Parents, be wary of the hidden danger of vaccines!

A literature review was conducted to determine the immunization schedules for the United States and all 33 nations with better IMRs than the United States
Ignoring the 200 other countries. How do you manage to do that? What goes through your head when you see that the people providing you information are leaving out important data?
A literature review was conducted to determine the immunization schedules for the United States and all 33 nations with better IMRs than the United States
Ignoring the 200 other countries. How do you manage to do that? What goes through your head when you see that the people providing you information are leaving out important data?
Peacegirl is a big fan of cherry picking.

I really like it when TLR gets the “bit in his teeth”, he is just a wealth of information.
“The Lone Ranger
This Just in! Vaccines STILL Do Not Cause Autism
Has she pulled out the “rates of cancer and epilepsy and other such conditions have increased dramatically since we started immunizing children” claim yet? That one always comes out sooner or later.
The reasons are very, very simple. First, we have much better detection and diagnostic methods available today than we did a few decades or so in the past. So of course more kids are being diagnosed with autism (for example) nowadays, instead of just being written off as “mentally handicapped” and forgotten about, as was routinely the case not so long ago.
Second, the reason why rates of cancer (for example) have risen is precisely because we’ve gotten so good at detecting and treating – or preventing – so many of the other conditions that used to get you first. In other words, the fact that more people are dying of cancer than they did back in the “good old days” is good news, because it means that people are living long-enough to die of cancer, instead of all the other things that used to routinely kill people before they got old-enough that cancer was likely to be an issue.”
It just keeps getting better.

How the F, does Peacegirl generate so many responses in such a short amount of time? (It can’t simply be staking out a controversial stance, alone. Can it?)

The Lone Ranger (a biologist) demolishing peacegirl again – just like in the good old days. :slight_smile:
Best to provide a direct link.]
It is a good question why peacegirl generates so many responses. We’re talking some 1,670 pages at FF, with some 1.5 million page views.
I think it’s because no one on the Internet, ever, has been more willfully ignorant or brazenly, obdurately, transparently and shamelessly dishonest. It’s a marvel to behold. It compels one’s attention. At times it can be positively mesmerizing. YECs look like paragons of rationality and virtue next to her.
The other thing that happens with peacegirl’s threads is that people who really know some serious shit, whether it is in the fields of biology, physics, philosophy or what have you, show up, and great discussions ensue. I think we have some good stuff going on in peacegirl’s Revolution in Thought thread right here. Just none of it is from her.

It is a good question why peacegirl generates so many responses. We're talking some 1,670 pages at FF, with some 1.5 million page views.
She doesn't have anything else to do. In spite of her protestations she really doesn't have any other goal in life than to promote her fathers joke of a book. She is the ultimate martyr to the cause, and will endure any criticism and just shrug off any real evidence to the contrary.

Here’s a question, a thought experiment you might say, what if there was a vaccine for cancer, all cancer, would you be for or against that?

Here's a question, a thought experiment you might say, what if there was a vaccine for cancer, all cancer, would you be for or against that?
If it was SAFE and was shown to have no ill effects, I wouldn't feel the way I do. There is a valid reason why many parents are opting out of the vaccine program.
What important data are people leaving out? Did you not read the study that indicates a synergistic toxicity which may be causing regression in some children? How can you say that in all seriousness when part of the study done by none other than the pharmaceutical company on the MMR and black children having a 300% increase in the rate of autism was left out? Here is a list of complications from the MMR shot alone? It's up to parents if they want to take the risk? It is a personal choice. How safe is the MMR vaccine? The drug company that makes the MMR vaccine publishes an extensive list of warnings, contraindications, and adverse reactions associated with this triple shot. These may be found in the vaccine package insert available from any doctor giving MMR, and in the Physician's Desk Reference (PDR) at the library.(8,9) The following afflictions affecting nearly every body system -- blood, lymphatic, digestive, cardiovascular, immune, nervous, respiratory, and sensory -- have been reported following receipt of the MMR shot: encephalitis, encephalopathy, neurological disorders, seizure disorders, convulsions, learning disabilities, subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE), demyelination of the nerve sheaths, Guillain-Barre' syndrome (paralysis), muscle incoordination, deafness, panniculitis, vasculitis, optic neuritis (including partial or total blindness), retinitis, otitis media, bronchial spasms, fever, headache, joint pain, arthritis (acute and chronic), transverse myelitis, thrombocytopenia (blood clotting disorders and spontaneous bleeding), anaphylaxis (severe allergic reactions), lymphadenopathy, leukocytosis, pneumonitis, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, erythema multiforme, urticaria, pancreatitis, parotitis, inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, meningitis, diabetes, autism, immune system disorders, and death (Figure 49).(10,11) http://thinktwice.com/mmr.htm

