Excitement high for 2018 draft over 71 year old rookie

Donald J. Trump’s new sports manager Anthony “Mooch” Scaramucci is creating a lot of notice as he hypes his “boys” abilities in the months leading up to the 2018 draft. Not only will NFL teams be looking at Trump for his “dead spiral through a tire”, but the NBA will have have a new threat in the paint when Trump joins that league as well. It’s thought that Trump’s secret to success in the NBA will closely parallel that of Dennis Rodman who was a master at rebounding because he was so creepy no one wanted to get anywhere near him. In Trump’s case according to Mooch, “I’ve seen him in Madison Square Garden with a topcoat, standing in the key, hitting shots.” Trump will be wearing a top coat with nothing on underneath. Just the idea of a nude 71 year old will be enough to demoralize any opponents that Trump might face.

Why the hell is the new White House press secretary talking about Trump like he’s some 22 year old about to go into the professional draft. Trump is 71 years old and by all accounts one of the worst presidents the US has ever had. I guess Mooch can’t really talk about the good points of his boss so he has to make up some BS heroics. Even if Trump was an amazing athlete it wouldn’t change the fact that he’s also in bed with the Russians putting all of America at risk. But why address that at all when it would likely place the man you’re working for in prison if all the facts came out.
We’re going to see nothing but this kind of meaningless distraction and distortion of reality by the new snake oil salesman Trump has hired to keep him from going where he truly belongs. Either in front of a firing squad for treason or in prison for the rest of his life.

Just to mention once again what the penalties of treason against the US Constitution are.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
Say for instance you go to Russia and get involved in all kinds of immoral and illegal BS which the FSB records and then you get a nice little note from Putin saying, "hey guess what Donald, we've got you by the balls, how would you like to be president and do a few things for us?" Then you work closely with Russian intelligence and Kremlin controlled hackers to steal the US election. At which point you immediately begin working in the interests of the Russian government by doing things like trying to lift US sanctions against Moscow, firing the Director the FBI because he was investigating the huge risk this places America under, passing highly sensitive material to the Russians, then stating that the US should work closely in cyber-security with the biggest threat it faces in the world. The current US president has almost certainly been compromised by a very serious threat to the existence of the US and his new press agent talks about him like he's the next Tom Brady.

The thing is, you’ve got to find the smoking gun that forces the Republican congress to impeach Trump, or you’re just biding your time with hysteria while you await the next election in 2020. Without the smoking gun, it’s all just talk for now.

Watch out pistols are drawn, and make no mistake some of these monsters want a shooting war within our own country.

(nice tailor, best money can buy)
By Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images.
Hmmm, besides hearing him described as a junk yard dog lawyer - attack attack attack, seems Scaramucci is quite the opportunist who flips with alacrity.

Published on by Common Dreams - Friday, July 21, 2017 Your Guide to Anthony "The Mooch" Scaramucci: Trump's New Commander of Communication Apparently, an ex-Wall Street exec with the nickname "Mooch" is now the White House communications director https://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/07/21/your-guide-anthony-mooch-scaramucci-trumps-new-commander-communication
WHY TRUMP LOVES “THE MOOCH," THE NEW WHITE HOUSE AIDE WHO MADE SPICER QUIT The appointment of the Wall Street veteran has sent the West Wing into a tailspin. BY BESS LEVIN JULY 21, 2017 4:11 PM http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/anthony-scaramucci-donald-trump Perhaps crucially, Scaramucci played a key role in forcing CNN to retract a story about him, prompting the resignation of three veteran reporters from the network. For Trump, that’s as good as having a perfect résumé with decades of experience and glowing references. It’s also easy to see why one half of the West Wing is freaking out, making odd bedfellow of Priebus and Bannon, who have previously been known to hate each other’s guts. For Bannon’s part, he presumably sees Scaramucci’s liberal Republican leanings as another threat to his pro-nationalist, anti-globalist agenda. Priebus is likely uncomfortable with the fact that the Mooch is also unfailing loyal to Kushner and Ivanka, who reportedly want Priebus fired. As a source told Politico, “Just hiring Anthony is telling Reince beat it, go find another job." ...
We (yes, Lois the collective we.) so screwed ourselves, this isn't going to end well for anyone.
The thing is, you've got to find the smoking gun that forces the Republican congress to impeach Trump, or you're just biding your time with hysteria while you await the next election in 2020. Without the smoking gun, it's all just talk for now.
Nothing will force a Republican Congress to impeach Trump. Thay are all groveling Trump toadies. LL

