media in action.
Show me one place Trump has shown the slightest awareness of international complexities.
Presidents have advisors for that.
Hell show me one place he's shown an awareness of human complexities.
He's a NYC business titan, you don't succeed in that environment without understanding human complexities.
Show me a few complete intelligent sentences he's written.
Doesn't matter.
What is there to like, his gold furniture, or his squeezable cute daughter?
His outsider status, his transparency.
A rationalist would feel compelled to offer some constructive counter evidence/stories to my questions and suggestions. Instead you're trying playing armchair shrink to divert attention.* Remember this is about the various ways Trump is considered a national security threat Trump - now, even. Give him the presidency and we're all in deep shit.
As I said Trump isn't a national security threat, thats all drama queen bullshit. Hillary's politics-as-usual MO is much more of a threat. You can't get past your dislike of Trump's personality to see that.
Trying to build Trump up as a security threat is nothing more than a political ploy, known in the real world as horseshoe.
Loos like you aren't paying attention. Republican security experts rail against Trump in open letter].
An open letter signed by 50 Republican national security experts has warned that nominee Donald Trump "would be the most reckless president" in US history. The group, which includes the former CIA director Michael Hayden, said Mr Trump "lacks the character, values and experience" to be president.
This is not a political ploy, this is a group of 50 Republican security experts warning that Donald Trump is a security threat. Take off your blinders, Mike, this is important. Edit: fixed a typoYou do realize the most of the GOP can't stand ] DT, right? Besides those security experts haven't been right about much in the past.

It appears you are every bit a childish as Trump is.
You’re opinion carries much emotion, little, if any, substance.
Lord of the Flies, here we come.

Answer my question, 3rdside; What did I exaggerate when I said Trump has mocked a disabled reporter, etc?
what exactly do you respect about Trump? His bankruptcies and the way he’s screwed over investors? His failed marriages? His racist rhetoric? Perhaps you liked watching Trump mock a disabled reporter. Or was it his disrespect for a man who lost his son in military service? Maybe you just like all the lies Trump spouts.
piece by piece: 1) So Trump has had bankruptcies and screwed over some investors, who cares, that happens in business. Everybody makes mistakes. 2) "His failed marriages" - I personally don't care about that, but he's a high status man who can get sexier women when the time comes. Personal lives of presidents is the wrong thing to focus on anyway since most if not all of them have had something on the side. 3) Trump isn't a racist. He said uncontrolled immigration from Latin America was a problem by pointing out an example of an illegal] that killed an American who had been deported a few times already. He more recently said a ban of further muslim immigration to America for obvious reasons. The media blew this up into an uproar about Trump's supposed White Power leanings. All nonsense. 4) "Disabled reporter" - No way to tell for sure, though I don't care if he did. All journalists deserve to be treated like shit, especially NYT reporters. 5) "Khizr Khan" - No direct disrespect took place, Khan put himself in the spotlight by speaking about his son for political reasons. Trump never insulted his son nor has he said muslims are worthless. Another example of schoolmarmish media in action. So I didn't exaggerate a damn thing, you're just rationalizing Trump's incompetence. On Point #3, see Trump's speech announcing his candidacy. He called Mexicans rapists and thieves and said some of them may be good people. That is a far cry from what you posted. As to your other points, Trump's business failures are directly relevant to his fitness for office, his failed marriages reveal the hypocrisy deep within Republican minds, and mocking a disabled person shows Trump lacks basic decency. And for Point #5, if you believe what you wrote all I can say is you are just as out of touch with reality as the minions who repeat Trump's lies.

yea Darron, scary part is vandalizing and destruction are so much easier to accomplish than constructive engagement.

