The drum beat of a traitor president

@sree Not sure what you mean by “hating my own kind”. The dotard is not “my kind”, so I have no idea what you’re talking about. The dotard is a traitor who doesn’t care about human lives.

Sree, pour another tall one, sit back and have listen, cause this Republican Trump-voting grandma from Indiana has a thing or two to explain to you.

"But what is the one thing that Mike Pence says?

“Oh, Mr. President, you’re doing such a wonderful job, our administration is handling this Coronavirus wonderfully.”

If I hear him say that one more time, I’m going to puke."

Are you a Republican, ex-Republican, or Trump-voter who won’t support the president this November?

Share your story here: Tell Your Story - Republican Voters Against Trump

A message from US Vets:

“Trump, if you’re going to act like a traitor, you don’t get to thank us for our service.”

The Trump Pandemic A blow-by-blow account of how the president killed thousands of Americans. By WILLIAM SALETAN | AUG 09, 2020

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/08/trump-coronavirus-deaths-timeline.html

The entire grizzly rundown

FYI

Former FBI official Peter Strzok goes one-on-one with Maddow. Watch the top news stories and highlights from The Rachel Maddow Show, airing weeknights at 9 p.m. on MSNBC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3sQZ8AROV4
Not sure what you mean by “hating my own kind”. The dotard is not “my kind”, so I have no idea what you’re talking about.
I don't know what that meant either, but I sure know what it sounds like it meant. Stuart Baker was fired from the show Squidbillies after accusing Dolly Parton of "forsaking your own race, culture and heritage" in response to her support for Black Lives Matter. The language there sounds pretty damned similar.

Last night was the first game of the season for the NFL.

Just before the two teams joined on the field for a moment of silence in support of racial unity. Some fans at Arrowhead could be heard booing.

That’s right. Some of the fans are apparently are against racial unity, or at least don’t want to be bothered by it.

Seems to me that there are too many of our fellow Americans who are either against or don’t give a stinky piece of crap about racial justice and unity.

And we have a pro-racist tRump who is counting on the Fascist vote to help keep him in power.

Seems to me that there are too many of our fellow Americans who are either against or don’t give a stinky piece of crap about racial justice and unity.
NFL is about football. People pay to watch football. How would you like to spend a thousand bucks on unity with a hot white chick and she opens festivities by taking a knee to protest the unfair treatment of Black Americans?

@sree

NFL is about football. People pay to watch football. How would you like to spend a thousand bucks on unity with a hot white chick and she opens festivities by taking a knee to protest the unfair treatment of Black Americans?

I’d take a knee with her. As for her being hot… meh. the football game? I don’t care. So I probably wouldn’t waste money on the stupid game, but I’d take a knee with her and the football players.

How would you like to spend a thousand bucks on unity with a hot white chick and she opens festivities by taking a knee to protest the unfair treatment of Black Americans?
Sounds like a sexy trip and my kind of girl. I could enjoy her personality as well as her other "hot" attributes. Too bad I don't have a thousand bucks to throw away. And too bad I am too old to appreciate such things anymore, anyway.

People have been exposed to nationalistic routines that have been part of football games, just about as long as there have been football games. Not only is there ALWAYS Old Glory honored and the National Anthem sung, the military has actually contracted with the NFL to support them. You seem fine with paying customers ALWAYS having to be exposed to nationalistic messages.

You just don’t like the message of Black Lives Matter.

People have been exposed to nationalistic routines that have been part of football games, just about as long as there have been football games. Not only is there ALWAYS Old Glory honored and the National Anthem sung, the military has actually contracted with the NFL to support them. You seem fine with paying customers ALWAYS having to be exposed to nationalistic messages.

You just don’t like the message of Black Lives Matter.

Nobody likes changes; especially, when it comes to time-honored cultural practices. It’s the nature of the beast. We say grace before we eat, and we stand for the national anthem before we play football. What used to be an all-white sport is now dominated by black players intent on making it a black man’s game.

@sree

We say grace before we eat, and we stand for the national anthem before we play football.

