T, song for the day ;- )

It appears you need to cut and paste into search window to work.
Also considering what was planted after this one, think I better come clean and add the title.

Grateful Dead - Hell In A Bucket - Studio Version Remastered https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01AC4Y2E0t8

…lost touch with music. This is the first song I could think of as I really liked it when saw the movie.

…another movie sound track that I like…

…“Remember” by Josh Groban ~~

....lost touch with music. This is the first song I could think of as I really liked it when saw the movie. https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=gWK1sG3spiE
Sorry that's a bunch of silly glorification of the wars that have done nothing but harm our country and the world, Made nothing safer. But that's the PR we keep getting fed. :down: IT AIN'T TRUE - THESE WARS HAVE BEEN INSANE MISTAKES made by people who can't see past their own need. "Fighting for Democracy" - are you blind? - blowing up innocent neighborhoods for democracy? It doesn't work that way, that's the way to creating blood sworn enemies, nothing else!!! What ever happened to healthy critical thinking skills??? We have today's hideously disfunctional increasingly unsafe world to show for all the billions we dedicated to destroying, rather than for a moment considering doing with a little less avarice - perhaps more thoughtful consumption, a touch more sharing. Respecting others in their own lands. Nope instead absolute power corrupted us absolutely and that sort of songie glorification merely amplifies the delusion. I think I'll skip your other video, at least for tonight.

This one’s for InBetween. It’s from a paratrooper also.
One with a slightly different take on our patriotic charade.
Just adding it for some balance.
If you hate it, just remember that’s what the planes and bombs sound like for our chosen recipients.

Jimi Hendrix- Star Spangled Banner at Woodstock https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKvnQYFhGCc
ps. might have to cut and paste this URL also.
Sorry that's a bunch of silly glorification of the wars that have done nothing but harm our country and the world, Made nothing safer. But that's the PR we keep getting fed. :down: IT AIN'T TRUE - THESE WARS HAVE BEEN INSANE MISTAKES made by people who can't see past their own need. "Fighting for Democracy" - are you blind? - blowing up innocent neighborhoods for democracy? It doesn't work that way, that's the way to creating blood sworn enemies, nothing else!!! What ever happened to healthy critical thinking skills??? We have today's hideously disfunctional increasingly unsafe world to show for all the billions we dedicated to destroying, rather than for a moment considering doing with a little less avarice - perhaps more thoughtful consumption, a touch more sharing. Respecting others in their own lands. Nope instead absolute power corrupted us absolutely and that sort of songie glorification merely amplifies the delusion. I think I'll skip your other video, at least for tonight.
Trust me, you are preaching to the choir. But US Soldiers are caught in the cross fire. And I think the US military is what's keeping ISIS, and Is-FRAUD-lam from invading us. So the US military is Relvant in our existance as Americans. And if you think your silly "critical thinking" is going to convince ISIS to practice civility, then you really NEED to get out more. In ISIS land they are kidnapping Yazidi 5 years olds, raping them, beating, killing their parents and selling them as sex slaves for 5 bucks a piece. Go tell them about "critical thinking", they'll slit your throat b4 you can blank, and precisely because of it! So good luck with that. And you are safe right now, ONLY because of the US Military. So, whether you admit it or not, you and I Owe them and Owe them BIG!
This one's for InBetween. It's from a paratrooper also. One with a slightly different take on our patriotic charade. Just adding it for some balance. If you hate it, just remember that's what the planes and bombs sound like for our chosen recipients. ps. might have to cut and paste this URL also.
Jimmy Hendrix said something really cool. I think it goes along the lines of "When the power of love conquers the love of power, there will be Peace.". Something which will never happen, as wise & grounded as the quote is. Since there always seems to be war somewhere. I don't know about you, but I'd rather be on the winning side. The US as a country is not a perfect country, but it is the best Humanity has as far as opportunity, human rights, the allowing of ideas and varied philosophies, etc. Go to Saudi Scumbagia, I meant Arabia, and see if they let you practice you beloved "critical thinking" over there. Not long ago, a young guy, not even a woman, took it to social media to speak up about social injustice. And guess what happened to him?!?!?!? 250k (money currency) fine, and I don't know how many lashes on his BARE buttock a day for A Full year!!!!!!! ....you think the US is bad?!?!?If he was critical thinker, they would probably have shopped off his head. And on and on and on and on.

