Megxit

Archie is African American? Good lord!

It never occurred to me he could be an issue. I guess it’s better for him to comes back to the USA.

The House of Windsor is no place for him. What was Meghan thinking?

Come back, Archie.

As usual, Sree, you are wrongo bongo. It is not the Windsors who have been racist towards Meghan and her baby. It is trash media and internet trolls.

"…in late 2016, the same year it was announced she and Prince Harry were dating, the prince put out a statement condemning the “wave of abuse and harassment” Markle had already been subjected to. That included “the racial undertones of comment pieces” and “the outright sexism and racism of social media trolls and web article comments.

and “…the press has talked about her “exotic DNA”; described her as “(almost) straight outta Compton”; attacked her for the very things that Kate Middleton, Prince William’s white wife, has been praised for; and compared the couple’s son to a chimpanzee.

https://www.vox.com/first-person/2020/1/17/21070351/meghan-markle-prince-harry-leaving-royal-family-uk-racism

Tim: As usual, Sree, you are wrongo bongo. It is not the Windsors who have been racist towards Meghan and her baby. It is trash media and internet trolls.
If what you say is true, then Meghan should take lessons from President Trump on how to deal with low lives. You've got to put aside your Christian values and spit on those who do harm to you. It is easy to do it from a high place in life as a British Royal or the President of the USA.

Perhaps the Duke and Duchess will be impressed with your “sage” advice, Sree. Perhaps instead of just spitting on the yellow journalists and paparazzi, they could teach baby Archie to throw feces at them. After all the detractors consider Archie to be a chimpanzee. The resulting paparazzi pictures of Harry, Meghan, and Archie, spitting and throwing feces would go a long way to establishing a bit of respect… NOT!

You have some messed up ideas, often times. But at least you are thinking.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/oprah-winfrey-says-she-supports-meghan-markle-and-prince-harrys-royal-exit-1000-percent/ar-BBZeDfo?ocid=spartanntp

Here’s someone of note, who supports Megxit.

I think it’s great in that Meghan can be herself, have the career she wants, eat the foods she wants (allegedly royals have to avoid foods with garlic- bad breath from it, not superstition), if she wants her hair to go natural she can, etc etc. Basically doesn’t have to have a stiff upper lip if she doesn’t feel like doing so or hide behind a facade (looks wrong, but spell check says that “fa-saud”. Looks like Fa-cade"). Henry doesn’t have to worry about Meghan ending up like his mother with an eating disorder/mood disorder etc due to the pressures of all the royal duties. He too can be who he is.

Aristocrats don’t have careers, Mriana. The working class have careers in the professions and trades. Being a duchess is to be right up there on the totem pole of British peerage. It’s ok for Meghan but Harry was a prince. He lost everything like a Greek god cast down from Heaven. Think of the men who suffered on account of love. Adam was chucked out of Paradise; Samson, betrayed by Delilah, had his eyes gouged out and killed in a temple he destroyed; and poor Bill Clinton.

Harry is not a Greek God cast down from heaven. If 40 years from now, he somehow becomes next in line for the throne, the Brits will probably welcome him back with open arms.

I think that he is in high cotton, now. But then I don’t value the monarchy the way he probably does.

And, Sree, what’s up with your blaming the women of history for all the suffering of men? Some people claim that there’s a wo-oh-man to blame. But I know. It’s your own damn fault.

Harry is not a Greek God. Damn right. He is a liberal.

This is a Greek God:

Tim: And, Sree, what’s up with your blaming the women of history for all the suffering of men? Some people claim that there’s a wo-oh-man to blame. But I know. It’s your own damn fault.
Don't be like a mainstream media journalist and put words in my mouth. I said "love", not women. Folks who read what you say will jump on the bandwagon of hate to run sexist me out of town. They won't verify what I actually said because it's not their predisposition to give me a fair shake.

Here are your actual words Sree:

… but Harry was a prince. He lost everything like a Greek god cast down from Heaven. Think of the men who suffered on account of love. Adam was chucked out of Paradise; Samson, betrayed by Delilah, had his eyes gouged out and killed in a temple he destroyed; and poor Bill Clinton.”

You blame the suffering of men on their “love” of women. If that is not sexist, then you are not a T rump lover.

Frailty, thy name is Sree.

“Love of women” is your concoction. I was thinking about the lack of backbone in the men I cited. It’s corruptibility, the absence of moral compass. Seven Deadly Sins are not superstitions. I was being poetic in my use of words.

So in your “poem”, you were “really” saying that a man, such as Harry is a weak willed sinful person who is a victim of his own corruptibility and lack of a moral compass.

I don’t consider that an accurate portrayal of Harry. But you claim poetic license, so I guess that means that what you assert is not straightforward credible information but, rather, is a kind of performance “art”.

We, Trump and myself included, are all weak-willed, corruptible and sinful people, Tim. This is a Christian belief. You don’t consider that as an accurate portrayal of Harry, of yourself and all who share your belief in atheism. You are not who we are. You have no sin. No God, no sin.

Oh no. I don’t need Christianity to teach me that people are corruptible. T rump is corruption incarnate, and he tends to corrupt anyone who enters his orbit. I don’t need the concept of sinning against a supernatural made up deity, in order to have a sense of right and wrong.

I have morals. I believe that humans must, as social creatures, have morals. Your Golden Orangish Calf, that you also worship (T rump) doesn’t have any morals that conflict with what is in his own self-interest at any given moment. And in your corruptibility, Sree, it appears that the infection of T rump’s immorality has infected you, bigly. You celebrate corruption.

Harry seems to me to be a pretty morally intact person.