We do? Aren’t you all inclusive. Not everyone says grace before they eat and not everyone stands for the National Anthem.

What used to be an all-white sport is now dominated by black players intent on making it a black man’s game.

And the problem is?

We do? Aren’t you all inclusive. Not everyone says grace before they eat and not everyone stands for the National Anthem.
Not everyone washes their hands before they eat or feel compelled to pay for stuff they take from stores. A civilized society is like a team of well-trained horses on the bit pulling together for the common good. Not all horses will submit to training.
And the problem is?
It depends on who a black man's game will impact. American football evolved from rugby and soccer, team sports played in public schools of England to cultivate the values of white society. The NFL has grown into a multi-billion dollar industry on account of its mass appeal to Americans who love the sport not just for the athletic prowess of the individual players but the excitement of team competition. This is where the American flag comes in. English boys playing soccer grew up to become fighter pilots fighting alongside Americans pushing back the Germans in WW2. Apparently, all this has been lost in the wake of the corrupting influence of money.

Footballers like Julio Jones are paid as much as $22 million a year in a sport that is now dominated by 70% blacks. On the other hand, none of the top 15 billionaire owners of NFL teams are blacks. 77% of football fans are white. These are the facts that will tell what the problem is and how it will play out now that American football has become a black man’s game.

I question your assertion that 77% of NFL fans are white.

Even so, 70% of players are, as you say, black. All Non-white players will typically be supportive in their attitudes to BLM, don’t ya think? 1/2 of white fans, I would guess are also supportive of BLM. That leaves the minority of fans who don’t want racial justice. (mostly uneducated white men, probably)

I say too bad for the racist fans. The product that they so enjoy is produced, primarily by the players who are the best of the best at what they do. If they refuse to go on accepting systemic racism in our country, then I suppose they could be replaced by inferior players, but the entertainment product would be severely diminished. So the NFL will have to adjust and also support the BLM movement. (As will the NBA and WNBA, and even mostly white participant sports like NHL, and NASCAR. Probably Baseball and Soccer also. Tho I am not sure Baseball has mostly white players.)

So get with the times, Sree. >> BLM. That’s the way it must be.

and

The product that they so enjoy is produced, primarily by the players who are the best of the best at what they do.
The players in the NFL are the athletes of the sport akin to the racehorses in the Kentucky Derby. Horses run. They don't think. Their trainers and owners do the thinking. Do you believe that the USA has become the Animal Farm?

@sree

A civilized society is like a team of well-trained horses on the bit pulling together for the common good. Not all horses will submit to training.

So you’re saying atheists (who don’t pray, not even before eating, but do wash their hands) and football players, as well as those who take a knee with them, are not civilized?

These are the facts that will tell what the problem is and how it will play out now that American football has become a black man’s game.

It has? WOW! I guess I better tell my sons they’d better start watching football because now it’s a Black thang. rolling eyes Again, the problem is?

BTW, Black in reference to people, is technically supposed to be capitalized. Leaving it lowered cased shows how much you do not know.

@sree

The players in the NFL are the athletes of the sport akin to the racehorses in the Kentucky Derby. Horses run. They don’t think. Their trainers and owners do the thinking. Do you believe that the USA has become the Animal Farm?

That statement is soooo racist on soooo many levels.

We do? Aren’t you all inclusive. Not everyone says grace before they eat and not everyone stands for the National Anthem. Not everyone washes their hands before they eat or feel compelled to pay for stuff they take from stores.\
Equating praying to you Ego, to washing hands or paying for stuff. You are a sick man sree.

Although than again I do often try to remember to say “Grace” before eating - though I have the sense to make it realistic and we

thank all the people who had a hand in growing and getting that food to our table.

No god of my Ego needed, just a realistic appreciation and respect for what goes into all the food we Americans get on our tables (and all we get to waste).

Oh and incidentally sree, Republicans contain most of the biggest Free Loaders this country has ever known.

Then there’s this

I think that today’s warriors, might do as well to just get really good at video games, as warfare seems to be going toward drones and remotely controlled robotic death dealers.