Testing Theories of American Politics

... (And I'm talking about the moronic neo-nazis groups.)
I am not as alarmed by the pathetic neo-nazis as I am re: the no-longer dormant, though still somewhat under-the-radar, and much more powerful resurgence of the John Birch Society. Has there been a resurgence? I have not been aware of it. Lois I should have said "a resurgence of the John Birch Society ideology" The John Birch Society, itself, is alive and well, but is just one of a plethora of libertarian and uber-conservative societies and think tanks that are thriving today. The Koch brothers support many of these groups. Their father was a co-founder of the John Birch Society.
... (And I'm talking about the moronic neo-nazis groups.)
I am not as alarmed by the pathetic neo-nazis as I am re: the no-longer dormant, though still somewhat under-the-radar, and much more powerful resurgence of the John Birch Society. Has there been a resurgence? I have not been aware of it. Lois I should have said "a resurgence of the John Birch Society ideology" The John Birch Society, itself, is alive and well, but is just one of a plethora of libertarian and uber-conservative societies and think tanks that are thriving today. The Koch brothers support many of these groups. Their father was a co-founder of the John Birch Society. Ok, that makes more sense. Lois