Rand Paul at Howard U.

Did any read about this? I love it when the GOP tries to expand their base. Best thing we got going for us.
They simply cannot reach out to people with intelligence. If it isn’t rhetoric or warped facts set to the ears of reactionary bozos they can’t reach out.
The exception to this of course is they reach out perfectly well to intelligent people who want to make profits and pay less taxes. Which I suppose isn’t a bad thing in itself. They just don’t get it. They only represent those people. All the rest of their adherents have to make do with xenophobic, fiscal fear mongering or mythical pandering.
So please GOP up and comers, please keep trying to “reach out”. It’s the best thing for Dems and liberals.

I did. One of my grand-nephews attends Howard, but was not able to attend this comedy routine. I can’t believe he went to one of most prestigious black universities in the country, and presume to teach them their own history. What a fool.

I did. One of my grand-nephews attends Howard, but was not able to attend this comedy routine. I can't believe he went to one of most prestigious black universities in the country, and presume to teach them their own history. What a fool.
It was a comedy. It's so contrived. "We need to expand the base....enter stage left!"