A little side line

Anthony Scaramucci called climate science ‘irrefutable’ before he worked for Trump Samantha Page JULY 21 - https://thinkprogress.org/scaramucci-formerly-accepted-science-438b701dc418 “The science of climate change is pretty much irrefutable at this point, and I find it tragic that so many people in this country believe global warming is some sort of elaborate hoax perpetuated by every credible scientist on the planet," Scaramucci, a hedge fund founder, said. “In addition to the whole humanity angle, investing in sustainable energy makes sense from an American national security perspective." Scaramucci had offered similar comments at the World Economic Forum in Davos earlier that year, saying that the world was moving to a renewables-based society. (The Trump administration has ridiculed clean energy and vowed to increase production of fossil fuels.) At the time, Scaramucci acknowledged that “most" Republicans “do not believe in climate change, but I do," he said.
It'll be interesting to hear how he spins that.
The thing is, you've got to find the smoking gun that forces the Republican congress to impeach Trump, or you're just biding your time with hysteria while you await the next election in 2020. Without the smoking gun, it's all just talk for now.
Smoking gun, are you nuts, we're talking about Russia which has nukes pointing at us already and is about to up the threat in a major way next year. What did Congress have on Clinton, some semen stains on a dress and that was enough to get him impeached in the House but not the Senate. Clinton having someone performing oral sex on him in front of the first desk wasn't a threat to the nation, having Trump running around blowing kisses at Putin and acting as if Russia was our closet ally is. There is more than enough evidence linking the Trump election campaign to the Russian hack, that Trump engaged in a coverup of that by first asking the FBI director to not investigate this most serious of charges then firing him when he didn't. Also repeated instances of Trump staffers lying about their connections to the Russian government and intelligence services and more. It's like having Aldrich Ames as president with Robert Hanssen as his VP. This is so messed up it defies description and the only thing that trump is left with is turning the whole affair into a circus by bringing someone as dishonest as Scaramucci into the picture. Someone who last year had nothing but negative things to say about Trump. I guess it's fitting to have someone who's perfectly willing to sell himself out in charge of selling the entire nation out. http://www.salon.com/2017/07/21/anthony-scaramucci-once-called-donald-trump-anti-american-and-a-hack-on-tv/
Incoming White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci has a few skeletons in his closet that he’d like to get rid of. And those skeletons all revolve around things he’s said against President Donald Trump — his new boss. In a 2015 appearance on Fox Business Network, Scaramucci slammed “anti-American" Trump for being “another hack" who will “probably make Elizabeth Warren as his vice presidential nominee." But the man known as The Mooch didn’t stop there: I’ll tell you who he’s going to be president of — and you can tell Donald I said this: The Queens County bullies’ association. You gotta cut it out now and stop all this crazy rhetoric, spinning everybody’s head. I don’t like the way he talks about women. I don’t like the way he talks about our friend Megyn Kelly. And you know what? The politicians don’t want to go at Trump because he’s got a big mouth and he’s afraid he’s going to light ’em up on Fox and other places, but I’m not a politician. Bring it. You’re an inherited-money dude from Queens County. Bring it, Donald. Bring it.
Not only should Trump be facing charges, but anyone who aiding and abetting him. If Trump is a traitor - which it sure looks like he is - then people who are aiding him are also traitors. It's probably why the rats are leaving the ship already and the pythons like Mooch are slithering in to pick off the slow ones. https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
Smoking gun, are you nuts, we're talking about Russia which has nukes pointing at us already and is about to up the threat in a major way next year. Talk a walk down memory lane
Dick Cheney and the One Percent Doctrine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htHImHunHVs
But now the GOP wants to see the Mushroom Clouds first, then perhaps take it seriously. Fuk'n amazing how those minds dysfunction. :down:

