New old member

Hello again.
I’m not really new, I’ve just been gone for some time. My user name is my real name. Dave Nelson, known to my old friends as The Admiral. I’m a retired airline pilot about to turn 88. I’m a life long positive Atheist, that is, I believe that there is no god. Who needs him? The universe can take care of itself.
I am constantly and totally amazed at the multitudes of intelligent and educated people who can believe the nonsense that underlies the christian or any other religion.
Dave Nelson

Hi Dave and welcome. Just be advised that posting identical messages on the forum is against the rules, since it splits up conversations. That said, since your other post is part of a different thread, I think we can just let this one stand. Usually we delete all but one of the copies. Thanks!

Hello again. I’m not really new, I’ve just been gone for some time. My user name is my real name. Dave Nelson, known to my old friends as The Admiral. I’m a retired airline pilot about to turn 88. I’m a life long positive Atheist, that is, I believe that there is no god. Who needs him? The universe can take care of itself. I am constantly and totally amazed at the multitudes of intelligent and educated people who can believe the nonsense that underlies the christian or any other religion. Dave Nelson
I remember you from the Ozzie and Harriet show. %-P