THE W. BUSH/CHENEY WHITE HOUSE ‘LOST’ 22 MILLION EMAILS and nearly no one cares.

The Republican’s are masters of strategy and ruthless dirty tricks in the interest of forcing their egomaniacal ways and means, while the Democrats continue their tradition of being a bunch of limp noodle losers.
Case in point:

THE GEORGE W. BUSH WHITE HOUSE ‘LOST’ 22 MILLION EMAILS BY NINA BURLEIGH ON 9/12/16 http://www.newsweek.com/2016/09/23/george-w-bush-white-house-lost-22-million-emails-497373.html For 18 months, Republican strategists, political pundits, reporters and Americans who follow them have been pursuing Hillary Clinton’s personal email habits, and no evidence of a crime has been found. But now they at least have the skills and interest to focus on a much larger and deeper email conspiracy, one involving war, lies, a private server run by the Republican Party and contempt of Congress citations—all of it still unsolved and unpunished. ... the Bush administration failed to store its emails, as required by law, and then refused to comply with a congressional subpoena seeking some of those emails. “It’s about as amazing a double standard as you can get," says Eric Boehlert, who works with the pro-Clinton group Media Matters. “If you look at the Bush emails, he was a sitting president, and 95 percent of his chief advisers’ emails were on a private email system set up by the RNC. Imagine if for the last year and a half we had been talking about Hillary Clinton’s emails set up on a private DNC server?" ... Bush administration emails could have aided a special prosecutor’s investigation into a White House effort to discredit a diplomat who disagreed with the administration’s fabricated Iraq WMD evidence by outing his CIA agent wife, Plame. Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald, who was brought in to investigate that case, said in 2006 that he believed some potentially relevant emails sent by aides in Cheney's office were in the administration's system but he couldn’t get them. ... Eventually, the Bush White House admitted it had lost 22 million emails, not 5 million. Then, in December 2009—well into Barack Obama’s administration—the White House said it found 22 million emails, dated between 2003 and 2005, that it claimed had been mislabeled. That cache was given to the National Archives, and it and other plaintiffs agreed, on December 14, 2009, to settle their lawsuit. But the emails have not yet been made available to the public. ...

I’m not one to buy into conspiracy theories. However, all of the recent email “circumstantial evidence” points at least to multiple individual attempts to use email as a means to manipulate the upcoming elections in favor of Donald Trump.
Wikileaks, whether an instrument of Russian influence, a puppet of the Trump campaign or just a branch of international white racists, has been executing a methodical release of emails whose intent could only be to manipulate enough simple-minded Americans to vote Trump into office under the guise of revealing the “truth”. If they were seeking unbiased truth, they certainly should be having a field day with the Bush era emails. Wikileaks is manipulative, not honest.
Now the FBI times an investigation into more Clinton related (not even Clinton written/sent) emails barely one week before the election. In cahoots with Wikileaks? In the pay of Trump? There’s no evidence that I know of, so I won’t “go there”.
I was leaning toward voting for Hilary anyway. The two email “issues” above insured that when I voted this past Saturday, I not only voted a straight Democratic ticket, but left the little boxes for the uncontested Republican candidates on my ballot (yes, I live in Indiana) blank.