Now we can see just what a wrecking ball Scaramucci really is, he’s turning the White House into a war zone going after Bannon, Priebus and threatening to fire the entire White House communications staff to plug leaks.

Donald Trump’s new communications director has launched an extraordinary, foul-mouthed tirade against two senior colleagues, raising the prospect of all-out civil war at the White House. Anthony Scaramucci told an interviewer that the chief of staff, Reince Priebus, was “a fucking paranoid schizophrenic" who would be asked to resign, and that Scaramucci was not like Steve Bannon, the chief strategist, because “I’m not trying to suck my own cock".
“Who leaked that to you?" Scaramucci demanded, according to Lizza’s account. When the journalist refused to disclose his source, Scaramucci allegedly threatened: “What I’m going to do is, I will eliminate everyone in the comms team and we’ll start over."
Scaramucci said he told Trump that he expected Priebus to launch a campaign against him, Lizza writes. Scaramucci believed Priebus had been disturbed by the dinner because he was not invited. “Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac," he is quoted as saying.
The only reason this insanity is being allowed is Trump is on the ropes over his Russian entanglements, after the bullshit he pulled over the Putin meeting and claiming we need a joint cybersecurity system with the nation that present the greatest risk it's obvious what he is. Scaramucci is just there for one purpose, to make as much noise to distract the press, Congress and the American public from the fact that Donald J. Trump is a traitor in the service of Russia not America.
Now we can see just what a wrecking ball Scaramucci really is, he's turning the White House into a war zone going after Bannon, Priebus and threatening to fire the entire White House communications staff to plug leaks. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/27/anthony-scaramucci-white-house-reince-priebus-steve-bannon
Donald Trump’s new communications director has launched an extraordinary, foul-mouthed tirade against two senior colleagues, raising the prospect of all-out civil war at the White House. Anthony Scaramucci told an interviewer that the chief of staff, Reince Priebus, was “a fucking paranoid schizophrenic" who would be asked to resign, and that Scaramucci was not like Steve Bannon, the chief strategist, because “I’m not trying to suck my own cock".
“Who leaked that to you?" Scaramucci demanded, according to Lizza’s account. When the journalist refused to disclose his source, Scaramucci allegedly threatened: “What I’m going to do is, I will eliminate everyone in the comms team and we’ll start over."
Scaramucci said he told Trump that he expected Priebus to launch a campaign against him, Lizza writes. Scaramucci believed Priebus had been disturbed by the dinner because he was not invited. “Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac," he is quoted as saying.
The only reason this insanity is being allowed is Trump is on the ropes over his Russian entanglements, after the bullshit he pulled over the Putin meeting and claiming we need a joint cybersecurity system with the nation that present the greatest risk it's obvious what he is. Scaramucci is just there for one purpose, to make as much noise to distract the press, Congress and the American public from the fact that Donald J. Trump is a traitor in the service of Russia not America.
Oh but his words are so, so, poetic, nah, so , so , so New Yorker, nah so, so, so, amoral and thuggish, yeah but there's more, the overpowering stink of barroom loudmouthed braggart, yeah that's it. {"brawler" nonsense, he'd have his hired punks do the brawling}

Ah American the land of the stupid - well we wanted self-centered pea-brained, cold-blooded, reptilian hearted business cyphers to run our government.
Be careful what you wish for.

