Trump and Israel

Israel spying on USA you useful idiots!

US President Donald Trump said he finds it hard to believe Israel may have spied on the White House using cell-phone eavesdropping devices, after everything he’s done for them – but left open the possibility the charges are true.

“I don’t think the Israelis are spying on us. I really would find that hard to believe,” Trump told reporters outside the White House on Thursday, adding, “My relationship with Israel has been great.”

As an illustration, the US president brought up his recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, as well as the claim to the Golan Heights (taken from Syria in 1967), and exiting the 2015 nuclear deal with Iran, so opposed by PM Benjamin Netanyahu.
/…

Are you trying to make a point?

Or just playing with yourself? :wink:

In the present situation, the Politico revelations may be aimed at influencing the foreign policy of the Trump administration following the departure of National Security Advisor John Bolton. Bolton, a warmongering supporter of the state of Israel, was fired by Trump on September 10 following disagreements on US policy in Afghanistan.

Strains over policy toward Iran between Trump and Netanyahu, who has long pushed for war against Tehran, may also be involved in the leaking of the spying allegations. As noted in a report by the Foreign Policy Group, the departure of Bolton “has some Israelis worried that President Donald Trump would now pursue a more vigorous policy of detente with Iran, leaving Israel on its own to fight Iranian influence in the region, according to analysts.”

Trump gives top secrets to our adversaries like candy at Halloween. If I were Israel, I would like to know what secrets Trump is giving to Putin, in order to protect my assets.

Player said,

Israel spying on USA you useful idiots!

Spying or sharing? Last I heard Israel is an ally of the US. What are you afraid of? Israel is gonna sabotage or declare war on the US? Idiot!

Write4 you missed this part

Strains over policy toward Iran between Trump and Netanyahu, who has long pushed for war against Tehran, may also be involved in the leaking of the spying allegations. As noted in a report by the Foreign Policy Group, the departure of Bolton “has some Israelis worried that President Donald Trump would now pursue a more vigorous policy of detente with Iran, leaving Israel on its own to fight Iranian influence in the region, according to analysts.”

The US would never leave Israel without support. At least not under any other POTUS than Trump. Who knows what he will do at any given moment? But he is Super BFF’s with Nitwityahoo, so again, the US will not very likely leave Israel high and dry in such circumstances.

Trump doesn’t care about being spied on

Trump is a jackass. His own intelligence agencies, and those of our allies, cannot trust him to keep secrets from our adversaries.

His America 1st BS, is in effect, America alone. And the longer he is POTUS, the more alone we become.

What should he do here Timb??

He should resign due to incompetence as a POTUS.