Overt racism sometimes reveals itself

I don’t usually link The Daily Beast, but the facts are indisputable on this one. White lady is going to jail because she thinks she is entitled. She really believes those laws are not for rich white people. Of course, a lot of people think this, they just don’t say it out loud anymore.

She told she bought a lie and she is sorry.

I would like her to precise where is the lie.

Her belief that her actions would produce a better government and that her violent actions were justifiable as a means of expressing democracy.

I could add that she believed in Trump, among others … But she s[quote=“write4u, post:3, topic:8569, full:true”]

Her belief that her actions would produce a better government and that her violent actions were justifiable as a means of expressing democracy.
[/quote]

She believed in Trump, and that’s a lie, among other.

But i would like to know from her point of view.

Yes, Trump and QAnon . two con-artists spouting their deliberate lies, one in full view, the other anonymously, but are believed over the majority of people who make it their business of reporting the news as accurately as possible.

But the old adage “familiarity breeds contempt” has never been more true.

I’m she fits my theory, that populist movements can’t be sustained. If you really have inherited power, then you can make crazy claims of entitlement, but to get there, lots of other people had to fight and die. But with populism, someone convinces you that you have power you don’t really have, and whatever you do mostly empowers them. Either one, inherited or populist, works if everyone involved knows how to behave. Eventually, you get a revolution, but populist movements, I believe, fail early because of people like this, who believe the false narrative, and act like it’s true, exposing it.

Religions have a record of persistence in spite of their false claims and promises.

60 days is a very mild sentence. The fact that she is a White woman probably did help her. Let’s see what the men get.