So now we know why trump released his pit bull Scaramucci on Priebus, that’s how you get fired from a White House run by a psychopath. Bannon will be gone next.
If trump shows this much contempt for people so close to him it really helps explain why he has no problem working with Russia totally against US interests, he simply doesn’t care in the slightest about other people.
trump outscores Hitler on the psychopath index, we’re seeing this in action and it is truly ugly.

Donald Trump outscores Adolf Hitler on a test used to determine psychopathic traits, while Hillary Clinton ranks between Napoleon and Nero, a researcher at Oxford University has found. Psychologist Dr Kevin Dutton ranked the psychopathic traits of the US presidential hopefuls and historical figures using a standard psychometric tool – the Psychopathic Personality Inventory – Revised (PPI-R).

Like I said, what a circus trump is turning the executive branch of the US government into, Scaramucci has been fired after just 10 days as communication director and bringing even more shame to a trump White House that is defined by the shame it brings to America.
You can now see why putin wanted this psychopath in the Oval Office, no matter what happens now the US has been seriously damaged for years to come. The “wins” for putin here just keep racking up, this debacle won’t end until the central cause - trump - is removed from office. And what’s waiting in the wings in form of Mike Pence isn’t much better, it’s like putting the Koch brothers in the White House.
Makes you realize just how ruthless an attack the Russian hack of the last US election truly was.

So now we know why trump released his pit bull Scaramucci on Priebus, that's how you get fired from a White House run by a psychopath. Bannon will be gone next. If trump shows this much contempt for people so close to him it really helps explain why he has no problem working with Russia totally against US interests, he simply doesn't care in the slightest about other people. trump outscores Hitler on the psychopath index, we're seeing this in action and it is truly ugly. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/08/22/donald-trump-outscores-hitler-on-psychopathic-traits-test-claims/
Donald Trump outscores Adolf Hitler on a test used to determine psychopathic traits, while Hillary Clinton ranks between Napoleon and Nero, a researcher at Oxford University has found. Psychologist Dr Kevin Dutton ranked the psychopathic traits of the US presidential hopefuls and historical figures using a standard psychometric tool – the Psychopathic Personality Inventory – Revised (PPI-R).
Sarah Knapton, science editor 22 AUGUST 2016 • 6:52PM Donald Trump outscores Adolf Hitler on a test used to determine psychopathic traits, while Hillary Clinton ranks between Napoleon and Nero, a researcher at Oxford University has found.
Not sure why that gave me such a belly laugh, maybe it just rings too close to the truth.
Not sure why that gave me such a belly laugh, maybe it just rings too close to the truth.
What truth, that Hillary Clinton is human and therefore imperfect? She's a politician and isn't always honest, but based on the record she's a hell of lot better than the pathological liar now in the White House. Put it in perspective, you can take about half of what Hillary Clinton says at face value. http://www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/ You can take less than 1 in 5 things that trump says at face value. http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/ When trump is calling Clinton "Crooked" Hillary he's really describing himself. This is a man who spent years trying to convince as many people as possible that Barak Obama wasn't even American based on no evidence while right now pretending his vast connections to Russia and the fact that country hacked the last election to get him into office has no relevance to American interests today. http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/connections-trump-putin-russia-ties-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868 http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-putin-no-relationship-226282 There's nothing humorous over the disaster of trump in power when it should have been Hillary Clinton if not for the unholy alliance of trump, putin and assange.
Ah American the land of the stupid - well we wanted self-centered pea-brained, cold-blooded, reptilian hearted business cyphers to run our government. Be careful what you wish for.
I didn't wish for it. I didn't vote for it. I knew exactly what we'd get if Trump got in and I was appalled and it's gone downhill from there. But we've all been thrown off the cliff together into the raging sea and nobody knows what to do or what can be done. I resent being thrown in with the fools who voted for him and being blamed for wishing for anything we are faced with in a government of "self-centered pea-brained, cold-blooded, reptilian hearted business cyphers." I might have to put up with it but I don't deserve even a scintilla of the blame for it. Nor does anyone who didn't vote for Trump or any Republican.