Two infants dead after receiving vaccinations
39 others have been hospitalized due to adverse effects of the shots
Mexico News Daily | Saturday, May 9, 2015
Two babies have died and 39 others are in hospital after suffering adverse effects following shots given under the National Vaccination Program.
The infants had been vaccinated against tuberculosis, rotavirus and hepatitis B early yesterday morning, but began suffering allergic reactions by 7:00pm last night. A total of 52 children were given the shots in the indigenous community of La Pimienta, San José and San Antonio del Monte, located in the municipality of Simojovel, Chiapas.
The Social Security Institute (IMSS) said it has launched an investigation and ordered the suspension of all vaccinations throughout the country. A team of health officials and experts has been sent to Chiapas to determine what happened.
The babies who died were just 28 and 30 days old. The others have been transferred to hospitals in the state capital, Tuxtla Gutiérrez, where one is in serious condition, 14 are in poor condition and another 22 are stable.
Parents sought help from local authorities yesterday evening but it wasn’t until early this morning that state health officials arrived in Simojovel, which is located about 300 kilometers from the capital.
The state Health Secretariat said it was important to note that vaccination has proved to be one of the most effective public health strategies, but all medication, including vaccinations, can cause adverse reactions ranging from mild to severe.
Source: CNN (sp)
• UPDATED Monday, May 11: There’s pain and anger in Chiapas today

How can you say that in all seriousness when part of the study done by none other than the pharmaceutical company on the MMR and black children having a 300% increase in the rate of autism was left out?
Okay, I'm not going to get straight answers. The black kids with autism thing. Have you googled it? I mean have you looked at the articles that explain how that conclusion was arrived at? The ones that are debunking this claim. There was a large study done and someone sorted through the data, removing only the points they wanted until they came up with something that looked bad. It's the exact opposite of blind and random. It wasn't "part of the study". The company published all the data, then someone else "left out" a bunch of that data to create a false result. It's like if you flip a coin 100 times. The odds are very good that at some point you get 5 heads in a row. That doesn't mean that you have discovered the rules of random chance are wrong.

This isn’t for peacegirl. There are some people you can not reason with, but for those here who take a more science based approach to the issue there was some interesting news about the Measles vaccine this week. It has been known for some time that introduction of the Measles vaccine not only reduces cases of measles and measles complications but it leads to a reduction in childhood deaths that is greater than what can be explained by the elimination of measles deaths alone. It has been unclear why but now it seems that there may be an explanation.
There is evidence that infection with measles may eliminate some of the immune cells required to fight off other illnesses. In a sense getting a measles infection gives the immune system a case of amnesia so that it forgets how to fight off some of the infections the child previously had developed immunity to. Kids who are vaccinated and don’t get infected with measles never lose that immunity and are therefor less likely to get these infections and die from them. Interesting stuff.
Here is the link to the NPR story: Scientists Crack A 50-Year-Old Mystery About The Measles Vaccine : Goats and Soda : NPR

