RNC says Jan. 6 rioters engaged in "legitimate political discourse"

Why should they at this point? The problem is much deeper, it’s about our fundamental expectations. That’s where we’ve gone wrong, it’s the roots to the real “road blocks for action.”

Besides, I’ve tried plenty, given my particular talents and experiences.

Cc’s Elevator Pitch

We The People have a moral ethical right - along with a pragmatic need - to learn what scientists have learned about this planet’s biosphere and climate engine without constant dishonest crossfire.

We should not tolerate serious scientists always being drown out by amoral, dishonest and frankly ignorant arguments - that an astoundingly ruthless PR factory repeats over and over again, without ever learning a damned thing from the evidence in front of us.

I’m also looking for someone to reach out to me, perhaps even hire me - to do some research and writing, and to help this effort achieve a greater audience - an editor, agent, interested other. Someone who gets what I’ve been trying to do here and thinks it deserves a bit of help.

Drop me a line @ citizenschallenge at gmail.com

69, you’re in no position to judge me, so why not relax try to learn a thing or two.

A really hate narcissists

I don’t think you grasp what a narcissist is.
You’re just pissed off that I’ve got more living and learning in me than you do.
Relax.

(Preacher would have been closer to the mark. :kissing_heart: )

[GOP Rep Adam Kinzinger Issues Ominous Warning About Possible Civil War | HuffPost UK Politics]

That makes me afraid, really !