Trump on NPR for 9 minutes and 21 seconds

This doesn’t make sense. “unprofitably extracted”?

I’ve read part of it, just now, reading as post, and he’s already on my nerves.

Blockquote Well, first of all, the mandate is really hurting our country. Now that’s advice to an administration more so than to the Americans. A lot of Americans aren’t standing for it, and it’s hurting our country. It’s hurting our economy very badly.

What’s hurting the U.S. is not having the mandate and people are getting sick, which is hurting our economy too. If people would get the damn vaccine, maybe less people would get sick and our economy would approve.

I also wish the interviewer would not call him “Mr. President”. He’s not the president. He’s a very bad boy.

What is the interviewer, telling the dotard he got more votes? A dotard supporter? Maybe I missed the tone of voice by not listening to it, but it reads as though the interviewer supports the dotard. Moscow Mitch maybe a loser, but so is the dotard.

One last thing… How did the religion get into this thread. Did I miss something in the transcript?

Drill and extract all you want, you’ll never be able to pay for it.

@citizenschallengev4 - you need to keep reading mate. The trick is to peg rent to income. But somehow I don’t think anything can inspire you, you can’t see the cat can you? As we inexorably head to four degrees. We both have our windmills to tilt at.

Trump . Klepto-Plutocracy . Land . Law-morality . Religion .

They’re sort of perichoretic.

He definitely doesn’t say that. Trump used some convoluted logic that since Biden’s rallies were so small, it’s not possible that he (Biden) could have got so many votes. That’s where Innskeep says, maybe you lost because it was about you.

It did get a little weird towards the end.

Trump just kept talking, interrupting everything as if the guy wasn’t there. The “more vote” comment was due to the record turnout, and of course our population keeps growing, so Trump really did get the most votes of any sitting President in history, but he still lost, which is kind of the important part

Don’t we all. . . . .