How can you say that in all seriousness when part of the study done by none other than the pharmaceutical company on the MMR and black children having a 300% increase in the rate of autism was left out?
Okay, I'm not going to get straight answers. The black kids with autism thing. Have you googled it? I mean have you looked at the articles that explain how that conclusion was arrived at? The ones that are debunking this claim. There was a large study done and someone sorted through the data, removing only the points they wanted until they came up with something that looked bad. It's the exact opposite of blind and random. It wasn't "part of the study". The company published all the data, then someone else "left out" a bunch of that data to create a false result. It's like if you flip a coin 100 times. The odds are very good that at some point you get 5 heads in a row. That doesn't mean that you have discovered the rules of random chance are wrong. I'll have to look into this more. I know that there was a whistleblower who said they skewed the results.
Okay, I'm not going to get straight answers. The black kids with autism thing. Have you googled it? I mean have you looked at the articles that explain how that conclusion was arrived at? The ones that are debunking this claim. There was a large study done and someone sorted through the data, removing only the points they wanted until they came up with something that looked bad. It's the exact opposite of blind and random. It wasn't "part of the study". The company published all the data, then someone else "left out" a bunch of that data to create a false result. It's like if you flip a coin 100 times. The odds are very good that at some point you get 5 heads in a row. That doesn't mean that you have discovered the rules of random chance are wrong. I'll have to look into this more. I know that there was a whistleblower who said they skewed the results. Maybe you should have "looked into this more" before flapping your lips, ja?
This isn't for peacegirl. There are some people you can not reason with, but for those here who take a more science based approach to the issue there was some interesting news about the Measles vaccine this week. It has been known for some time that introduction of the Measles vaccine not only reduces cases of measles and measles complications but it leads to a reduction in childhood deaths that is greater than what can be explained by the elimination of measles deaths alone. It has been unclear why but now it seems that there may be an explanation. There is evidence that infection with measles may eliminate some of the immune cells required to fight off other illnesses. In a sense getting a measles infection gives the immune system a case of amnesia so that it forgets how to fight off some of the infections the child previously had developed immunity to. Kids who are vaccinated and don't get infected with measles never lose that immunity and are therefor less likely to get these infections and die from them. Interesting stuff. Here is the link to the NPR story: http://www.npr.org/blogs/goatsandsoda/2015/05/07/404963436/scientists-crack-a-50-year-old-mystery-about-the-measles-vaccine
Doctors and other health authorities often try to frighten parents about measles by exaggerating the risks. For example, vaccine pamphlets published by the CDC claim that 1 out of every 1000 children who contract measles will get encephalitis, and infection of the brain. However, Dr. Robert Mendelson, renowned pediatrician and vaccine researcher, had this to say: "The incidence of 1/1000 may be accurate for children who live in conditions of poverty and malnutrition" but for just about everyone else "the incidence of true encephalitis is probably more like 1/10,000 or 1/100,000." Furthermore, about 75 percent of these cases will not show evidence of brain damage. The measles vaccine has a long history of causing serious adverse reactions. The pharmaceutical company responsible for producing the measles vaccine publishes an extensive list of ailments known to have occurred following the shot. Severe afflictions affecting nearly every body system --blood, lymphatic, digestive, cardiovascular, immune,nervous, respirator, and sensory -- have been linked to this "preventive" inoculation. The manufacturer also warns that the measles vaccine "has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential" and "it is...nt known whether [it] can cause fetal harm when administered to a pregnant woman or can affect reproductive capacity." Thus, "it would be prudent to assume that the vaccine strain of virus is...capable of inducing adverse fetal effects...Caution should be exercised when...administering to a nursing woman. Vaccine Safety Manual: Neil Miller
I'll have to look into this more.
Translation, - "I don't like this, so I'll exercise my willful ignorance and not look into it, or I try to find something in it that agrees with what I already believe."
Doctors and other health authorities often try to frighten parents about measles by exaggerating the risks.
I am a physician so please dont tell me what physicians try to do. Your opinion on this is incorrect and clearly based on your personal biases not the facts. Do us all a favor and spend some time looking at Mckenzie's page and mine. read the information on the links and watch the videos. When you have done all that if you are still convinced you are correct in your beliefs then you can come back here and have a discussion but arguing from a point of ignorance as you currently are does nothing to advance the argument and makes you unworthy of our time.
I know that there was a whistleblower who said they skewed the results.
If there is a whistle blower, they must be telling the truth. It couldn't be a disgruntled employee that just wants to get back at the company. The employee doesn't always need to be disgruntled, just a bit stupid. A long time ago I was talking to a person who had worked in a steel mill and he told the story of walking through the building and coming across a tool that was used to check the steel for straightness. He described picking the tool up and slamming it against something hard, ruining the tool for it's use. When asked why he did it he said "Just because I could, and it cost the company money to replace it". For some people just being able to hurt another person, or business, somehow makes them feel better. It's like tearing someone or something else down, builds them up.
I'll have to look into this more. I know that there was a whistleblower who said they skewed the results.
A very reasonable response. All questions are always open, we can never know anything with certainty, all we can ever do is "look into" it. If I could rephrase your words, you remember someone being labeled a whistleblower, who made a claim. All claims need empirical verification (see previous statement). While looking into it, be sure to read opinions that you both agree with and disagree with. If you can make a logical and reasoned case against the opinion you disagree with, your case is strengthened. If you can't, you learned something. You can't lose.
Doctors and other health authorities often try to frighten parents about measles by exaggerating the risks.
I am a physician so please dont tell me what physicians try to do. That was a quote from The Vaccine Manual, and I have every right to to quote what physicians often do. Maybe you don't represent these physicians but that does not mean this is not what they often do.
Your opinion on this is incorrect and clearly based on your personal biases not the facts. Do us all a favor and spend some time looking at Mckenzie's page and mine. read the information on the links and watch the videos. When you have done all that if you are still convinced you are correct in your beliefs then you can come back here and have a discussion but arguing from a point of ignorance as you currently are does nothing to advance the argument and makes you unworthy of our time.
I am not arguing from a point of ignorance macgvverr. A lot of the studies are incomplete and don't shed light on how all of these combinations of vaccines and the frequency given are affecting our children's health in the long term. I believe that there is a possible connection between vaccines and bad outcomes. I personally would rather be on the safe side of not injecting rather than injecting when there are no epidemics. You don't think the pharmaceutical companies used this Disneyland outbreak of the measles to increase sales? Of course they did. Did you know that the majority of children who got the measles were vaccinated? Maybe you should read up on the links and watch the videos and when you have done all that if you are still convinced you are correct in your beliefs then you come back here and have a discussion. :roll: