The Downfall of British Culture

Monty Python is to blame:

He should be shot.
psik

Sorry Psikey but this clown’s going to get the sack from the Coldstream Guards and be demoted back into the ranks for his antics. Screw him. I’m much more interested in the videos on Dreadnaughtus, the largest Dino ever found. Seventy seven tons and the height of a seven story building! Holy crap! And found where Darwin was swanning around on the Patagonian Plains, even more ironic.
Cap’t Jack

(sigh!) It’s just modern times. Young people today don’t seem to realize that there’s a time a place for being funny and a time and place for being serious. Then again, look at the “comedies” the Brits are turning out these days. Nothing but foul language.

(sigh!) It's just modern times. Young people today don't seem to realize that there's a time a place for being funny and a time and place for being serious. Then again, look at the "comedies" the Brits are turning out these days. Nothing but foul language.
I couldn't take the so called guards marching properly seriously. At least he is as funny as the guards really are. It is just part of the silly junk form European culture. The Culture is obsolete. psik
(sigh!) It's just modern times. Young people today don't seem to realize that there's a time a place for being funny and a time and place for being serious. Then again, look at the "comedies" the Brits are turning out these days. Nothing but foul language.
I couldn't take the so called guards marching properly seriously. At least he is as funny as the guards really are. It is just part of the silly junk form European culture. The Culture is obsolete. psik It's not nearly as bad as US culture, so for that they get substantial points. When it comes to entertainment, especially comedies, Europe too often imitates the worst of US culture, with disastrous consequences.
It is just part of the silly junk form European culture. The Culture is obsolete. psik
Even secularism and rationalism?