my name is fox and i have an interesting video about sleep paralysis, OBE's etc

in this video i talk about strange things that have happened to me since i almost died from a fever the night nicole brown simpson was murdered.
since that night in the mid 90’s i have been tormented with years and years of terrifying sleep paralysis. i talk about how almost ending my life in 2010 and the decision NOT TO, has led me on a journey that involved someone close to me that had died years prior. in 2017 before my 44th birthday i began vibrating every morning starting at 430 am that would last for hours - and over the course of a few years shift to different parts of my body. then it progressed into full on out of body experiences late at night that changed me and my heart/mind/soul forever. please hear my journey and please share yours if you’ve had similar or have questions.

with only the best intentions for us all and in friendship please give a listen.

-fox

i won’t chance being banned for spam and posting my video link - but if you’d like to see it just put “Ifound the Key2 Multiverse! This might save your LIFE SOUL. OBE’s Sleep Paralysis Vibrational State” into google and it should come up.

my video is about 1 hour and 10 minutes.

-fox

"2017 before my 44th birthday i began vibrating every morning starting at 430 am that would last for hours"
Hey! This is a family friendly forum. Keep your X-rated stories to yourself.

Smart move on not linking. Our auto-filter will catch those and I don’t spend much time reviewing them. Welcome to the forum. Keep the language clean and the drinking to a minimum and you should be fine.

– Your friendly neighborhood moderator