Long range accoustic device

Hello everyone, after I wrote a letter to the VA requesting that they stop following me because I have chronic anxiety from my service in the military, I started experiencing headaches from my cell phone and elevated heart rate while I slept. For a long time, and after multiple emergency room visits, I finally found out what was happening to me and my family. They were using a smaller version of the long range accoustic device. At the right frequency our hearts, brains, and internal organs can be played like musical instruments.
Has anyone experienced any harrassment and symptoms as I have?Long-range acoustic device - Wikipedia

Please do not make multiple, substantially identical posts since they divide discussion and so are against the rules. I have deleted the other post. Thanks.

Hello everyone, after I wrote a letter to the VA requesting that they stop following me because I have chronic anxiety from my service in the military, I started experiencing headaches from my cell phone and elevated heart rate while I slept. For a long time, and after multiple emergency room visits, I finally found out what was happening to me and my family. They were using a smaller version of the long range accoustic device. At the right frequency our hearts, brains, and internal organs can be played like musical instruments. Has anyone experienced any harrassment and symptoms as I have?https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Range_Acoustic_Device
Who is "they"? How did you find out someone or some group was using an acoustic device? Have you seen the devices being used? It would be best for you and your family to visit a psychiatrist. You are exhibiting symptoms of paranoia.

Everyone, when ever the governments illegal activity is exposed they tend to say that we need psychiatric help. This stuff is really happening to people. Most of the private investigators know about the term “electronic torture.” The LRAD are one of the causes. The other is being sent through our phones and labtops. Dont let this guy and others like him turn you away from the truth.

You might be interested in this: Shield: Signal Proof Headwear by Shield Apparel — Kickstarter

Thank you darron I will look into it. Everyone would very surprised to know how many people are using this technology on the public and against people who speak out. Dont let good information go to waste.

Everyone, when ever the governments illegal activity is exposed they tend to say that we need psychiatric help. This stuff is really happening to people. Most of the private investigators know about the term "electronic torture." The LRAD are one of the causes. The other is being sent through our phones and labtops. Dont let this guy and others like him turn you away from the truth.
Better get an aluminum foil hat.
Thank you darron I will look into it. Everyone would very surprised to know how many people are using this technology on the public and against people who speak out. Dont let good information go to waste.
You might try calling Coast to Coast. They would be interested in your experiences and you might pick up afew new conspiracies, too. http://www.coasttocoastam.com
My sarcasm went right over his head. Whooosh!