Stop Spies from Watching Me

Secret spies watching me, talking about me, and interrogating me said that they themselves are selling Bose loudspeakers by watching me typing comments that they themselves have verbally submitted into my own personal space to prove that I actually could hear the sounds emitted from their own Bose’s one and only tweeters, speaker features that no other speakers have. Those same spies might be using me just to prove that Bose loudspeakers have a special feature. How do I make those spies stop it? I never get any commissions.

Easy to make it stop. Get naked first. Then get a banana, unpeel it, squish it on your head, and rub it into your hair. Then get some pepper and peanut butter. Mix them together in a big bowl then wipe that all over yourself, and I mean ALL OVER. Last step, and this is important…sit and watch Fox News non-stop for 24 hours stopping only to feed yourself and go to the bathroom. Fall asleep on the couch if needed.

Easy to make it stop. Get naked first. Then get a banana, unpeel it, squish it on your head, and rub it into your hair. Then get some pepper and peanut butter. Mix them together in a big bowl then wipe that all over yourself, and I mean ALL OVER. Last step, and this is important...sit and watch Fox News non-stop for 24 hours stopping only to feed yourself and go to the bathroom. Fall asleep on the couch if needed.
Maybe you should run this prescription by the Alternative Medicine forum.