Parents, be wary of the hidden danger of vaccines!

That was a quote from The Vaccine Manual, and I have every right to to quote what physicians often do. Maybe you don't represent these physicians but that does not mean this is not what they often do.
And what, pray, is the Vaccine Manual, and who put it together? %-P You are such an insufferable little fool.
Maybe you should read up on the links and watch the videos and when you have done all that if you are still convinced you are correct in your beliefs then you come back here and have a discussion. :roll:
Yeah Mac. Get out of that lab with all the test tubes and rats and petri dishes. You look pretty silly in that white coat anyway. Do they even let you surf the internet from in there?

For those in this thread who might be unfamiliar with peacegirl, her father wrote a Big Book of Crazy that she has been hawking online for more than a decade. Among many other of his fanciful delusions, he didn’t like vaccinations, and said in the “Golden Age” that would emerge after his “Three Discoveries” were acknowledged, doctors would not need degrees or even training, because people wanting to be doctors would know themselves whether they could do the job or not, and hence would never be doctors unless they knew they could do the job!
Reasoning with peacegirl is futile. Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.

Here ya go, folks.]

Also, as you can see, she thinks the CDC and the FDA are profit-making businesses! :lol:

Another good post from someone who, unlike peacegirl and her father, knows what he’s talking about. An expert, actually.]
Yes, peacegirl, your latest BS (same as the old BS) is being monitored at FF, including by LadyShea, that “mean and bitter” individual. :lol:

For those in this thread who might be unfamiliar with peacegirl, her father wrote a Big Book of Crazy that she has been hawking online for more than a decade. Among many other of his fanciful delusions, he didn't like vaccinations, and said in the "Golden Age" that would emerge after his "Three Discoveries" were acknowledged, doctors would not need degrees or even training, because people wanting to be doctors would know themselves whether they could do the job or not, and hence would never be doctors unless they knew they could do the job! Reasoning with peacegirl is futile. Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.
David, he never mentioned vaccinations EVER! I brought this issue of vaccinations up, not him. You are such a fool!
I'll have to look into this more. I know that there was a whistleblower who said they skewed the results.
A very reasonable response. All questions are always open, we can never know anything with certainty, all we can ever do is "look into" it. If I could rephrase your words, you remember someone being labeled a whistleblower, who made a claim. All claims need empirical verification (see previous statement). While looking into it, be sure to read opinions that you both agree with and disagree with. If you can make a logical and reasoned case against the opinion you disagree with, your case is strengthened. If you can't, you learned something. You can't lose. I know I can't lose. I know my position and it is anti-vaccine. Measles is usually not life-threatening. Neither is chicken pox. These are the main illnesses that children use to get and did quite well. They then had natural immunity for life. They did not need booster shots and the illness did not have all of the adjuvants that [I believe] may be contributing to the adverse events that are being reported.
For those in this thread who might be unfamiliar with peacegirl, her father wrote a Big Book of Crazy that she has been hawking online for more than a decade. Among many other of his fanciful delusions, he didn't like vaccinations, and said in the "Golden Age" that would emerge after his "Three Discoveries" were acknowledged, doctors would not need degrees or even training, because people wanting to be doctors would know themselves whether they could do the job or not, and hence would never be doctors unless they knew they could do the job! Reasoning with peacegirl is futile. Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.
David, he never mentioned vaccinations EVER! I brought this issue of vaccinations up, not him. You are such a fool! Yes he did, liar. You may have altered the text since then, of course.
I'll have to look into this more. I know that there was a whistleblower who said they skewed the results.
A very reasonable response. All questions are always open, we can never know anything with certainty, all we can ever do is "look into" it. If I could rephrase your words, you remember someone being labeled a whistleblower, who made a claim. All claims need empirical verification (see previous statement). While looking into it, be sure to read opinions that you both agree with and disagree with. If you can make a logical and reasoned case against the opinion you disagree with, your case is strengthened. If you can't, you learned something. You can't lose. I know I can't lose. I know my position and it is anti-vaccine. Measles is usually not life-threatening. Neither is chicken pox. These are the main illnesses that children use to get and did quite well. They then had natural immunity for life. They did not need booster shots and the illness did not have all of the adjuvants that [I believe] may be contributing to the adverse events that are being reported. Christ, you are stupid.

Measles]

Also called rubeola, measles can be serious and even fatal for small children. While death rates have been falling worldwide as more children receive the measles vaccine, the disease still kills more than 100,000 people a year, most under the age of 5.
Bold by me. You are such a filthy little ignoramus.

But I saw this episode of The Brady Bunch on YouTube. They all had measles and they just stayed home and played games.

But I saw this episode of The Brady Bunch on YouTube. They all had measles and they just stayed home and played games.
I had measles as a kid. I don't remember playing games. I don't remember much of it at all. I guess fever can do that. And now, 50 plus years later, I am a physical mess. Damn measles. (Or, perhaps, damn sedentary lifestyle).
A very reasonable response. All questions are always open, we can never know anything with certainty, all we can ever do is "look into" it. If I could rephrase your words, you remember someone being labeled a whistleblower, who made a claim. All claims need empirical verification (see previous statement). While looking into it, be sure to read opinions that you both agree with and disagree with. If you can make a logical and reasoned case against the opinion you disagree with, your case is strengthened. If you can't, you learned something. You can't lose. I know I can't lose. I know my position and it is anti-vaccine. Measles is usually not life-threatening. Neither is chicken pox. These are the main illnesses that children use to get and did quite well. They then had natural immunity for life. They did not need booster shots and the illness did not have all of the adjuvants that [I believe] may be contributing to the adverse events that are being reported. Christ, you are stupid. Actually you are!
A very reasonable response. All questions are always open, we can never know anything with certainty, all we can ever do is "look into" it. If I could rephrase your words, you remember someone being labeled a whistleblower, who made a claim. All claims need empirical verification (see previous statement). While looking into it, be sure to read opinions that you both agree with and disagree with. If you can make a logical and reasoned case against the opinion you disagree with, your case is strengthened. If you can't, you learned something. You can't lose. I know I can't lose. I know my position and it is anti-vaccine. Measles is usually not life-threatening. Neither is chicken pox. These are the main illnesses that children use to get and did quite well. They then had natural immunity for life. They did not need booster shots and the illness did not have all of the adjuvants that [I believe] may be contributing to the adverse events that are being reported. Christ, you are stupid. Actually, you are!
It doesn't matter what you say because people are not stupid David! The interesting thing is that you can't accept that determinism is not a modal fallacy. Stephen pointed this out to you. Did you listen? Of course not, because that would make all of the praise you give yourself thinking you did anything of your own free will null and void! :lol: Why do you follow me all around the internet David? Are you that bored? Your effort to ruin Lessans' reputation will not work because the truth always wins!
I had measles as a kid. I don't remember playing games. I don't remember much of it at all. I guess fever can do that. And now, 50 plus years later, I am a physical mess. Damn measles. (Or, perhaps, damn sedentary lifestyle). Ya, your mess might be related to something else so don't blame it on what you aren't sure about. I had measles too. I don't have brain damage although the people following me would easily use this as lulz. Now I am forever immune to the illness. This is in contrast to the often dangerous side effects from the vaccination itself. I'm sorry but there needs to be more investigation as to the safety and efficacy of the vaccine schedule. There is so much emotion in this debate that I don't know if any discussion will be productive.
David, he never mentioned vaccinations EVER! I brought this issue of vaccinations up, not him. You are such a fool! Yes he did, liar. You may have altered the text since then, of course. I added the text on vaccines. In the beginning of the book I said, as his daughter and owner of the copyright, I have the right to offer examples to further clarify this knowledge. As the steward I did a good job of making sure the basic concept was not altered in any way.
It doesn't matter what you say because people are not stupid David! Some people are stupid and some are not. You are in the former category. Stupid as shit.
The interesting thing is that you can't accept that determinism is not a modal fallacy.
As I've explained to you umpteen times dating back to FF, I never said that determinism is a modal fallacy. Dumbass.
Stephen pointed this out to you. Did you listen? Of course not, because that would make all of the praise you give yourself thinking you did anything of your own free will null and void! :lol: Why do you follow me all around the internet David? Are you that bored? Your effort to ruin Lessans' reputation will not work because the truth always wins!
Stephen agrees with practically nothing you have said, and has already repudiated your BS on how conscience supposedly works. In fact, Stephen agrees more with me than you. My only difference with Stephen is a disagreement on "could not have done otherwise" (him) and "would not have done otherwise" (me). Did you not notice that Stephen also :lol: at Lessans' claims on light and sight? Have your children read Lessans' book yet, peacegirl? %-P
David, he never mentioned vaccinations EVER! I brought this issue of vaccinations up, not him. You are such a fool!
Yes he did, liar. You may have altered the text since then, of course. I added the text on vaccines. In the beginning of the book I said, as his daughter and owner of the copyright, I have the right to offer examples to further clarify this knowledge. As the steward I did a good job of making sure the basic concept was not altered in any way. So you admit that you corrupted the text of the book to your own ends, that is quite dishonest.