Republican's drive towards utter US anarchy! Details are coming to light

The “flood the zone” strategy in action.

1 Like

Incidentally, no mention of Steele or dossier or Ignatius anywhere in this informative article

‘The perfect target’: Russia cultivated Trump as asset for 40 years – ex-KGB spy

Donald Trump was cultivated as a Russian asset over 40 years and proved so willing to parrot anti-western propaganda that there were celebrations in Moscow, a former KGB spy has told the Guardian.

Yuri Shvets, posted to Washington by the Soviet Union in the 1980s, compares the former US president to “the Cambridge five”, the British spy ring that passed secrets to Moscow during the second world war and early cold war.

Now 67, Shvets is a key source for American Kompromat, a new book by journalist Craig Unger, whose previous works include House of Trump, House of Putin. The book also explores the former president’s relationship with the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein.

Scientific America is a reliable source. Looking through the posts, CitizensChallenge has given some fairly reliable source, but I don’t see Sci Am in his list of sources. Meanwhile, I don’t see any of your posts with any links, except one post about Venezuela and how they are allegedly suffering under “illiberalism”. :roll_eyes: Totally opposite of liberalism, but you’ll argue that, just as you’ve been arguing everything else, with nothing to back up your words.

1 Like

Tell me mike, why is it that no bank will lend money to Trump?

That’s a fact and speaks volumes about Trump’s creditworthiness and by extension his entire trustworthiness.

Trump’s Deutsche Bank Loans Appear To Be In Trouble

The president owes an estimated $340 million to Deutsche Bank—all of which is mortgaged against troubled properties. No wonder the German bank is reportedly eager to sever ties with the president.

That’s one of their tactics. Just stick to one item, or word, and drown out any other information.

Classic example is “Collusion”. That’s all you ever heard from that side while the investigation was on “Interference”.
“Collusion” is probably as slippery a term as “High Crimes and Misdemeanors.”

1 Like

I find this somewhat hilarious, in an evil kind of way:

Gosar’s snipe hunt

Gosar’s aide, Tom Van Flein, hunted for a plane from South Korea…
… a tip sent to independent journalist Ryan Hartwig that a plane from South Korea loaded with fake votes had landed in Sky Harbor Airport on Election Night, and was about to depart.

According to the documents, the expedition was prompted by a tip sent to independent journalist Ryan Hartwig that a plane from South Korea loaded with fake votes had landed in Sky Harbor Airport on Election Night, and was about to depart.

Hartwig and Van Flein were accompanied by GOP congressional candidate Josh Barrett, activist Marko Triskovitts, and others on the expedition, according to the documents.

They recorded grainy video footage of the exterior of plane belonging to Korean Air, the national carrier of South Korea, which was then uploaded onto Hartwig’s website. The lawsuit said that a member of the group called the local sheriff urging him to investigate.

Complete with grainy video footage. This is the stuff the Onion used to make it’s money off of.

Need we add,

No proof of fake ballots ever emerged. …

SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN / The Psychology of Fact-Checking Oct 2020

Distortions and outright lies by politicians and pundits have become so common that major news outlets like the Associated Press, CNN, BBC, Fox News, and Washington Post routinely assign journalists and fact-checkers to verify claims made during stump speeches and press briefings. The motivation to uncover falsehoods and misleading statements taken out of context is laudable. But when it comes to real-world complexities, the trouble is that people often see different things when looking at the same event, a phenomenon repeatedly documented by psychologists.

Laboratory studies reveal that, when shown a video of a group of protesters, people see either a peaceful protest or an unruly mob blocking pedestrian access, depending on their sociopolitical beliefs. The world outside the lab shows similar biased perception: For example, 68 percent of Republicans consider the videotaped demonstrations in Portland, Ore., Kenosha, Wisc., and New York City to be riots, versus only 30 percent of Democrats, according to a Fox News poll released in September. Journalists and fact-checkers are human beings subject to the same psychological biases as everyone else—and their analyses of what constitute “facts” is affected by their own political and ideological values, resulting in what psychologists term selective perception.

Consider the claim that during an interview with the progressive activist Ady Barkan, Joe Biden stated he favors defunding the police. This allegation has been dismissed as taken out of context and consequently false by some journalists and fact-checkers (e.g., Politifact’s Jon Greenberg), and CNN’s Facts First argued that Biden had denied he favored defunding in comments that were not included in the published interview with Barkan. However, others argued Biden’s statement about supporting “redirecting” funds to other agencies was a clear acknowledgement of his support of decreased funding for police.

