The Christians who love Trump because he'll destroy the US (or the world)

Write4u - what happened? Your mother didnt teach you manners?

More fake news from nbc

So someone pressed the spread of the racially inflammatory articles, right before the 2018 election. Who would do such a thing that might create cynicism amongst potential black voters? Oh, yeah, the Trump lovin’ Russians.

Is the evidence that the Russians did this undeniable? IDK. I haven’t looked into it that closely. But it fits, and there is some evidence to support it. Is there undeniable evidence that someone other than the Russians were behind it?

In 2016 Donald J. Trump won the presidential election with overwhelming Christian evangelical support… (The Organization of American Historians)

https://tah.oah.org/november-2018/evangelicalism-and-politics/
>

White evangelical America made up one of the most important voting blocs behind Trump in 2016, said Robert P Jones, chief executive of the Public Religion Research Institute … “They made up 26% of voters in the last presidential election and they voted 81% for Trump….”

>

Evangelical approval of Trump remains high, but other religious groups are less supportive… White evangelicals overwhelming voted for Donald Trump in the 2016 election, and their support has continued into his presidency…(A report by Pew Research Group)

>

For observers of American history and advocates for the separation of church and state, the assertions that Trump’s presidency is endorsed by God are alarming.

“Christians should beware of a political use of the word ‘savior,’ which goes to the very heart of our faith. This particular statement is a gross expression of Christian nationalism, which I define as equating Christian and American identities,” said Amanda Tyler, executive director of the Washington-based Baptist Joint Committee for Religious Liberty.

>

Why did white evangelicals support Trump in such numbers? And why do they still support him? That’s what independent filmmaker Christopher Maloney, 32, whose documentaries have appeared on PBS and the Discovery Channel, decided to find out…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2018/10/26/17989084/christopher-maloney-in-god-we-trump-evangelicals-trump
>

In 2016, Evangelicals were a key group for Trump; the thrice-married, foul-mouthed mogul with a history of sexual assault allegations won more than 80 percent of the evangelical vote—besting even George W. Bush, a born-again Christian who spoke openly about his faith….

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/2018/12/21/evangelicals-republicans-trump-millenials-1255745.html%3Famp=1
>

With 81 percent of white evangelicals supporting Trump in the 2016 election ― the largest backing for him among any demographic group ― attempts to downplay evangelical fervor for Trump have often seemed foolish

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ba503f3e4b0375f8f9c5d42/amp
>

About 80 percent of white evangelicals voted for Trump in the 2016 presidential election. Since then, his administration has prioritised, and delivered, on numerous campaign promises to evangelicals, like appointing conservative Supreme Court judges and moving the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem….

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2018/11/explained-evangelicals-religious-trump-181106145446496.html

That’s just a few of 1,000 people you will have to inform of their idiocy.

August 11, 2019 at 10:59 pm#304834REPLY | REPORT

These links say most evangelicals voted for Trump not that most Trump voters are Evangelicals. Therefore it’s false to claim Evangelicals “put him in the White House”.

The fact is most Trump supporters are not motivated by religion.

You and @thatoneguy can fuck right off. I have never met such assholes as I have here.
Really? You have lived a sheltered life, then.

Also…there is a particular stereotype about women on forums that you are confirming.

@thatoneguy

Whoops, you forgot to select and paste the first thing I said:

Nobody said “most” Trump voters are Evangelicals. They are, however, his most dependable single demographic, and their impact in the election was VERY significant.
So you said,
"These links say most evangelicals voted for Trump not that most Trump voters are Evangelicals"

Yep, I know. (See above.)

Therefore it’s false to claim Evangelicals “put him in the White House”
I don't think you understand how the math works. You don't really have "most" of any population responsible for the Presidency, not even "most" Americans, since most Americans don't vote. You also don't understand the impact of different demographic groups' donations, publicity, etc.

If you actually spent time reading and studying and learning, you would see that in fact the Evangelicals had enough of an impact that without them, we would NOT have a President Trump.

I actually spent time responding to you. In good faith.

And no, I’ve not led a sheltered life. My point refers to online debate. If I confirm a stereotype about women, I don’t really care, as you are confirming a stereotype about assholes, regardless of gender.

TEE is another blow hard who thinks if only trump was not in power all would be well

TEE is another blow hard who thinks if only trump was not in power all would be well
No, that is inaccurate. I think we would not have LOTS of the problems we currently do, that he has created. But we would still have the problems we had prior to Nov. 2016.

I think it is interesting though that you said “in power.” Is that your understanding of the role of POTUS? If so it explains a lot.

<p style=“text-align: left;”>“I think we would not have LOTS of the problems we currently do, that he has created”</p>
<p style=“text-align: left;”></p>
<p style=“text-align: left;”>Ok we have finally got to the pointy end. Great. Something of real significance to discuss.</p>
<p style=“text-align: left;”></p>
<p style=“text-align: left;”>What do you think these problems are that we would not have had if there was no trump??</p>

You can check out things I wrote prior to Nov. 2016.

Unlike you, I have my real name in this forum.

Pre 2016 ?? We are talking about these problems during his presidency

Oh, I misread what you said.

Never mind. I’m not interested in continuing.

Goodbye.

You are a shocker