…And something about the US flag and National Anthem. It’s funny how those who demand respect are the very one that usually go out of their way to desecrate the fag or disrespect the symbol of what this country stands for such as National Anthem. When you burn the flag or desecrate the Anthem, you are shooting yourself in the foot if not right in the face. That is a very stupid thing to do for anyone who has 2 brain cells upstairs. Would you burn the Bill of Rights? No. Would you abolish the US Constitution? NO. Well, when you do the above 2, that is what you are doing. GOOD MORNING.
In the mean time. I am going to play some, …hummm, Some Michael W. Smith. Nothing personal. Jesus grounds me when I am rattled.

…another one from him, “This is her time”, I love the pipebags towards the end. Absolutely ADORE them!!! One of my most admired musical instruments…

Since there always seems to be war somewhere.
Yup, they are great profit engines - so some will always push for war. Just look at the Cheney/Bush War in Iraq, totally uncalled for, but it was a profit opportunity. But just as certainly it made the world and America a worse unsafer place. We continue trapped in those blunders making ever more blunders that have their own blow back and cascading consequences. An eye for an eye, a ear for an ear, until the whole world is blind and deft as the ruthless get rich. Sure, there will aways be wars, but don't con me with the War Keeps Us Free jingoism. No sir. It ain't so. Our war on terror has done nothing but perpetrate more terror and encourage more blow back. Oh and it made some fabulously wealthy, while all the rest suffered. Same as it ever was. All this wanton blowing up of cities and people's lives, while our Earth is undergoing a transformation that will kick us in the ass, especially badly because we are so totally unprepared mentally or politically. As for Saudi Arabia, we've been their biggest booster, including their most radical sect, for some ones' short term self interest, but with consequences that keep giving and multiplying. Same as it ever was. Sorry really not looking for this discussion. Let's just say patriotic jingoism sicken me to my stomach, perhaps it's my German heritage, I understand where it leads.
It appears you need to cut and paste into search window to work. Also considering what was planted after this one, think I better come clean and add the title.
Grateful Dead - Hell In A Bucket - Studio Version Remastered https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01AC4Y2E0t8
There's a weird panning on one particular cymbal crash that I find distracting. Probably not so if I were listening to it mono, but I have a stereo setup. Cymbals don't pan like that - I guess it's an interesting production choice. Otherwise, lyrically there's some symbolism in there I don't follow, or maybe it's just that the lyrics are kind of unfocused?
It appears you need to cut and paste into search window to work. Also considering what was planted after this one, think I better come clean and add the title.
There's a weird panning on one particular cymbal crash that I find distracting. Probably not so if I were listening to it mono, but I have a stereo setup. Cymbals don't pan like that - I guess it's an interesting production choice. Otherwise, lyrically there's some symbolism in there I don't follow, or maybe it's just that the lyrics are kind of unfocused? Good ear! I went back to listen and hear what you mean. It was the Dead. They were definitely into creating a sonic soundscape and throwing sounds around the hall. Not that I’m an expert though I have some close friends and musicians who are and I’ve picked up some by osmosis. Although, I can boast that my first of two Grateful Dead concerts was in ’75 Oakland at the second to last concert before retiring their Wall Of Sound that was driving them bankrupt. The sound certainly did come at me from all over, rather than just emanating from the stage. Of course, being a Dead concert there was a certain heightened sense of awareness if you catch my drift. Ah, those lyrics, went and gave them a read, that was good for a smile n chuckle. I love the tag line more than anything. Though the story is a hoot. That dude felt rather pissed on didn't he? But he stood up for himself. What a party S.F. was in da day.
http://artsites.ucsc.edu/GDead/agdl/buck.html The Annotated "Hell In a Bucket"
Given how pissed-off the writer was at the prissy bi... he was writing about a little incoherence seems to fit right in. :lol:
Sure, there will aways be wars, but don't con me with the War Keeps Us Free jingoism. No sir. It ain't so. .....
Like I said you are preaching to the choir. And I am not The Industrial Military Complex. Neither are US Soldiers. Anybody who blames them for what scumbags like bush do is nothing but an ignorant coward. In the age of the Internet, there is no room for that kind of stupidity. Thanks to The Bushes' phony wars, After they come back home, 18 to 22 of them kill themselves each and every day. That's over 8000 US soldiers that die every year in this country through no fault of their own!!!!!!! and here you are pissing and moaning for sitting on your ass and doing nothing. "I am in the wrong side of heaven but the righteous side of hell" by Five Finger Death Punch Another Great TRIBUTE SONG TO THE US TROOPS.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_l4Ab5FRwM

