Russian roulette - a hundred thousand on red

Here’s something to keep in mind: Right wingers get on Social media, which this forum is a form of social media, to spin conversations in the direction they want the propaganda to go, which is not in the direction of facts. So you can post the facts, but they will take, for example, the biowarfare link and spin it in the direction they want, saying the U.S. and Ukraine are together with these fake labs they insist are real. The right wingers we have here though, may truly believe the propaganda and therefore don’t have to spin anything, they just need to try hard to spread the propaganda and lies.

It usually doesn’t take me long to track these things down. I like to do it before going to cocktail parties and family gatherings. The simple absence of a list of these facilities, or the supposed documents, is enough for me, but coming up with a source for the allegations can take a minute.

I’m this case, the US responded on Jan 11. They are talking about places run by the governments in the countries they are in, to protect their people. They don’t create any weapons. They are transparent.

2 Likes

I have a microscope in my workroom. I have looked at biological organisms !!!

I must be engaged in biological warfare, there is just no other possible explanation …
Watch out folks , you’re all about to die. Let’s kill him before he becomes public enemy #1

Victoria nuland has said that the USA is very worried these biolabs falling into Russian hands

And now Russia has a Diplomat who is even more adept at “alternate reality” propaganda.

Sergei Lavrov prefers propaganda over reality in Ukraine talks

Russian foreign minister tells tripartite meeting in Turkey: ‘We have not even attacked Ukraine’

Need I say more?

Why would the USA be worried they fall into Russian hands if they are benign labs?

Because Russia would turn it into a biological warfare lab and then claim Ukraine wants to rule world. You cannot believe a single word that comes from the guy who is trying to kill you for your land, not out of self-defense.

HE ALREADY HAS THREATENED NUCLEAR WAR, BY TAKING THE LID OF CHERNOBYL WHICH USED TO BE A PEACEFUL ENERGY PRODUCING FACILITY!

Please take those blinders from your eyes and see reality as it is at present, not what people tell you. Those bombs you see on tv are not falling on Russia, they are falling on Ukraine and wantonly killing and destroying EVERTHING!!! GENOCIDE!!!

1 Like

Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs Victoria Nuland was the source. My friend was the lead.

Mike did you see the polish govt handing fighter jets back to the USA saying if you want these flown into ukraine - you do it!!

This revelation came from senior State Department official Victoria Nuland who said that the US was was working with Ukraine to prevent invading Russian forces from seizing biological research material.

“Ukraine has biological research facilities, which in fact we are now quite concerned Russian troops, Russian forces, may be seeking to gain control of.” Nuland said.

In testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Wednesday, Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines said, “We do not assess that Ukraine is pursuing biological weapons, which have been basically the propaganda that Russia is putting out.” She clarified that Ukraine’s existing research facilities are for “biodefense and their public health response.”

For more on the bioweapons propaganda, read Andrew Fink in The Dispatch .

If there is something documented, why are you telling us about what your friend said?

There will be a UN security council meeting on the ukraine - US biolabs. Russia to present to the world the documents they have found

Don’t hold your breath…

1 Like

Why would they wait for a meeting? Why not show them now?

1 Like

Putin had even hospitals destroyed. There isn’t anything there. You are obviously dreaming or as I said before, you’re trying to spin things towards the Russian propaganda. Only the Russian elderly who are shielded from the truth, Putin’s followers, and those who think his ugly mug is handsome believe the Russian crap.

From me as a member, not moderator:

I started this thread, because there is no point in discussing bio-labs if the logic, evidence, scientific facts, etc. are not underlying it.

heard something about Jets and the US said no jets for Ukraine. But, I not up to date on what’s happening with the Ukraine request for jets. Other than no one was giving them jets.

I told you that Victoria Nuland was the source. When all the media was saying it was false. There were no labs associated with American in the Ukraine. Don’t you ever get tired of the fake news? I do and the viewership of left news is dropping. I told you why I was looking for a news item. And nothing was in the news for days. How do you hide that type of data if it was true. I figured that it must not have been true. Then almost all the media hit the news of the false news stories. Then Nuland said America was involved in labs in Ukraine. Then the government came out with the next news item. Which was that it paid American News outlets to run fake news on Covid. And paid them a billion dollars for the fake stories. Along with withholding critical facts about the Covid. Doesn’t that bother you in the least?

A couple of things you did not tell us. Why did you not tell us that Chris Park, US Department of State talking in your video moved up the ladder by developing a system of collecting DNA from blood sample used by doctors and hospitals to put a DNA profile on terrorists and their families without the knowledge of the doctors or patients? And that the facilities are supported by the Department of Defense Cooperative Threat Reduction Program. “Threat Reduction” was originally called “WMD”.

And you left out the Dual-Use Dilemma

The rapid diffusion of scientific knowledge and technical capabilities has enabled many countries to benefit from recent advances in biological science and biotechnology. These developments have improved medications and medical procedures, increased agricultural productivity, diversified sources of energy, and spawned new industrial processes . But research directed to dangerous human, animal, and plant pathogens and to biotechnology activities in a variety of fields has also led to dual-use technologies that can be employed not only for the betterment of the lives of people but also for the development of advanced biological weapons for use by military forces, terrorist groups, or disgruntled individuals. For example, research to understand the characteristics of anthrax or foot-and-mouth disease, while important for public health and agriculture, can also attract the attention of groups or individuals who are interested in using these pathogens as weapons of terrorism. This dual-use dilemma underlies the concerns set forth in the legislation calling for the study and this report.

At the same time, the committee recognized that scientists and engineers with potential dual-use skills, equipment with dual-use applications, and materials that could be used for illicit as well as appropriate applications are widespread. Also, many of these intellectual and technical assets are integral to the successful operation of public health and agriculture infrastructure facilities. Thus, the committee considered a wide range of approaches that are needed to effectively address concerns over deliberate misuse of pathogens.

National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. 2007. The Biological Threat Reduction Program of the Department of Defense: From Foreign Assistance to Sustainable Partnerships. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press. The Biological Threat Reduction Program of the Department of Defense: From Foreign Assistance to Sustainable Partnerships | The National Academies Press.

Come on you two! The article that read said that the Ukrainians didn’t know how to drive U.S. jets,but they know how to drive Russian ones and Poland has them. So the U.S. was going to trade with Poland so Ukraine could have planes they knew how to drive. Tell the story right! Please don’t make me hunt down that story again myself.