Republican's drive towards utter US anarchy! Details are coming to light

You’re right. You don’t get it.

What would you like me to do about a holding that I don’t know about?

I do get it. It’s greed. I will never be able to debate the issue. It is like trying to stop an alcoholic from drinking by a debate. Won’t work. Only one free civilization in history has been able to control greed. And we are not it.

Biden’s restore funding which Trump had ended over payments going for forced abortions and sterilizations in China. Not an issue with the Biden administration.

So a minority, who attempted to overthrow the government and kill congress people, not only want to keep it that way, swamp people like the Dotard and his minions dictating the country, know what every U.S. citizen wants? I think you lack knowledge of what the U.S. citizens want. We took a vote and turned out we wanted Biden and Harris, who, BTW, are far better than the dotard ever was. The dotard makes millions of U.S. citizens puke, but you go right ahead and believe the U.S. citizens want that disgusting orange bag of discuss.

I don’t know where you get your misinformation, but the U.S. isn’t paying for any forced abortions, but for some reason, there is a minority- the Religious Reich- in the U.S. who wants to force women to be baby factories, pumping out babies, even if it kills them. The Religious Reich just loves to control women and oversee their healthcare or rather take away any control they have concerning their health and what happens to their bodies. They just love to force a traumatized incest victim to have her father’s inbred deformed bastard child.

Supporters of President Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2020, causing Congress to suspend proceedings to confirm the election of Joe Biden as president. The riot turned deadly when a woman who was shot by police died. The outbreak of chaos led to a historic day in America. Here’s a timeline of the U.S. Capitol breach, the riot that ensued, and how U.S. lawmakers returned to confirm Joe Biden’s victory in the electoral college.

Mark Meadows, President Donald Trump’s final chief of staff, used a personal cellphone, two personal Gmail accounts, and a Signal account for official government business, a report released on Sunday by the House select committee investigating the January 6 Capitol riot said.

Lock Him Up!
Lock Him Up!
Lock Him Up!

1 Like

The information slowly trickles out

Rep. Cheney: Mark Meadows Refusing To Testify ‘Puts Him In Contempt Of Congress’

Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wis., spoke at a House Rules Committee hearing on a resolution to recommend that Mark Meadows, former chief of staff to former President Trump, be recommended to the Department of Justice for charges of contempt of Congress after he refused to further cooperate with the January 6 select committee’s investigation.

Kind of fitting.
The people trump worked with at the beginning of his administration have been charged and/or jailed, and the people he worked with at the end of his administration are being charged and or jailed.

But in the latter he was able to dupe some of his supporters into going down with (instead of) him.

Those in the middle years are probably glad he fired them.

Biden’s restore funding to the United Nations Population Fund.

I guess you have moved on from Trump working for Russians and the Russian Steel Dossier being a gospel. Just another smoke screen to buy time.

mikeyohe, there is evidence that the dotard planned or conspired to overthrow our government and encouraged his minions to do it for him. I hardly think that is a smoke screen. I’ve said it for the four years he took over the White House and I continue to say it now- the dotard is a criminal.

Mike, that’s a typically idiotic thing to say. Just happens that your hero trump is a traitor, law breaker, free loader deadbeat on so many front’s, they can’t all be wrapped into a single discussion.

But since you brought it up - why do you love that traitor so much. His every action screams a desire to vandalize America and our government as much as possible.

Speaking of trump’s love for Putin:

December 9, 2021 at 5:24 p.m. EST, By David Ignatius

… Russian President Vladimir Putin’s path toward threatening an invasion of Ukraine is marked by reckless actions. In this move toward defiance of international norms, Putin has been subtly encouraged by former president Donald Trump, a fellow traveler in recklessness.

We don’t need any conspiratorial analysis of Trump’s links with Russia to make this case. We just need look at the facts. Trump has been sympathetic to Putin in public statements for nearly a decade. As for Ukraine, Trump was so heedless of its security that he conditioned U.S. military aid on political favors in the famous 2019 phone call that resulted in his first impeachment.

If Putin does march into Ukraine, one consequence ought to be severe damage for Trump’s political future. Yet it probably won’t work out that way. Trump’s supporters seem ready to forgive him anything, including cheerleading for dictators. But before it’s too late, we should examine how Putin has broken through the guardrails with Trump’s silent acquiescence or outright approval. …

As one (congressman?) said ,we were one VP away from a coup.

CNN

Just think if Trump could have replaced Pence with one of his cronies in the prior 4 years.

Here’s an interesting update,

Dec 16, 2021 - MSNBC
New York Times Justice Department reporter Katie Benner, former assistant U.S. Attorney Dan Goldman, and former Republican Congressman David Jolly discuss the new reporting in the New York Times on the six GOP loyalists in Congress that fought to keep Trump in power.

You need to give it up and stop backing people like David Ignatius. They spent the last four years writing about the Steele Dossier being real. Their creditability is trashed. Stop being in the same boat.

As usual divert attention from the actual question.

Oh yeah Mikie lets talk credibility:

But that t monster you defend no matter what?

you got no credibility, you’re a dud.

Like I said. You need to get out of that boat full of propaganda. I don’t believe a word of what you wrote. For example, where are the fact checkers today ? Fact-checkers aim to get closer to the truth, but their biases can shroud the very truth they seek SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN.

That’s funny you don’t believe Earth science either, and rather think that global warming is some kind of Chine hoax or something.

Besides, it doesn’t matter what I say, I don’t pretend to expert on this. The thing is, there is more to all this than the Steele dossier. But you might like this, cause I never argued everything in Steele dossier was flawless. Thing is there’s way the hell more evidence floating around an being collected.

By Charlie Savage

Dec. 1, 2021

Did investigators rely on the dossier for their findings?

No. The Mueller report does not present claims from the dossier as evidence, and many of the issues focused on by investigators did not come up in the dossier.

The dossier makes no mention, for example, of a July 2016 meeting at Trump Tower between Russians and senior campaign officials including Donald Trump Jr., who eagerly accepted the request for a meeting after being told they were bringing dirt on Mrs. Clinton.

‘Dark Towers’ Exposes Chaos And Corruption At The Bank That Holds Trump’s Secrets

February 19, 2020

Report says Trump received help from Deutsche Bank with hotel loan

Congress finds ex-president also failed to disclose source of $3.7m from foreign governments