…If it was up to me they’d reinstate the Draft, FULL SWING!!! everybody gets off their stupid I Phone’s ass, get off their own and head to the nearest boot camp. See What is really going on out there. REALITY CHECK!!!
BORN AGAIN AMERICAN!!!

The bible is right on at least one thing:
“if I have a ‘faith’ that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.” 1st Corinthians 13:2

TromboneAndrew said, There's a weird panning on one particular cymbal crash that I find distracting. Probably not so if I were listening to it mono, but I have a stereo setup. Cymbals don't pan like that - I guess it's an interesting production choice. Otherwise, lyrically there's some symbolism in there I don't follow, or maybe it's just that the lyrics are kind of unfocused?
I believe the concept of "the wall of sound" is really detrimental to the transparency of the music. I want to be able to pick out one particular instrument and push the other instruments into the background. This becomes almost impossible if you create the illusion of a solid plane of sound. I want to hear it in 3D (or at least) a subtly blended stereo. After I record music I often use my equalizer to create "space" between the instruments. When I broadcast on Paltalk I often have people tell me that they get the feeling of sitting in a night club and can hear the instruments as if they are sitting in the front row, i.e. a natural distribution of the supporting instruments from left to right, with the melody in the middle. I especially reduce the sound of cymbals and drums as they tend to obscure the more subtle inflections of string instruments like the bass. I try to place each instrument in their proper place . Of course this probably due to my own experience which was mostly with trios, quartets, or quintets, which allow for spacing of the instruments. On the equalizer I achieve this by minimizing overlapping wavelengths and create a "space" between the sounds of each instrument. I often can do this by cycling the sound twice. My free VLC player allows for all kinds of spatial effects. It's the closed to of a professional studio mixer.
...another one from him, "This is her time", I love the pipebags towards the end. Absolutely ADORE them!!! One of my most admired musical instruments.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgX0tghvz4A
like the recording and the voice, without listening to the words. It's how I listen, I first listen to the rendering, before I can start listening to the actual lyrics. It's the way my mind works.

This is worthy of everyone’s music library:

This is worthy of everyone's music library: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZkQNJToXI8
Agreed! One of Corea's most famous tunes. Fun to listen to and to play. Also, this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIVrCZ5sNwE
...another one from him, "This is her time", I love the pipebags towards the end. Absolutely ADORE them!!! One of my most admired musical instruments.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgX0tghvz4A
like the recording and the voice, without listening to the words. It's how I listen, I first listen to the rendering, before I can start listening to the actual lyrics. It's the way my mind works. You're a musician, so it makes sense. You are more discerning than the lay person. One of my favorite heavy metal bands taught similar 'working' if you will. while a song is playing over and over, a particular instrument would be at the for front in my head. Then next time over, I'd be riding with the drummer, etc. It was fun. One kind of slips into the song in a way. B4 them, I used to take the song as a whole without paying any attention to the specifics of it Thank you Write4U :-) .