Trump’s Dangerous Embrace Of Right-Wing Media Insurrectionism August 10, 2016 10:43 AM EDT ››› ERIC BOEHLERT http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/08/10/trump-s-dangerous-embrace-right-wing-media-insurrectionism/212297 ... Following up his repeated claim that November’s election might be “rigged" to ensure a Democratic victory, Trump has layered onto that dangerous fantasy the idea of insurrectionism following Clinton’s inauguration. Longtime Trump adviser and guttural media player Roger Stone has been outspoken about the looming uprising if Trump loses. Stone recently appeared on a fringe-right radio show and warned about the massive tumult that would occur if Trump loses the election:
“He needs to say for example, today would be a perfect example: ‘I am leading in Florida. The polls all show it. If I lose Florida, we will know that there’s voter fraud. If there’s voter fraud, this election will be illegitimate, the election of the winner will be illegitimate, we will have a constitutional crisis, widespread civil disobedience, and the government will no longer be the government.’" “If you can’t have an honest election, nothing else counts," he continued. “I think he’s gotta put them on notice that their inauguration will be a rhetorical, and when I mean civil disobedience, not violence, but it will be a bloodbath. The government will be shut down if they attempt to steal this and swear Hillary in. No, we will not stand for it. We will not stand for it."
Stone himself has a long history of making insanely incendiary comments. In July 2014, Stone tweeted that Hillary Clinton should be “tried" and “executed for murder." He tweeted that Sen. Bernie Sanders should be “arrested for treason and shot," and that philanthropist and businessman George Soros should be “executed." Just this week, Stone went on Twitter and suggested the Clintons were responsible for the recent deaths of four people. So no, Trump’s “Second Amendment people" comment did not spring from a vacuum. Trump’s campaign and his media allies are increasingly embracing the dead-end view of right-wing politics where violence is justified to right a perceived wrong; where violent political action might need to be taken by private citizens to curb a dangerously powerful federal government. ...

I have the feeling 3’s pain is rooting in that White Superiority (supremacist) thing and an inability to relate or empathize with anyone outside his tribe.
Seems something I wrote in another thread touches on the underlying frustration driving that closed-minded attitude.

