Let's not forgive Sarah Palin; She is an unrepentant nightmare

“. . . Sarah Palin comes down so aggressively on the worst possible side of every issue, it’s hard to believe she isn’t just an extremely savvy, high-profile, for-profit troll. And the difference between Palin and your average rightwing internet troll, is that she manages to get herself on TV, where she can spout these ideas to millions and millions of people. When I watch Palin goofing around on SNL, I see teenage girls being denied abortions (after years of abstinence-only education, of course). I see women convincing themselves that it is somehow “capable and strong” to be a doormat for the status quo. I see gay Americans being denied access to their partners’ death beds. I see regression and grief. I have no interest in laughing with her – only at her."
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/feb/17/could-we-please-not-redeem-sarah-palin-she-is-unrepentant-nightmare-snl?CMP=ema_565

She argued on Fox News that America should “go back to what our founders and our founding documents meant – they’re quite clear – that we would create law based on the God of the Bible and the ten commandments. It’s quite simple."
In addition to not reading newspapers or magazines, she obviously doesn't read books and has never read the Constitution either. She is indeed a nightmare but not just to Liberals. I live and work around a lot of Conservatives. Most of them are embarrassed that she represented the Republican Party's hope for the Vice Presidency and really wish she would shut her mouth and go away.

Palin is a has been now. She even left the Faux news and in all probability was asked to leave. Fox’s CEO even called her “stupid”. She’s fast becoming irrelevant in the GOP circles too especially after her recent incoherent rant. Bill Maher featured it on his show last week. She sounded drunk or high. Now she can go back to Alaska, hunt wolves in her helicopter, see Russia from her house, blabber on about the end times to whomever will listen and get into bar fights. Bye bye Sarah.
Cap’t Jack

It took a lot to get through to Republicansm though. I recently heard talk show hosts supporting her and claiming she was mischaracterized.
I thought Republicans would never see her for what she is.
Lois

It took a lot to get through to Republicansm though. I recently heard talk show hosts supporting her and claiming she was mischaracterized. I thought Republicans would never see her for what she is. Lois
I doubt the GOP is that progressive. I think it is just a pragmatic move, like telling all the candidates to go no where near the issue of rape,

It does make you wonder though. How is it possible for someone so utterly mundane and unintelligent to go from being a Podunk mayor all the way to governor? I wonder if she had “helpers” like the Koch brothers who saw her as a useful idiot.

It does make you wonder though. How is it possible for someone so utterly mundane and unintelligent to go from being a Podunk mayor all the way to governor? I wonder if she had "helpers" like the Koch brothers who saw her as a useful idiot.
Didn't you know it was God's Plan? :grrr: http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2010/10/sarah-palin-as-queen-esther-201010

Oh Holy Poop, just remembered, the Koch Bros’ are God :ahhh: