Take heed to thyself

Man is always passing the buck, and continuously views the reality of life through the darkness of his interpretations. Man continuously place metaphors, myth, and symbols in his wake and, in so doing, keeps him confused, as those who do not take responsibility to know God aright, and find find their true identity.
With divine Spirit, the infinite “I” of “I AM”, and divine Life and Soul being the one identity to be acknowledged after individual flesh decay and rot in the very earth which was the outer shell of the inner man, one then has to come to the knowledge: “if I seek to sit with Christ on His throne, absorbed by the consuming fire of purity, then I must deny myself and surrender to the unconditioned Mind of Christ, which is the divine Soul of God.
So to the man of flesh who continuously believe and say: “well, you know, I am only human,” “Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant in the midst of thee. Thou shalt worship no other god; for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God. Lest thou make a covenant with one called thee, and thou eat of his sacrifice.” And to “every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think. . .not to have high thoughts above what he should think; but to think so as to be wise, as God has dealt to each a measure of faith.”
Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa