McAfee commits suicude

https://www.rt.com/news/527411-mcafee-dead-reports-spain-prison/

He said if he were to be extradited to the US, he’d spend the rest of his life in prison.

…Ironic

Maybe now those annoying pop ups will stop.

What pop-ups? I have a pop-up blocker, so if there are any I’m not seeing them.

McAfee antivirus ads. They are all over the place.

Ironically, I haven’t seen them.

Looks like another entitled freeloader. Hope we aren’t supposed to feel sorry of his plight, or his end.

Earlier Wednesday, a Spanish court ruled to allow his extradition to the US on charges of evading taxes between 2014 and 2018, which could have landed him in prison for up to 30 years. US authorities also had civil charges pending against McAfee for an estimated $13 million in profits from cryptocurrency schemes.

McAfee was arrested in Spain in October 2020 and held in jail as a “flight risk” pending his extradition hearing.

In a social media post on June 16, 2021, which turned out to be one of his last, he revealed that the millions in cryptocurrency have been “dissolved” by his associates, who he said had abandoned him in fear.

“I have nothing. Yet, I regret nothing,” he wrote.

No need to add your exerts. Link is provided for people to read of their own accord if they wish

Oh excuse me.

My mistake, I thought this was a discussion thread.

You shared the link, I didn’t know squat about him before. Now I know a little more than I did then and I recognized a certain self-important, self-serving, greed infused, responsibility shirking type specimen.

Oh, there I went and did it again.

I made a comment.

Have a good day.

Looks like another entitled freeloader. Hope we aren’t supposed to feel sorry of his plight, or his end.
I saw some bio show on him awhile back. - one of those 1-hour news shows, I think it was.

Another rich, eccentric. He lived in Belize for awhile. A compound with armed guards, women and drugs. He was paranoid about stuff back then too.

Oh yeah - forgot that he was accused of murdering his neighbor in Belize - which he fled.

… I don’t know if that info is in the linked article … I’ve been reading elsewhere.

Ironically, I haven’t seen them.
If you’re on a phone you can avoid them easily. I only see them on my laptop which came with McAfee and Windows seems to attract their ads.

So now a conspiracy theory is trying to link him to the Florida condo collapse.

He had dirt on the gov’t in a (that) condo in Florida. And upon his death “special instructions” would release it. But “maybe” the collapse was meant to thwart the release.

Once again another quality post from mr head, educating us and giving oxygen to another conspiracy theory

Once again another quality post from mr head, educating us and giving oxygen to another conspiracy theory
Well at least I didn't just post a link to a heavily biased website without comment and call it a day.

Why don’t you enlighten us with what we all think or say about this … again

@sabolina Please stop with the snide remarks. People are making conversation and such responses, which you’ve posted hinder that. Please see 3e and 3f of the forum rules.