Trump backing out of debate with Kamala? Some call it cowardess

Now you are saying he wants to debate and is not backing out. Make up your mind

No, Trump does not want a debate. He will raise the ante until Harris says no.
Then he will claim victory. If you don’t understand , Harris has no obligation to debate Trump at all . He missed his chance and is now disqualified.

You know what Harris is going to do ? She is going to the originally agreed-upon debate and if Trump doesn’t show she will answer all the questions posed to her and Trump won’t even have a chance to rebut. Check and mate.

Harris won’t let Trump run this show. She is the prosecutor and Trump is the convicted criminal!

The Fox debate is first

click…“muted”…image

1 Like

Oh course that’s how Donald needs it to be - he doesn’t have a clue about playing on a level playing field - he’s aways been able to bully his way forward, via his soulless treasonous sycophant.

Of course MAGA wants a Faux Debate.

But will this distraction make any difference as The Donald devolving into an angry cry baby.

But egghead seems to like what The Donald is, I wonder why that is?

1 Like

… The former president said there would be a debate on Fox News on September 4 in Pennsylvania, as well as the previously agreed to September 10 debate on ABC News in Pennsylvania, and a third debate on NBC News on September 25 in Michigan. “Details to follow. I look forward to seeing Kamala at all three Debates!” he wrote.

However, the Harris campaign suggested that this schedule was not agreed to from their side, except for the ABC debate.

“We’re pleased Trump finally agreed to debate the Vice President on ABC after previously trying to back out. We are open to another debate, and we’ll continue those conversations. But to be clear, any additional debate would be subject to Trump actually showing up on September 10. We’re not playing his games,” a Harris campaign aide told Newsweek in a Sunday morning email.

Aug 12, 2024 at 9:26 AM EDT - Newsweek

Making a mockery of her claim that she would debate trump anytime anyplace

Do you have a source for that? I mean other than Google?