White guys, Oh Great Kemosabe, how times have changed and you can't handle it. The explorers and conquerors, the enslavers and imperialists, with dripping contempt for all but their own. Now you've getting shoved down here with the rest of humanity, ain't it disgusting. To think, they are all expecting you to treat them with a sense of equality :blank: and youz are crying like a bunch of babies . . . . . . .
piece by piece: 1) So Trump has had bankruptcies and screwed over some investors, who cares, that happens in business. Everybody makes mistakes. 2) "His failed marriages" - I personally don't care about that, but he's a high status man who can get sexier women when the time comes. Personal lives of presidents is the wrong thing to focus on anyway since most if not all of them have had something on the side. 3) Trump isn't a racist. He said uncontrolled immigration from Latin America was a problem by pointing out an example of an illegal] that killed an American who had been deported a few times already. He more recently said a ban of further muslim immigration to America for obvious reasons. The media blew this up into an uproar about Trump's supposed White Power leanings. All nonsense. 4) "Disabled reporter" - No way to tell for sure, though I don't care if he did. All journalists deserve to be treated like shit, especially NYT reporters. 5) "Khizr Khan" - No direct disrespect took place, Khan put himself in the spotlight by speaking about his son for political reasons. Trump never insulted his son nor has he said muslims are worthless. Another example of schoolmarmish media in action. So I didn't exaggerate a damn thing, you're just rationalizing Trump's incompetence. On Point #3, see Trump's speech announcing his candidacy. He called Mexicans rapists and thieves and said some of them may be good people. That is a far cry from what you posted. As to your other points, Trump's business failures are directly relevant to his fitness for office, his failed marriages reveal the hypocrisy deep within Republican minds, and mocking a disabled person shows Trump lacks basic decency. And for Point #5, if you believe what you wrote all I can say is you are just as out of touch with reality as the minions who repeat Trump's lies.Hair splitting bullshit.
I have the feeling 3's pain is rooting in that White Superiority (supremacist) thing and an inability to relate or empathize with anyone outside his tribe. Seems something I wrote in another thread touches on the underlying frustration driving that closed-minded attitude.
White guys, Oh Great Kemosabe, how times have changed and you can't handle it. The explorers and conquerors, the enslavers and imperialists, with dripping contempt for all but their own. Now you've getting shoved down here with the rest of humanity, ain't it disgusting. To think, they are all expecting you to treat them with a sense of equality :blank: and youz are crying like a bunch of babies . . . . . . .
Bizzare......its the same weirdly over emotional responses again and again with you, dude. Chill the fuck out.
Bizzare......its the same weirdly over emotional responses again and again with you, dude. Chill the fuck out.
You have obviously not gotten the message, but this is a forum for rational discussion. Your infantile responses do not contribute anything rational to the discussions here. I'm not a moderator so I can't do anything about it other than point out your low-level thinking and hope you leave for a forum more appropriate to your immaturity.
You have obviously not gotten the message, but this is a forum for rational discussion. Your infantile responses do not contribute anything rational to the discussions here. I'm not a moderator so I can't do anything about it other than point out your low-level thinking and hope you leave for a forum more appropriate to your immaturity.Alright, I'm beginning to understand why barely anyone posts on this forum.
You have obviously not gotten the message, but this is a forum for rational discussion. Your infantile responses do not contribute anything rational to the discussions here. I'm not a moderator so I can't do anything about it other than point out your low-level thinking and hope you leave for a forum more appropriate to your immaturity.Alright, I'm beginning to understand why barely anyone posts on this forum. Side, don’t leave, it is hard to get anyone that uses rational thinking. There is a whole lot of game playing going on. The site needs more people like you.
You have obviously not gotten the message, but this is a forum for rational discussion. Your infantile responses do not contribute anything rational to the discussions here. I'm not a moderator so I can't do anything about it other than point out your low-level thinking and hope you leave for a forum more appropriate to your immaturity.Alright, I'm beginning to understand why barely anyone posts on this forum. Yeah, despite what Mike Yohe said we try to maintain high standards of discourse around here. Yohe is wrong about almost everything he posts, but he'll never acknowledge his factual errors.
Citizens Challenge - here's what's going on, somebody on a TV show said they heard a rumor that Donald Trump said he would nuke any nation that pisses him off or something to that effect. Anecdotes don't mean shit. Do have any evidence of this besides that anecdote? And as far as the nuclear security experts you mention are concerned, I don't care about them because: 1) Trump isn't a nuclear threat 2) Most if not all of them are tied to the military industrial complex which Hillary Clinton has been in bed with her entire career, so they have a vested interest discrediting Trump 3) These military industrial experts are often wrong anyway If Trump begins threatening others with nuclear annihilation I'll start to worry. Until then I'll think of it like a story of alien abduction.
I see this post wasn't responded to. I believe what's being refered to here is an interview Chris Matthews did with Drumpf. CM asked Drumpf if he'd definitely say he would NOT use nukes. And Drumpf said he would not rule it out, that he would not "show his cards" so to speak. That where this nuke talk started. And honestly, in that segment of the interview he was doing exactly what Nixon did by playing "the mad man". Foreign leaders thought Nixon was literally nuts, and so were afraid of what he'd do. Drumpf is doing the same thing and probably having the same effect. You can dislike that he's doing this, but there it is. Some people call it nuts, some call it brilliant.
Citizens Challenge - here's what's going on, somebody on a TV show said they heard a rumor that Donald Trump said he would nuke any nation that pisses him off or something to that effect. Anecdotes don't mean shit. Do have any evidence of this besides that anecdote? And as far as the nuclear security experts you mention are concerned, I don't care about them because: 1) Trump isn't a nuclear threat 2) Most if not all of them are tied to the military industrial complex which Hillary Clinton has been in bed with her entire career, so they have a vested interest discrediting Trump 3) These military industrial experts are often wrong anyway If Trump begins threatening others with nuclear annihilation I'll start to worry. Until then I'll think of it like a story of alien abduction.
I see this post wasn't responded to. I believe what's being refered to here is an interview Chris Matthews did with Drumpf. CM asked Drumpf if he'd definitely say he would NOT use nukes. And Drumpf said he would not rule it out, that he would not "show his cards" so to speak. That where this nuke talk started. And honestly, in that segment of the interview he was doing exactly what Nixon did by playing "the mad man". Foreign leaders thought Nixon was literally nuts, and so were afraid of what he'd do. Drumpf is doing the same thing and probably having the same effect. You can dislike that he's doing this, but there it is. Some people call it nuts, some call it brilliant. Offer something worth commenting on.
Top 10 Crazy Donald Trump Moments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7UcQcD9INI
Here's a young guy that does a surprisingly good job of critiquing Trump technology related utterances.
Why Donald Trump Would Be a DISASTER for Technology! CTNtechnologynews] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wIJoSfVMLw
You have obviously not gotten the message, but this is a forum for rational discussion. Your infantile responses do not contribute anything rational to the discussions here. I'm not a moderator so I can't do anything about it other than point out your low-level thinking and hope you leave for a forum more appropriate to your immaturity.Alright, I'm beginning to understand why barely anyone posts on this forum. Yeah, despite what Mike Yohe said we try to maintain high standards of discourse around here. Yohe is wrong about almost everything he posts, but he'll never acknowledge his factual errors. Funny hearing that from you. Disqus comments have a higher standard of discourse than this shithole. Nobody posts here because it's a boring fucking dump with over sensitive leftoids.