Where have I heard this before? If you have any evidence what are you waiting for? Let have it. Why is all the fishing going on if you have the evidence? Name one person who has been investigated by our government more than Trump!

@mikeyohe

There is lots of evidence Trump is a criminal, there just hasn’t been an easy way to prosecute. Lawyers can still take his money and they can keep these things on the courts until he dies.

On the fact checking, Biden is available for interviews. If you want to take 5 words from 10 months ago and say that is his policy, that’s your problem.

1 Like

No public figure has ever been as dishonest or law breaking as trump. WTF do you expect?
He deserves every bit of it.

A rap sheet for a former president

If Trump is prosecuted, obstruction of justice, bribery and conspiracy to defraud the U.S. could be among the charges.

By Barbara McQuade and Joyce White Vance, October 16, 2020

Obstruction of justice
Bribery
Conspiracy to defraud the United States
Campaign finance violations
Pre-presidency crimes
Hatch Act violations

(Mueller made clear, however, that his report was intended to “preserve the evidence” obtained in his investigation because “a President does not have immunity after he leaves office.”)

JANUARY 20, 2021

LEST WE FORGET THE HORRORS: A CATALOG OF TRUMP’S WORST CRUELTIES, COLLUSIONS, CORRUPTIONS, AND CRIMES

THE COMPLETE LISTING:
ATROCITIES 1 – 1,056

by JOHN McMURTRIE, BEN PARKER, STEPHANIE STEINBRECHER, KELSEY RONAN, AMY SUMERTON, RACHEL VILLA, and SOPHIA DuROSE

Donald Trump’s Legal Troubles: A Guide

From tax evasion to election tampering to inciting an insurrection, a comprehensive list of the criminal and civil allegations against the former president

By TIM DICKINSON & RYAN BORT - AUGUST 27, 2021

Why don’t you give links so we can read the articles you say are there? Your dotard is still a criminal and needs to go to prison and I, for one, hope he goes.

[quote=“mikeyohe, post:69, topic:8538”]
Name one person who has been investigated by our government more than Trump!

Al Capone!

Al Capone Convicted On This Day In 1931 After Boasting, ‘They Can’t Collect Legal Taxes From Illegal Money’

That sounds like an interview given by AOC. She said Trump had committed thousands of crimes. The interviewer asked her to name some. She couldn’t. Interviewer then ask what her favorite crime of Trump was. She could not come up with even one.

Shimler claimed he had a lot of evidence on Trump from the intelligent committee. But he could not talk about it. That was just before the election. It turns out he was a liar. Fully embraced by the democratic party. Lots and lots of evidence, which no one else in the committee has. How does that work?

Let’s look at the Jan 6th charade going on. Yes there needs to be an investigation. But not one centered around trying to stop a United States citizen from running for office again. But about what happened and the cover up of a murder of a United States citizen. Clearly a third world communistic show going on. Which is embraced by the snowflakes here on this site.

This is true. Except when it comes to political issues. There is always a political judge that will move the case in a political direction. Don’t forget I live in California. A state that has not had a law passed in decades that the trial lawyers association disagrees with. Lawyers have written articles in the newspapers claiming they are unable to keep an innocent person out of jail if the DA want to convict. The whole system here is under the control of the Democratic Party. They have done a few changes to the voting system here. Example, I can now request a record of my voting record. Which I did and found out that for the last decade and a half, that I have not voted at all. Which is untrue. If it happens again, I am going to sue. Exactly what the trial lawyers association wants everyone to do.

President Biden has granted one-fifth as many interviews as Donald Trump. Not from fact checking. From the NYPost. Not from 10 months ago, from Oct 21, 2021. For the record it is dishonest to call Biden’s interviews an interview.

You and every communist in the country.

Who do you think come to mind when you use the word “dotard”?

“Dotard - an old person, especially one who has become physically weak or whose mental faculties have declined.”
emphasized text

Senate Republicans are poised to deny President Joe Biden an appointment to the Supreme Court if they take the majority in the 2022 midterm elections.

Obstructionists are gearing up again.

1. You don’t seem to know what Communism means, because I’m hardly a Communist.

2. That is what that orange creature you adore is- a dotard.

That Repugs are so maddening.

Seeing the holes, and how they would actually take advantage to game the system, almost makes me want a whole new gov’t system.

The lists have been posted on this forum many times, so they are obviously public knowledge with paper backup. I don’t know what interview you heard, and I don’t care. One person in an interview, that was no doubt edited, means nothing.

You are so fact challenged Mike, I won’t bother sending you links