Folks, let’s please knock off the sniping and overheated rhetoric, otherwise the thread may be locked.

1) So Trump has had bankruptcies and screwed over some investors, who cares, that happens in business. Everybody makes mistakes. 2) "His failed marriages" - I personally don't care about that, but he's a high status man who can get sexier women when the time comes. Personal lives of presidents is the wrong thing to focus on anyway since most if not all of them have had something on the side. 3) Trump isn't a racist. He said uncontrolled immigration from Latin America was a problem by pointing out an example of an illegal] that killed an American who had been deported a few times already. He more recently said a ban of further muslim immigration to America for obvious reasons. The media blew this up into an uproar about Trump's supposed White Power leanings. All nonsense. 4) "Disabled reporter" - No way to tell for sure, though I don't care if he did. All journalists deserve to be treated like shit, especially NYT reporters. 5) "Khizr Khan" - No direct disrespect took place, Khan put himself in the spotlight by speaking about his son for political reasons. Trump never insulted his son nor has he said muslims are worthless. Another example of schoolmarmish media in action.
Not sure if this will improve things or not. 1) We are talking about the POTUS, not a different CEO job he is applying for. And he didn't make mistakes. He knew he was taking huge risks and he knew the government would bail him out if he failed. He doesn't seem to understand that the rest of the world will not bail us out. I'm pretty sure they are waiting for their chance to divide us up and take us over in pieces. 2) Okay, but the evangelicals have made this an issue. From now on, they don't get to bring it up, because obviously, they don't really care. 3) "Racist" is not a useful term here. That he is feeding on anger in the country is obvious. Friends of mine went kayaking on the Rio Grande. They waved at Mexicans. Building a wall is not feasible and it wouldn't change anything anyway. He is playing to their emotions, making a promise he has no plan to keep. 4) Not worth responding to. If you can't "tell for sure", I assume you haven't bothered watching the video or that you have minimal compassion. 5) If Trump had responded to anything of substance that Khan said, I'd respect that. Like if he gave a 15 seconds explanation of some clause in the Constitution that most people aren't familiar with. Instead he waved his hand and implied the mother wasn't allowed to speak. Presidents don't say things that can be taken two ways and that can be explained away later if someone takes them the wrong way. Presidents attempt to be clear.